Because it will be my birthday ... again

Hello beautiful. I don't know what I could possibly say that hasn't been said already either by myself or everyone else. You are one very very beautiful woman. :kiss:

Boom.

FES2B0Q.jpg

Boom, you got my nipples to attention.

Ok SweetSam, I started the "bucket list" thread, and credited you with the inspiration. Could have listed holding your mic, but stuck with photos. What will you post for your list? You give so many folks here dreams; we're curious what yours are.

I've been absent! I'll be back later today with new pics . . .

Can I blame my absence on the tiny earthquake we had here on Sunday? No? :rolleyes:

Earthquake, huh? Damn, what I wouldn't give to be the one who got to make you feel the earth move!

:heart:

MMMM...so sexy Sam!!!! I so want to let my hands roam over your delicious curves

Peek-a-boo preview!

OZru35a.jpg

I must admit that I haven't commented much on your thread, but Holy Crap you are the epitomy of sexy!
Yours is the first thread that I look for when I log on to lit.
Thank you so much :rose:

So amazing sexy sam!!

Thank you!!

I already threw my panties at SB...so what shall I toss your direction???????? Take all my clothes...we won't need them :devil::kiss:

Lol. We sure don't!! ;)

Wow, just WOW! Pure unadulterated sexiness!

Thanks, Horus. ;)

Absolutely stunning. Mere words cannot do you justice.

I'll take that. Thank you. :kiss:

Morning sweet sexy Sam. MMMM so much to catch up to, so much fun doing that.
YOU Sam are so sexy, I adore YOU.
Have a great Sunday sweet sexy one.

Emmy!! xoxoxoxoxo!!!

You in black lingerie...perfection. Nice to see your lovely body.

Thanks, King. Nice to see you too. ;)

Hello beautiful. I don't know what I could possibly say that hasn't been said already either by myself or everyone else. You are one very very beautiful woman.

Say it again. ;)

Sam -- so classy and sexy.

JP - always such a treat to see you here. :kiss:

Wow... Special indeed!

:)

Would love to see Poppy6 pose in a thong.

Nah. This girl doesn't do full bare booty. ;)

Sam, dearie, you have become one of my 'go to' girls.

Really??? Thank you!!

Ok SweetSam, I started the "bucket list" thread, and credited you with the inspiration. Could have listed holding your mic, but stuck with photos. What will you post for your list? You give so many folks here dreams; we're curious what yours are.

Haha - and it's popular! I have to think about what to post!! Gee - what a great idea I had. ;)

You really have a way of making Saturdays look so beautiful

xoxo

I don't know about the song, but now I've got pictures stuck in my head:cool:

Good pictures, right? lol ;)

Earthquake, huh? Damn, what I wouldn't give to be the one who got to make you feel the earth move!

Haha. Good one. ;)

Boom.

We need this same pic but totally nude!

Nah. ;)

MMMM...so sexy Sam!!!! I so want to let my hands roam over your delicious curves

Thanks, gunny. ;)

I like the preview;)

And the set's pretty good, i think. :)

I see you. And you. And you lurking in the corner over there. I also see you hiding behind that tree!

Wait, what? Oh, don't mind them. They're just ninjas. :eek:

Weirdo. :rolleyes:

I must admit that I haven't commented much on your thread, but Holy Crap you are the epitomy of sexy!
Yours is the first thread that I look for when I log on to lit.
Thank you so much :rose:

Thank you! I love hearing from lurkers!! :kiss:

peakawahoo!

Lol. Thanks!

Hey - that was cool!

Back