Bestfriend's Boyfriend

Matt felt her warm cum cover his tongue and go into his mouth and he loved it. He licked up all of it not wanting to waste a single drop. "Mmm baby you taste so damn good!"

Ali pants as she comes down from yet another orgasm. "Baby she was a fool to let you go. I can only imagine what it is going to feel like when you are inside me." She pushes her hips to him trying to communicate her need. "I need you to be inside me."

"Mmmm you wanna feel me deep inside you baby?" He said as he moved up her body and started rubbing his hard cock along her slick warm slit.

Ali whimpers as he rubs his cock up against her, "Yes i need you inside me now." Ali is practially begging him to enter her. She wraps her legs around him and pushes her hips to him.

He guided his cock into her tight hole slowly starting to inch his massive cock inside of her. Feeling how tight she was right away "Mmmm fuck baby!"

Ali groans as she feels how big he is inside of her. She can feel herself streching around him, "yess baby a little bit further.' Ali feels him sink all the way in and she cant lay still.

Matt groaned out loudly as his cock was all the way inside of Ali's very tight pussy, which was squeezing around his cock so firmly. He couldn't believe how tight she was and he loved it. "Mmmm fuck baby" Matt started moving his hips letting his cock slide out of her pussy slowly until just his tip was in then slowly slid his cock back inside of her wet pussy

Ali's eyes close in pleasure, it just feels too good to be real. Wrapping her legs around her his waist she pushes her hips up to him. "Yes baby just like that." Ali's fingernails clawing at his shoulders. Ali opens her mouth, moaning in pleasure, " baby rub my clit."

Feeling her dig her nails into his shoulders let him know that she enjoyed this a lot. While still sliding his cock in and out of her slowly Matt ran his hand from her neck down her body, trailing his fingertip in between her breasts, down her stomach and then to her pussy where he started rubbing her clit softly.

Ali has never had a man rub her clit as gentle and perfect as Matt. Her mouth forms a perfect O as she cums on his cock already. Her pussy milking his cock tightly, she pushes her hips to him, matching his rythym.

Matt groaned out as he felt Ali's pussy grow even tighter around him and then feeling her warm cum cover his cock. He kept moving his hips loving how she was moving hers now matching his thrusts. "Mmmm cumming already baby? I have a feeling I'm going to be making you cum a lot more" He grinned at her before leaning down and start to suck on her neck.

Ali pants hard as Matt keeps fucking her. "You mean you are going to keep going?" Ali cant believe how he is still hard. "Oo yes baby." She pushes her hips to him faster and faster. "Baby i want you to cum in my pussy."

Matt started thrusting a little faster and harder getting so deep into her wet young pussy with each thrust, her juices flowing out of her with each thrust. "Baby I'm gonna make you feel so good!" He started caressing her heavenly breasts as he kept sucking on her neck. He was bringing her so much pleasure and he was loving every second of it.

Ali moans loudly, "i have never felt so much pleasure when having sex." Ali claws at his chest. "Baby you already make me feels so amazing."

He grinned hearing what she was saying. "Baby your pussy is so fucking tight I love it" He kept rubbing her clit softly

Ali moans, "oo baby i am going to cum again." Ali tenses again and cums around his cock again. "Baby you are so good to my pussy. Did you do this to Rachael? cuz if you did she was a total fool." Ali whimpers wanting to feel him cum.

"Yes I did but it never felt this good baby!" He groaned out feeling the urge to cum getting very close.

Ali can already feel herself getting ready to cum again, possibily the biggest cum of the day. "Please baby i am begging you to fill my pussy. I need to feel you deep inside me."

"Mmmm I'm so close baby!" He kept thrusting until he groaned loudly shooting stream after stream of cum deep inside of her wet pussy. "Oh my god baby!!"

Ali feels him shoot deep inside her and she starts to scream loudly with her biggest orgasm of the night. Her fingers and legs tensing around him.

Matt kept thrusting loving how she screamed out in pleasure. He was cumming so much shooting it all deep inside her pussy

Ali has never felt so much pleasure before. She cant stop cumming, he is driving her over the edge again and again. Her eyes rolling back in her head, she actually passes out from the pleasure.

Matt kept sucking on her neck as he slowed his thrusts down until he stops moving all together.

Ali calms down and pushes him onto his back. "I want to lay like this, she snuggles on top of him and keeps his cock buried in her pussy. All i need is your arms holding me and it will be perfect."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her holding her close. His cock still buried inside her. "Mmm Ali tonight was amazing"

Back