Bi male looking for toy advice

ProdigalTrollop

Explorer
I’m looking for advice about dildos, plugs, and prostate stimulators. I prefer using them while sitting and am very interested in long distance control. Any suggestions?

Aneros is a good prostate massager. They make few different models. I like the helix and progasm.

Wife and I also use a few different dildos (doc Johnson) and other toys that all give me prostate orgasms.

I’m looking for advice about dildos, plugs, and prostate stimulators. I prefer using them while sitting and am very interested in long distance control. Any suggestions?
Hi, a very good question. I like using 2 different sized cocks with suction cups. Realistic dildo's are more expensive, but highly arousing when blowing one and fucking yourself on the 2nd one. Trick is to find a semi-confined space to kneel comfortably and spit roast yourself. Shower is possible but not easy to anally please yourself if sucking a dick suctioned to the shower wall. I've never used a plug or prostate stimulator.

Has anyone tried the Beisar one found on Amazon? $30, 7 vibrating modes.......

I have quite a lot of experience with this!
I have a stainless butt plug that requires a silicone lube (actually silicone best for all back door play)
The dildos can take the place of a prostate massager, in fact I’ve never had much stimulation from a prostate massager.
Now dildos, dildos are great! In my mind there are two considerations, depth, how deep do you want to explore? I like deep so I bought a double dildo, it’s not real girthy but can get very deep until I feel like I can’t take any more, very satisfying feeling. Then there’s girth, I got a suction cup dildo for girth and this might be where you consider a realistic dildo. Sometimes the girthy take a little work to really enjoy it for the night but they great fun too.
Either way I always make sure I’m clean before play so I go through a cleaning ritual with a douche enema a few times until I’m running clean. Not only is it better clean the cleaning also helps relax you and gets you in a good head space for play time.
And lube, lube lube, the more the better.
Ideally I’d like a dildo on a fucking machine but I might have trouble hiding that one from the wife!!

Have fun and send pics!

PS: I know buying online is easy and no embarrassment, but I’ve found that in person shopping is ideal so you know exactly what you’re getting because it’s hard to tell on Amazon.

This is a Nexus SIMUL8. Has settings to adjust the vibrators that are at the tip and base, which are supposed to arouse your prostate and your taint. It's also got a pair of rings that go around your cock and balls. I love this one, but have only used an Aneros otherwise.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ni4o...4-PM.jpg?rlkey=qmm5fqnbtuft470e99lviww9d&dl=0
I have something similar and I love it, I love the deep vibration and have actually worn mine to a hotel bar and it feels so naughty to be sitting there with a nice glass of wine with it vibrating in your ass next to your prostate, wish I could hand the remote to a stranger in the bar to control the vibrations

Nice! Like that you wore it out to a bar! Didn’t make too much noise? The vibrator that is.
Nexus makes a remote controlled version but it’s pretty pricey.
I’ve worn basic plugs out for an evening before but not the vibrating one.

I bought a vibe called the "rimmer", I believe. It is supposed to simulate a "rim job:. Never had that done to me. (the wife refuses). Now I have never gotten much satisfaction from standard vibrators, but this is a new breed. It has bead's beneath the skin which rotate back and forth on your sphincter which is pleasant, but is it a good simulation? I don't know, maybe?
The real surprise for me was the powerful vibes this thing has. there is a strong motor doing the vibes, it has everything from high frequency buzz, to low powerful throbbing pulses and lots in between. I like it, but not like a big thick dildo pounding my fuck hole.
It is pricey, I think I paid like 180 USD for it. There has been inflation since then too. oh it is rechargeable and remote controlled too.

Back