BDSM games

KissWPupe

Virgin
Hello... I have an idea for a game with females.

What about challenges for sub males which are harder and harder - and the females are making the obstacles?
The loser is punishing by worse punishments like facesitting the facefarting at etc.

Your ideas?

It sounds like you're exploring some unique ideas for a BDSM game. The concept of challenges for sub males with increasing difficulty levels set by females is definitely intriguing. It's important, however, to ensure that any activities or punishments in the game are consensual and within the comfort zones of all participants.

If you wanna find a cool partner to try new things together, check out ErotikLand. There are some really hot women out there and they are ready to teach you and to try new stuff with you. It's way better than trying to find a girlfriend like that.

Last edited:
Hello... I have an idea for a game with females.

What about challenges for sub males which are harder and harder - and the females are making the obstacles?
The loser is punishing by worse punishments like facesitting the facefarting at etc.

Your ideas?
Love it. What's the first challenge and the punishment if not done?

Is that the challenge?
Nope, the first punishment. Because next one is a butt kiss and so on.

And the challenge may be building a card house or yenga blocks tower - and remember, the dominant girls can always interfere to make a challenge a one big mess.

Nope, the first punishment. Because next one is a butt kiss and so on.

And the challenge may be building a card house or yenga blocks tower - and remember, the dominant girls can always interfere to make a challenge a one big mess.
Obviously Mistress. Dom girls rule. I give a good butt hug and kiss as you say so

I like bdsm games but not a fan of your penalties, but whatever floats your boat. I like housework games where the punishment for being slow or doing a bad job is a whip and the reward for doing a good job is a different whip. Not being able to take clothespins off until a chore is finished is also a good one. Have fun!

Back