Sex: Female
Description: 5’5”, 115lbs, long blonde hair, green eyes, athletic build
Attributes: 36-28-34

(Open)
Ambers Mom:
Name: Catherine
Description: 5’6”, 120lbs, short blonde hair, blue eyes
Attributes: 36-28-35

Amber felt betrayal and anger at what her fiancée did to her. A week before their wedding Amber saw an exchange of texts on his phone with her maid of honor. They were explicit beyond imagination. The cruelest part was their plan to leave and move together to the East Coast. Crushed, she confronted her fiancé and he denied nothing, claiming it just happened before he realized it. He sealed our fate after confessing his love for her, saying he loved her, but wasn’t IN love with her. Keeping crumbling emotions in check she removed her engagement ring placing it on the dining room table as she turned and walked out of his apartment and his life. Returning home her shaking hands picked up her phone and dialed he moms phone number, praying she wasn’t busy at the club. On the third ring her mother’s soft angelic voice picked up. Trough the flood of tears Amber managed to tell her what had happened. Catherine never made her daughter feel guilty about anything. She let Amber unload her hurt and anger. Once Amber stopped to take a breath, Catherine simply told Amber she was on her way over.

She always felt a special closeness with her mother ever since Catherines husband cheated on her. Amber decided to spend some time at her mom’s home to help her through her pending divorce and they would spend hours talking and letting Catherine cry in her arms. She still could not understand why her dad did what he did. Her mom was an exquisitely beautiful woman. Often people mistook them for twin sisters when they were together. Both were slim, with features that caused many men to get angry jabs from there wives over there gawking at them. Many nights Amber found herself waking to the sobs of her mother’s crying. She would quietly tiptoe into her moms room and gently slide under the covers next to her. She would softly caress her face and arms to calm her. Her mom often snuggled close into Amber uttering whispered thank you’s to her. They would hold one another tightly as Catherine drifted off to sleep. She often reassured her mom that she did not mind spending time away from her own home to be with her mom and that she actually enjoyed cuddling and sleeping beside her.

When Catherine arrived at a sobbing Ambers house she immediately sat her down on the couch and held her body tightly against hers. No words needed to be uttered. Both women understood the needs of one another. After Amber calmed down she hugged her mother tighter than she ever has in the past. Catherine softly stroked her daughters face and straightened our her hair by running her fingers through her long silky blonde hair. After Amber took a deep breath and sighed she offered her mom the best smile she could manage. Catherine smiled back and stood up. She grabbed her phone and mouthed that she would be right back. Five minutes later she came back and took Amber by her hand. “Come with me. Tonight the word no is not in your vocabulary, understood?” Amber simply nodded her head yes.

Catherine took her daughter into the bedroom and immediately removed all of her clothes. Standing there Amber was stunned at being stripped naked by her own mother. She was taken into the vanity area of the bathroom and instructed to erase the tear stains and fix her makeup and hair. Amber had no time to respond as her mom walked out of the bathroom area.

Standing inside Ambers’ double wide walk in closet, amazed at the volume of clothes and shoes she had neatly arranged into casual, work, and evening attire. Since they both shared the same taste in clothes and similar body measurements, she began assembling their attire for the evening.

When Amber emerged she looked to the bed at the array of clothes sitting there. Puzzled she did not question why or what her mom was doing. “These are yours and the other side is mine, get dressed”. Amber obeyed her mother’s command. She watched in the mirror as her mother undressed and marveled at the beauty of her mother’s body. After having Amber her mom still had perfect breasts that showed no sign of sagging.

Once dressed she looked in the mirror. She was wearing a red mini dress, and plunging red silk blouse. She had on fish net stockings and her favorite red stiletto heels. Her mother’s ensemble was similar though her skirt was a black leather piece with a beige plunging blouse. Amber looked her her mom and thought to herself anyone would be very very lucky to bed a woman as beautiful her. Amber turned to her mom and trying to control the nervousness in her voice announced “mom, I look like a slut dressed like this”. Catherine smiled and looked her daughter up and down and walked around her, inspecting every inch of her. Stepping closer to her daughter shesoftly kissed her cheek. She reached back and gently squeezed Kristens tight bottom then gave her a firm swat on her butt while whispering in her ear, “my darling Amber, then tonight you WILL be my slut”. With that she took her daughters hand, headed downstairs and out to the car.

They ride in silence and Amber decided then that she has surrendered herself to her mom, feeling safe she smiled and felt the excitement beginning to rush through her body.

(OOC) I am obviously looking for a female to play the role of Catherine. This is a sensual and erotic story and am very excited to see how Catherines’ character is further developed. I would appreciate a pm from those interested in playing Catherine. I would love to hear your ideas.

(OOC) I am not opposed to a male character being brought into the mix. If you have a good plot I would be interested in hearing it.

Last edited:
Back