Best Voyeur Experience

SirHeed

Virgin
What are some of the best experiences you have had watching or listening to another couple going at it while they did not know you watching or listening?

I once dropped my wife off at the airport and waited in a nearby parking lot till her plane took off overlooking the runway. while waiting noticed a couple in the back seat making out, she then got down on her knees to blow him. Was super hot and couldn't help but jerk off right there. Also had some great views of the neighbors in their hottub? Would love hear others as well as share some more if interested

Friends in college lived on the second floor of an apartment complex where there are several buildings with 8 or 10 units each. Walking down the stairs you could see right into a neighbors second floor apartment through her balcony sliding glass door. Lights were fully on and curtains/shades were pulled completely to the side. She must have been a exhibitionist because there's no way you wouldn't assume someone could see.
She was lying back on the sofa while her guy was standing between her widely spread legs and going to pound town. Super hot.

Last edited:
Lots of hot stories, but this one took place while on vacation. In an outdoor hot tub with hubby, starting riding him very late at night, looked up to a balcony and saw a few young guys watching us and drinking. I made sure I put on a great show; riding him, bending over the edge as he grabbed my hips and I was staring at the balcony

A friend of mine told me a story. He was living next to a guy and every Monday and Wednesday there was loud noise coming from this guy and a woman having a lot sex. Every Monday and Wednesday! First it was funny and enjoyable. But.... one day when they went on fuil speed my friend tell them through the wall with a loud noise: "Damn, be fucking quiet, nobody can sleep if you do sex every night, the whole week! Someone need the sleep!"

It was dead silend. Then he just hear a loud noise of the door slammed close. After that it stayed silent for ever. :D

I have several that come to mind, but one I'll relate was a number of years ago, when we attended a fund raiser for what was then known as the Beach Ball Classic here in Myrtle Beach at the old 2001 Nightclub. We had arrived later and had to park toward a far and more secluded corner of the parking lot. A few hours later as we got in the SUV we had at the time, my husband happened to glance over at a Mercedes parked next to ours and said, "Holy fuck...look"! I leaned over and apparently the couple in the vehicle were so busily engaged they did not hear us coming nor our Explorer doors shutting. Our windows being tinted, they could not see us even if they had looked up, but we could clearly see what was going on. A man was sitting on the passenger side, seat leaned back while getting a blowjob from a redhead whom at first we did first recognize. This went on a few moments before I could see the man lurch upwards slightly head shaking his hand on the back of the woman's head. He was obviously cumming down her throat. After a moment, she lifted and we recognized her as the wife of a well known "politically conservative" attorney in town. They man was younger than her and my husband realized he was the college age son of a major developer in our area. She was probably about 20 years his senior. A few words were exchanged as she wiped her lips and he zipped up his pants, before he exited and headed toward his truck. Needless to say, by the time we got home we were both heated as hell, and a night of excellent sex was the result of our voyerism.

I few years ago I watched a couple fuck in the afternoon in their pool.

He was behind her, slowly thrusting in and out while she rested her elbows on the tile decking.

I was in my upstairs bedroom, slowly stroking in rhythm to his fucking.

Was lucky enough to have neighbors that had a regular and fun sex life in the townhouse beside us. They were late thirties, hot, and very athletic. He was away for work a lot but when he was in town it seemed to happen almost every night and usually just after 11. Got to jerk off many times to her hot moans as they went at it. Wouldn't hear any foreplay or descriptions of what was happening (wish there was more dirty talk) but could definitely hear the bed moving, bodies coming together and her enjoying herself. Made the friendship tough as all I wanted to be was a fly on the wall and get to watch. Hate that they moved away and the new neighbors aren't hot and don't have much sex.

Was picking up a friend at college. They lived off campus, so I was parked down the a street lined with houses rented by college student. As I sat waiting for them, vibing to the radio, I happened to look up. In the window across the street a gorgeous couple was having some intense, sweaty sex, all on display. I watched as long as I could and before my friend showed up.

I have "entered negotiations" with a couple that wants me watch them have sex and masturbate to completion at or near his finish.

Any practical, real-world advice? This would be a first for them. (I did it once, but the lady was my wife--little different.) Honestly, I feel so flattered to be considered that my concern is to be the best guest I can be!

Here's an account of a hot summer night awhile ago, a sweet copulation going on in the next room (no door) and just the sounds of it all to fill the imagination. Intensely arousing to know pleasure is going on just twenty feet away.

I have never seen my wife have sex with another man, but we were dancing with friends at a honky-tonk and she got a bit drunk. I saw her in a dark corner kissing a stranger who had her dress pulled up and his hands in her panties, squeezing her ass cheeks.

Not certain this counts, but it's actually quite entertaining. In college I roomed with two other guys, Mark and Eric and had nice sized dorm room. To make room we had a three level bunk bed, which made room for other furniture including a couch that got lots of action. One weekend, Mark was out with his hot girlfriend, so Eric and I decided to hit the bars. After we can home and went to bed. I had the top bunk, Eric had the bottom. Just as we went to bed Mark came home with his girl friend. The lights were out so they thought we were out. So they proceeded to get hot and heavy on the couch.

As they did so, I leaned over the bunkbed and saw Eric with a big grin on his face, but we said nothing, just watched and listened. Not cool, but ok. Mark must have been quite drunk as he was struggling to get his GF undressed, but managed. Then they settled down to it but an after a few minutes, Eric and I heard Mark's girlfriend whisper, "Mark, that the wrong hole." Mark didn't pay attention and kept trying. After a couple repeated whispered warnings, she suddenly yelled "Mark, that's my asshole!" At that point Eric and I lost it. We started laughing our heads off. Marks girl screamed, grabbed her clothes and ran out leaving Mark dazed, drunk, naked and confused. We apologized profusely to her later. It must have been accepted since Mark and his gal got married and were invited to the wedding.

Back