BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ladies are awesome. I'm just a humble admirer of your beauty and sexuality

We sure are some beautiful ladies, i've met some awesome bbw's for convo and laughs, we're all sisters i say!

How are you today bbwlvr?

We sure are some beautiful ladies, i've met some awesome bbw's for convo and laughs, we're all sisters i say!

How are you today bbwlvr?

Tremendous, my friend, tremendous. A little bored though. Gonna have to look for something fun to do tonight, probably involving at least one naked BBW, some alcohol, and a hot tub.

Tremendous, my friend, tremendous. A little bored though. Gonna have to look for something fun to do tonight, probably involving at least one naked BBW, some alcohol, and a hot tub.

Good, glad to hear that!

And aww man..wish i was the bbw in a hot tub..with a hot man..and a cold beer LoL

Everyone's always so far away :(

Evening all. Hope all you beautiful ladies are having a great weekend.

Oh, and that it's all you guys responsible for that :)

Somewhat relaxing at Starbucks after a long night...wink wink. I will write it up and sharebbetter once I'm on the computer, not the Nook.

Somewhat relaxing at Starbucks after a long night...wink wink. I will write it up and sharebbetter once I'm on the computer, not the Nook.

Yes! You know i love certain details ;)

Enjoy your Starbucks Rj :kiss:

I have a few minutes of alone time, no teenagers in the house, no wife to occupy my time, housework is finished, except dinner, which I won't have to start for another 3 hours.

Friday was fantastic, a surprise for me.

Yesterday not so much, couldn't write for shit and had my Nook almost stolen by some little kid whose mother "talked" to the child, not punishing, not correcting her behavior.

I have met some amazing BBW lovers...as a BBW adult model...I never realized how much love is out there til I was approached to start being an adult model...I have gained confidence thanks to all the bbw lovers out there....I was made fun of all through school but now I can't get enough of the men that hold me to such a high regard...

I have met some amazing BBW lovers...as a BBW adult model...I never realized how much love is out there til I was approached to start being an adult model...I have gained confidence thanks to all the bbw lovers out there....I was made fun of all through school but now I can't get enough of the men that hold me to such a high regard...

I am so glad you are embracing your full beauty!
I LOVE a BBW who is totally confident and ready for a BBW Lover to please her

And where are those haters now? If they are like those that picked on me, they're NO WHERE near as successful as they were in high school.

It's wonderful to have self-confidence, and it does and will show up in every aspect in your life, whether it's work or playtime.

Keep believing and obtain whatever there is out there to grab.

(Can everyone see that I've been reading? Damn rain delays during NASCAR races.)

I have a few minutes of alone time, no teenagers in the house, no wife to occupy my time, housework is finished, except dinner, which I won't have to start for another 3 hours.

Friday was fantastic, a surprise for me.

Yesterday not so much, couldn't write for shit and had my Nook almost stolen by some little kid whose mother "talked" to the child, not punishing, not correcting her behavior.

Hello Rj,
Sometimes parents shouldn't be parents.."talking" to the child isn't enough, my mom would've beat my ass for touching something that wasn't mine.
(she's ol'skool Brooklyn NY) even now, my mom will still beat my ass if i get too loud with her lol!

What's for Sunday dinner?

Hello Rj,
Sometimes parents shouldn't be parents.."talking" to the child isn't enough, my mom would've beat my ass for touching something that wasn't mine.
(she's ol'skool Brooklyn NY) even now, my mom will still beat my ass if i get too loud with her lol!

What's for Sunday dinner?

I didn't beat my son's ass as he was growing up, didn't need to. My voice was enough to scare the bejesus out of him, to tell him he was doing something wrong. What was funny, an hour after that mom and kid left, a mom came in with two young daughters. She had them coloring. As siblings will do, they argued and in doing so, the crayons went flying. An older gentleman bent down to help. The mom politely said, "Sir, no, don't. THEY put them there, THEY can pick them up." All of us other parents smiled at that. Those girls did not whine, they did not moan or bitch. They picked up, sat down, and went back to coloring.

We picked something up Friday - after the first round of fun - called a summer ham. It's a spiral ham, partially cooked so I don't have to heat up the oven for a long time. Also having garlic smashed potatoes and roasted veggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back