Bethy Town

Get some rest then lol! Busy days are good tho!
Youll be cross with me this evening/morning 😅

So not to be too cliched but.. i have my adhd assessment tomorrow and i misplaced the letter with all the details. So i had to turn my storage inside out to find it. Thankfully, i did. Not helping much on the feeling sleepy and going to bed part tho.

No matter how long ive known not shit therapists and psychiatrists, its really hard to let go of the fear of them just stamping a bunch of misdiagnoses or not listening. The mischievous part of me wants to take a label maker with me 😈 but we need rapport for that joke.

Youll be cross with me this evening/morning 😅

So not to be too cliched but.. i have my adhd assessment tomorrow and i misplaced the letter with all the details. So i had to turn my storage inside out to find it. Thankfully, i did. Not helping much on the feeling sleepy and going to bed part tho.

No matter how long ive known not shit therapists and psychiatrists, its really hard to let go of the fear of them just stamping a bunch of misdiagnoses or not listening. The mischievous part of me wants to take a label maker with me 😈 but we need rapport for that joke.
Hoping everything goes well for you
Lots of ((HUGGLES))
:rose: :kiss:

Hope the assessment goes well, and hope to....wait, I can drool over that generous share. Nice!

Back