Bi Ladies' Playground!

Looking to chat, not really into cyber much but love dirty talk. Would love to find a local to have a friendship and sexual relationship with. I am also married.

I always thought of my self as bi but I guess I am Pan didn't know there was a difference until now :)
Hi xx

Hello

35, female separating from my kids dad soon. We are here in the PNW. Been sexuallying deprived for months and wanting to explore with a woman again. I just want that wonderful and special kind of friendship that makes me purr!!
God l would love to make you feel special again, l would kiss lick and suck you so much , l would make your nipples hurt with my sucking and l would smell your sweet pussy and drink every kast drop of your juice xx

Glowing. Or I should say, after glowing lol

Kim got home Wednesday afternoon. It's been fun getting re-acquainted again even though I've had to share her with hub's :devil:

Hi there just joined looking for some girl attention. I am a 43 year old MWF. I am a little larger so if that’s not your thing please just move on.

Just popping in to say hello to any and all fellow bi ladies, always happy to hear from you

Back