BBW Boob Pics

katamaribbw said:
Yeah, so nice out but I never even got dressed today...and its already late..so I will just stay the way I am....
which is...naked? hopefully? ;)

IrezumiKiss said:
which is...naked? hopefully? ;)

No...just a nice black teddy...this one is really nice because it has criss cross ties up the front and back..so reveals quite a bit...

Sorry to disappoint you....

katamaribbw said:
No...just a nice black teddy...this one is really nice because it has criss cross ties up the front and back..so reveals quite a bit...

Milady...whether naked or clothed, I can assure you with ALL honesty, you would NEVER disappoint me!

I feel like asking you out just to walk down the street with you and watch men's eyes bulge out like Marty Feldman trying to burn holes through your shirt as you jiggle...

Your luminous breasts have currently clouded my mind right now...and I might have to go do something about it in order to think straight again! :heart:

Very funny....not around these parts...skinny girls are looked at more than my BIG 44 D tits...most days my feet get more attention...

katamaribbw said:

prove it :rose:

katamaribbw said:
Very funny....not around these parts...skinny girls are looked at more than my BIG 44 D tits...most days my feet get more attention...
What part of New York do you live in where the men are so blind? I look at nothing BUT ladies like you when I'm outside. There's no way I could get through the day — fuck it, get through living here, period — if it were not for the beauty of breasts like yours!

And just so you know, I like dee feets too...put on a pair of flip-flops with painted toenails and I'm your'n... ;)

IrezumiKiss said:
What part of New York do you live in where the men are so blind? I look at nothing BUT ladies like you when I'm outside. There's no way I could get through the day — fuck it, get through living here, period — if it were not for the beauty of breasts like yours!

And just so you know, I like dee feets too...put on a pair of flip-flops with painted toenails and I'm your'n... ;)

I dont do the flip flops but I wear sandals..and my feet are a nice red right now...and looking great...maybe a pic later in the week of that just for you....

In the meantime..heres another pic just for you...

Attachments

• Boobs7.jpg
    Boobs7.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,265
katamaribbw said:
I dont do the flip flops but I wear sandals..and my feet are a nice red right now...and looking great...maybe a pic later in the week of that just for you....

oops I looked too, but who could resist. Not me for I am weak :)

Surfin said:
oops I looked too, but who could resist. Not me for I am weak :)

Thats ok I don't mind more than 1 admirer at a time...I like being greedy!!!

mmmmmmm

katamaribbw said:
I have another shot here of me in the Shower sudding up? Anyone wanna join me...and wash my back...??

But much rather wash your front :nana: :devil: :devil:

katamaribbw said:

Yum. Your breasts are sooooo beautiful and erotically craaaazy. Inspires me to do something erotic now and I don't know if I want to draw that or write it out...

I have to jet outside now, but you can trust that you'll be dancing —*or jiggling — in my mind for the rest of the day! :kiss:

IrezumiKiss said:
Yum. Your breasts are sooooo beautiful and erotically craaaazy. Inspires me to do something erotic now and I don't know if I want to draw that or write it out...

I have to jet outside now, but you can trust that you'll be dancing —*or jiggling — in my mind for the rest of the day! :kiss:

well have a good evening and maybe we will meet some NY night !! I will be the one jiggling around with all the craaaazzzy cleavage at Roxy's

katamaribbw said:
Thats ok I don't mind more than 1 admirer at a time...I like being greedy!!!

well feel free to pretend my cock is a lolipop :D

katamaribbw said:
lick lick...slurp...slurp...

Such a bad bad boy!!!

me, no you must be meaning someone else

keep. doing. what. you. are. doing. though. :)

Surfin said:
me, no you must be meaning someone else

keep. doing. what. you. are. doing. though. :)

Well I don't see anyone else interested so....it must be YOU!!!

Suck, suck, its like a lollipop.......oh whats that cumming from the middle??

katamaribbw said:
Well I don't see anyone else interested so....it must be YOU!!!

Suck, suck, its like a lollipop.......oh whats that cumming from the middle??

they're just shy

Its a special creamy centre that once you suck hard enough melts all at once and shoots all over your tongue

Surfin said:
they're just shy

Its a special creamy centre that once you suck hard enough melts all at once and shoots all over your tongue

I'd rather have that creamy centre come out on my big ole titties...can you do that??? Then we can rub it all in like hot lotion...

katamaribbw said:
I'd rather have that creamy centre come out on my big ole titties...can you do that??? Then we can rub it all in like hot lotion...

you're a bit far away, I could air mail it to you :D

Love to cum all over your tits, ass, pussy, wherever you want it babe. There's plenty to go round. You can massage it in with delivery system if you like, I'm sure you'd get another load pretty quickly

Well I to am here admiring, so you do have more then an audience of one :)

katamaribbw said:
Only if you promise to do it with your mouth...lol

Not sure I could guarentee to use only my mouth lol.......is that ok?

:p :devil: :p :devil:

katamaribbw said:

Yes would love to do that with you and then you can lick one and I get to lick the other :p

katamaribbw said:

I luv your big boobies. I'd love to lick'em all.... and suck at those gorgeous nipples of yours.

if you finshed with his lolly i have one you can use with a cream center

Back