Bestfriend's Boyfriend

Ali sighs and nods her head softly. She lifts and nibbles on his earlobe, "rest up baby, cuz i am going to need you again soon." She snuggles in and rests her head under his chin.

"Mmmm I'm liking the sound of that a lot" He smiled loving how warm her body was against his. He held her close kissing her forehead

Ali smiles, she has just had the best sex of her life, but she wont tell Matt that. She feels his cock still buried inside her pussy, and squeezes around him. She gently kisses his chest and sighs softly.

Matt groaned softly against their kiss as her pussy squeezed around his cock. "Mmmm god baby you are simply amazing"

"I am amazing huh?" Ali giggles. "Tell me why i am amazing. Besides the obvious of awesome in bed. Give me actual reasons. If you ever want to be inside me again i want a list of 10 reasons."

Matt couldn't help but let out a small laugh at how cute she was being. "Hmmm 10 reasons huh? Your so beautiful, You have amazing eyes, you make me feel amazing, You have such soft skin, You have a pretty smile, you have the most amazing tits I've ever seen, your legs are to die for, You've got an amazing ass, Tightest pussy ever, and your beautiful. There 10, I know i said the last one twice but it's worth saying twice"

Ali nods her head, "i guess i will take those. Although the more we date, the better the reasons I expect." Ali slowly works her hips around and around in a circle, squeezing around him. She turns her head and softly sucks on his neck.

As Ali started moving her hips again and kept squeezing her pussy muscles around his cock Matt quickly became rock solid again. And feeling her lips on his neck felt really good. He placed his hands on her ass squeezing it firmly as their juices were running out of her pussy and down his cock onto Matt

Ali sits up and straddles his hips and keeps moving her hips against him. Her hands bracing her, making her boobs hang down into his face. She needs to feel him cum inside her again. She squeezes around him faster and faster, taking him inside her deeper and deeper. She moves her hips up and down again and again.

Matt loved feeling Ali's soft warm boobs on his face as she started moving on his cock more. He was going so deep into her tight warm pussy everytime she slid back down it and she kept squeezing her pussy muscles around his cock as she kept riding him like a pro. "Mmmmm fuck baby thats amazing!" He groaned out as her boobs were rubbing on his face from all the movements she was making.

Ali angles herself so she rubs her clit against his cock, making her go even more crazy. Her eyes rolling back in her head. She lays down against him with her head on her chest. She keeps rocking her hips around and around, loving the close feel of riding him like this.

Matt loved how much pleasure Ali was bringing him. So much more than Rachael had ever brought him. He squeezed her tight ass firmly with his big hands as she kept riding him. "Mmmm baby I'm gonna cum again" Matt groaned out over the sound of the squeaking bed.

"Yes baby, cum deep inside my pussy." Ali is practically begging him. She works her hips and pussy faster and faster, trying to make him cum again. Ali feels herself reach orgasm again, "please baby i need you to coat my pussy."

As soon as he heard her say he needed him to coat her pussy he exploded in her pussy filling her up with his white hot cum. Gripping her ass hard as she kept moving "Mmmm fuck!!"

Ali smiles as he coats her pussy. "Yes baby you feel amazing inside me." She keeps working her hips around and around. "Baby if we are going to stay in bed, we need energy."

He was amazed when she kept moving her hips after she milked all the cum out of his cock. "Mmmm baby I got plenty of energy" He said teasingly

Ali smiles, "can we cuddle for a little bit, you are tiring me out." Ali cuddles into his chest, "did anyone ever tell you that your chest is very nice pillow?" She sighs and feels so good just laying there. "So how do I compare to Rachael?"

"Of course we can cuddle baby. And no none has told me that before." He slid his hands from her ass up her lower back and than wrapped his arms around Ali holding her close to him. "And compared to Rachael you are so much better its incredible"

Ali smiles, "well you have the most impressive chest i have seen. Can we go out for dinner tonight? Like we both dress up and look nice, maybe some dancing? I think you and I would make one incredible looking couple. And I want to show you off as my boyfriend, and you can so me off as your new arm candy."

Matt could tell how excited and happy she was to have him as her boyfriend. He smiled at her nodding his head before speaking. "Sure I would love that baby, I would just have to shower first before we go. And I'm warning you now I'm not that great of a dancer" He added a small laugh after that

"We dont have to club dance, I am just talking about you and I swaying back and forth slowly. I am proud to be your girlfriend and i dont want to hide it." I will go shower in your other bathroom and get dressed. Ali goes and showers, does her hair and makeup and puts on a nice halter top and a skirt. "How do i look?"

Matt showers quickly really excited to be going on a date with Ali. He got out and put on dress pants and a polo. "You look good baby" He smiled at her "How about me?"

"If i didnt want to go on a date with you tonight, I would say lets stay in tonight." Ali smiles "lets go to the little cafe down on Main street." Ali walks hand in hand with Matt, as they walk Ali clenches his hand tight, a friend of Rachael and Ali's walks toward them. The friend looks at Ali, "i am here to tell you that all of our group are siding with Rachael, she told us you stole him from her and that you are a whore." The friend then keeps walking past them.

Matt stopped walking and turned around. "Hey don't you dare fucking talk to Ali like that. Rachael cheated on me so I broke up with her for being unfaithful and then me an Ali got together. So she didn't steal me from anyone because I already broke up with Rachael. Get your fucking facts straight before you accuse someone of something." He turned and faced Ali. "Let's go baby" He kissed her softly before continuing to walk towards the cafe

Ali smiles a huge grin, "thank you baby for that. I will make it worth your while when we get home, you earned lots of points for that." She walks hand in hand to the little cafe. They ordered dinner and just smiled and enjoyed being with each other. A little old couple smiled at them. Ali orders two desserts, waiting for Matt to comment. There is some whipped cream and Ali pretends to feed some to matt but giggles and puts it on his nose.

Back