BBW? Chubby? Thick? Or Totally HOT?

Absolutely love the fully clothed pic of you in the hammock swing. Proving that yes a Woman can be super sexy with clothes on as well as nude.

Absolutely love the fully clothed pic of you in the hammock swing. Proving that yes a Woman can be super sexy with clothes on as well as nude.

That is so sweet of you! Words like that could get us both in trouble.

That’s a hateful, jealous post! LOL! If I was going to choose another body, I’d pic a tall slim blonde. 😂

It's either that or the truth.
What you'd prefer to look like I really couldn't say.

Well, Boys and Girls. It appears that someone took offense to my pictures and reported them to the moderators as being too revealing and claimed that they were not pictures of me...the moderators always take the word of the complainer...so the moderators of this sex site took away all my pictures for being too explicit. Too much jealousy in this world and not enough of loving one another! I just wanted you to know that did not take down my pictures. Some jealous idiot complained...so we all lose.

Sorry

It seems like there is always one who complains...our loss. I will say your words are just as strong as your pictures😊. But I will take pictures anytime.

No loss

Give him a couple of months, he will be back with the same stuff, it,s at least his fourth attempt.

Well, Boys and Girls. It appears that someone took offense to my pictures and reported them to the moderators as being too revealing and claimed that they were not pictures of me...the moderators always take the word of the complainer...so the moderators of this sex site took away all my pictures for being too explicit. Too much jealousy in this world and not enough of loving one another! I just wanted you to know that did not take down my pictures. Some jealous idiot complained...so we all lose.

IMO the moderators don't always take the word of complainers. There has to be some reason for their action - like rules broken.

Like posting pictures that aren't yours to post. Pictures of people what are not you. Stolen pictures - for example.

Instead of painting someone else as "jealous", why not just go back to whatever miserable hole you came from and figure out how to be honest.

Are you ALL crazy? They were MY pictures! They belonged to no one else and you won’t find them anywhere else on the web. Every time I start a thread, somebody bitches and Lit deletes them. If they were stolen from some website, I could understand, but mine are mine and nobody else’s. Maybe I can find a more open minded site to post on. I’m about done with Literotica...but my husband still enjoys posting his stories there. Why can’t folks just leave others alone and let us express ourselves?
Bye-bye.

Are you ALL crazy? They were MY pictures! They belonged to no one else and you won’t find them anywhere else on the web. Every time I start a thread, somebody bitches and Lit deletes them. If they were stolen from some website, I could understand, but mine are mine and nobody else’s. Maybe I can find a more open minded site to post on. I’m about done with Literotica...but my husband still enjoys posting his stories there. Why can’t folks just leave others alone and let us express ourselves?
Bye-bye.

Adios.

Shame on em.

Shame on you all. This was a gorgeous woman who was not afraid to show her face for one thing

People like Icy1 and there was a lady named pounting princess or something similar, they are always being mean and cruel to rather fine ladies and running them off.

I say fuck you all.:mad:

It's interesting when people comment and defame others without knowing the facts.
My conscience is totally clear.

I also find it interesting to see that you don't have the integrity to stand by what you said.

Last edited:
Shame on you all. This was a gorgeous woman who was not afraid to show her face for one thing

People like Icy1 and there was a lady named pounting princess or something similar, they are always being mean and cruel to rather fine ladies and running them off.

Icy1 is sharper and more observant than you are or give her credit for.

She is just trying to keep lit real.

I know nothing about what’s going on here but Icy1 was supportive when I nervously started posting - I have always assumed she is my favourite type of woman... a woman’s woman... just saying, x

I echo Allia's comment. Icy is always very generous in her appreciation of other women's pictures, and happy when women comment on hers, she's a great member of a very supportive community of women here. I think she also has a good sense of something being 'off', and has been undisputably correct in the past when other women's photos have been stolen and passed off as a Lister's own.

The mods don't just act on someone's whim. But when incontrovertible evidence is presented to them, they are obliged by their own rules to act...

Shame on who? The gullible for not checking the past post history involving the same pictures in multiple threads? Or someone with the integrity to question this lunacy?

Icy is consistently friendly to everyone here and has always been supportive to other female pic posters. Not to long ago there was another pic poster who had tremendous popularity that posted questionable pictures and ended up being banned as a result.

Back