ban the person above you (FUN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned for inane bans.

Banned for not admitting you look forward and backward and side to side and up and down like a 7 sided die for my bans...Then you call your favorite phone sex operator and make her read them to you out loud:)...

Banned for not admitting you look forward and backward and side to side and up and down like a 7 sided die for my bans...Then you call your favorite phone sex operator and make her read them to you out loud:)...

Banned because, you know? That sounds like fun:eek:

Banned for not being playful with me anymore. Why don't we talk?!

I dunno, email goes both ways? But I haven't been fun lately anyway. *shrugs, frowns*

Banned for wanting to talk to no-funsters.

And a self ban for being SO SLOW.

Banned for continuing the discussion and getting me wondering if there is any money in me being a phone sex operator.

Banned for not asking me, I know a girl you can talk to who has lots of info and will discuss your options.

Banned for not asking me, I know a girl you can talk to who has lots of info and will discuss your options.

I have been bammed too many times for not having an AV... I jist wanted to be banned for something else :p

As for this other girl, I will chat, but I will not pay with money... Favors are far more valuable ;)

I have been bammed too many times for not having an AV... I jist wanted to be banned for something else :p

As for this other girl, I will chat, but I will not pay with money... Favors are far more valuable ;)
Banned because I want to ban a gargoyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back