BBW Boob Pics

Oooooh Katah-mareee...! What big, beautiful titties you have! I don't think I could ever remove my hands from soaping them lovelies up!

Where in NY are you? If you ever need a back AND front shower companion, I'll bring the loofah! :heart:

katamaribbw said:
I'm back...hoping some of you will remember me. I hope you enjoy the pics..posting a few old ones for your pleasure then if I get requests will post some newer ones.

Enjoy...
You are one sweet woman.... purple looks so good on you.....

katamaribbw said:
I'm back...hoping some of you will remember me. I hope you enjoy the pics..posting a few old ones for your pleasure then if I get requests will post some newer ones.

Enjoy...

Not sure I remember, but I sure will be looking to jog my memory, very nice!!!

katamaribbw said:
I have another shot here of me in the Shower sudding up? Anyone wanna join me...and wash my back...??

Yes...and rinse it, too.

Then comes the toe sucking...touching your ass...licking it...

What I would really like is to slide my penis between your breasts until I spurt hot cream all over them.

Love the pics!
There are a few of us here who actually could help you in the shower, or more! :cattail:

PM is back on!!

Dodgers said:
opps can't send you the PM you do not have it turned on....scorpioncaress

I didn't realize they were off..now everyone can send me messages again...sorry about that!!!

Another PIC

hello haven't been on for a few..heres another pic or two....hope you like...

Attachments

• Look up.jpg
    Look up.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,601
  • poppin out.jpg
    poppin out.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,631
O how could you not like. I can not wait to see more. You have a great set of breasts.

katamaribbw said:
hello haven't been on for a few..heres another pic or two....hope you like...

damned nice, you got room in there for my little friend :)

katamaribbw said:
Lots of room and lots of Lovin'

mmmmm, warm, soft breasts enveloping me as I slowly slide back and.....spurt <damn, think I need to think about football or something to take my mind off your glorious breasts> :kiss:

Surfin said:
mmmmm, warm, soft breasts enveloping me as I slowly slide back and.....spurt <damn, think I need to think about football or something to take my mind off your glorious breasts> :kiss:

Im wondering if this will help you...not think about football

Attachments

• Close Up 1.jpg
    Close Up 1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,416
katamaribbw said:
Im wondering if this will help you...not think about football

football, what the hell is that. I want boobs :)

Great picture babe :kiss: on each hard little nipple

NightShaddow66 said:
I came very close to kissing my monitor. Very nice boobies

Will you kiss these too???

Attachments

• Pedicure.jpg
    Pedicure.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,256
While they are very pretty feet, I much prefer kissing boobies :p

Katamari...exactly how many men have you made scream out in absolute joy? I mean, looking at your breasts makes my cock wanna do Guinness' Book Of World Records kinda shit... :heart:

katamaribbw said:
Not many...not many at all!!!... But one is definitely a good start!!
I find that VERY hard to believe...but I'll take your word for it!

It's such a nice day in our city here...but you would give me two REALLY good reasons to stay indoors and play... :heart:

IrezumiKiss said:
I find that VERY hard to believe...but I'll take your word for it!

It's such a nice day in our city here...but you would give me two REALLY good reasons to stay indoors and play... :heart:

Yeah, so nice out but I never even got dressed today...and its already late..so I will just stay the way I am....

Back