Bi Ladies' Playground!

Hi everyone,
I'm glad I found this site. I have had fantasies of being with women for a long time. I'm currently in a relationship with a man but I feel something is missing. I would oiek to get to know other bi curious women to guide me through this.

Hi :) I'm 27, female. Also married happily, but miss being with a woman. My husband knows I'm looking for a woman to play/chat with... :)

I hope you both find someone.

Hey everyone, lovely to meet you all.

I just joined the boards today, I've been a long-term reader of stories on the site but figured I'd check out what the boards have to offer.

I'd love to meet some people from my area (Dublin, Ireland) to become friends with, maybe get a few drinks, movies that kind of thing or more depending on how we feel. But I'm not limiting myself to only people in my area (not sure if there are many on here anyways).

Well I'm 27, I've always assumed I was bi but based on your definition on the first page I'd assume I'm pan now?

I'm quite shy and don't go out much so I'd love to meet someone more outgoing that would convince me to do things other than spend my day studying or reading.

Last edited:
I'm 29 and definitely looking to chat and exchange PM's on here. I am exploring my sexuality and want to get a little naughty with another woman. Looking for something new, fun, hot and steamy conversations on here that will make me cum

Hey, I'm Rina. I'm not looking to meet up or video but I'm more than happy to chat through DMs

Hello Ladies, I hope you're having a lovely day today! :)

Hello Ladies! I'd really like to hear from you and get to know you. It's very hard to find woman on here who is willing to talk. I'll be very honest and open with you about anything. If you'd like to talk, connect and get to know each other on a personal level, please pm me.

I'm not afraid. I won't judge you and very open minded.

Hope to hear from you!! :rose:

Where are you hiding at?

Hello Ladies! I'd really like to hear from you and get to know you. It's very hard to find woman on here who is willing to talk. I'll be very honest and open with you about anything. If you'd like to talk, connect and get to know each other on a personal level, please pm me.

I'm not afraid. I won't judge you and very open minded.

Hope to hear from you!! :rose:

Where are you hiding at?

you are really coming out of your shell..good for you!

you are really coming out of your shell..good for you!

Thank you sweetie! And yes I am! I'm starting to feel attracted to woman more now than before. I think it's cause I was afraid of what my family might think since my father is very religious and doesn't like it. He hopes I still marry a man one day and is very unhappy with me right now. But I can't lie to myself anymore.

*blushes* I've been caught! I'm horrible at flirting.... only good when I'm in the bedroom ;)

Yes I have precisely that same problem!

Good thing this is a bedroom...

*Waggles eyebrows and pats the seat next to her*

Back