Bethy Town

Never gotten into historical fiction, minus a few steampunk works (Iron Leviathan, maybe, was the name, YA series set in WW1), would love to hear recommendations!

Yay gains! Im cutting sugars and taking long walks, lets goooooooooooooo
Okay workout buddy request x

Im venturing into historical fiction. Tbh i saw the series promo and was into it because the cast is class. Then the hubby was like ✨ we have books ✨ But i was, at one point, half way through wolf hall. Its a heavy read and so id have to start again.

My usual reads are psychological thrillers. Val Mcdermid, Nicci French, Tess Gerritsen. And the odd romance ish from jenny colgan. Its been a decade of non-fiction tomes for work

Okay workout buddy request x

Im venturing into historical fiction. Tbh i saw the series promo and was into it because the cast is class. Then the hubby was like ✨ we have books ✨ But i was, at one point, half way through wolf hall. Its a heavy read and so id have to start again.

My usual reads are psychological thrillers. Val Mcdermid, Nicci French, Tess Gerritsen. And the odd romance ish from jenny colgan. Its been a decade of non-fiction tomes for work
Deal. <3

Im about to dive back into a big ol project, after I finish Dune again Im gonna re-read the Malazan Book of the Fallen. Thicc bois, hundreds of chapters, very heady prose, and phenomenal world building. Only read em each once, excited to go back through them. Been probably...seven years since I touched em? Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype.

Deal. <3

Im about to dive back into a big ol project, after I finish Dune again Im gonna re-read the Malazan Book of the Fallen. Thicc bois, hundreds of chapters, very heady prose, and phenomenal world building. Only read em each once, excited to go back through them. Been probably...seven years since I touched em? Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype.
Nice! I might have to dig you out of your books to come workout lol

Hey my little neglected village. 5 months away is not too bad for me. Ish

Hope youre all okay. Ive since become an honest woman. A Mrs to a Mr. Still new enough to be weird when someone says “Mrs Beth..” 🤔 who is she 😂

I took a few photos earlier so i thought i would share them View attachment 2346064View attachment 2346065
Two BBB's. Big Busty Bethy's!! Very nice ladies! 💗

Morning x this time next week ill find out whether i actually have adhd or not. I suspect if i ever shared my lit life they would see that i do. The randomness, the frequent disappearing because i forgot the site exists..no shade on anyone. If forget my own family exist if we dont speak frequently enough. Quite handy for the ones I purposefully cut out. The oversharing and the lack of impulse control 😅😇 its not all bad

Any of you who have spoke to me for long enough know that i can ruin a good sext chat with intermittent off topic chat because i HAVE to tell you it right now.

But im a little scared that ill forget everything and theyll be like youre a fraud. No help for you. Also scared ill get help and then become different person. Total deja vu about my thoughts when i was getting help for ptsd. I know ill be fine. But yeah just my overshare of the day. Boobs to follow lol
Sending good vibes

Happy friday people xx

Mine is happier because i learned im not just lazy elderly before my time person..just anaemic. Got me some iron tablets and superwoman energy pending 💪 It was getting pretty bad to be fair. Work for 2 days, 4 days recovery. Cant hold a job down with that! Pray for me and all the red meat im gonna be eating

No boob pic as yet but if my butt will fit into the phone ill share a cheek :) share your weekend plans
I would love to see your delicious butt on my "Butts and nothing but Butts" thread.

Back