Because it will be my birthday ... again

Here, have these. Last of the polka dots.

attachment.php

:kiss::kiss::kiss:muuwaa.:rose:

Randoms today. I'm going to try to take new pics this week. I'm fresh out!

8ELISpE.jpg

se6ZrvX.jpg

those random pics

Love the polka dot and random pics.. especially the latter (i tend towards disorganization).. I'm eagerly anticipating more....purple is my favorite color

Good Lord, Sam, this is a sexy shot. I am hopelessly addicted to your curves and you always seem to know how to show them off in the most tastefully sexy ways that get my complete attention. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUAH!!!! :kiss:

:heart: :rose: :heart:

If there can be a day for just about everything else, I propose SweetSam Saturday's. We can enjoy her every day, thankfully, but her sexiness deserves special recognition.

Beautiful as always :kiss:
Hope you have a great weekend

Thank you. I needed this today. :)

The phrase "OMG" does not begin to describe this thread.

LOL. (See what I did there? It's late, and I'm a dork)

Beautiful... Hey my ears and nose is cold could you wrap you sock covered legs around m face

Ha. I'll think about it. :)

Randomly great pics Sam! Nice job!!

Hey you! Thanks!

Love the polka dot and random pics.. especially the latter (i tend towards disorganization).. I'm eagerly anticipating more....purple is my favorite color

Was that a hint? Haha. I'll see what I come up with. ;)

Good Lord, Sam, this is a sexy shot. I am hopelessly addicted to your curves and you always seem to know how to show them off in the most tastefully sexy ways that get my complete attention.

I'll try to take some good ones Monday!

If there can be a day for just about everything else, I propose SweetSam Saturday's. We can enjoy her every day, thankfully, but her sexiness deserves special recognition.

Ha - YES. Lol. :)

Randoms today. I'm going to try to take new pics this week. I'm fresh out!

8ELISpE.jpg

se6ZrvX.jpg

I have never before really looked at the Amateur Picture threads here. Threads like yours are helping me to discover that this omission has been a mistake.

SweetSam, you have an extraordinarily sexy body. Thank you for sharing it. :rose:

:heart::heart: Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there. Wishing you a relaxing day full of fun and family. :heart::heart:

Back