ban the person above you (FUN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned for still daring to taunt me with that avatar dammit

Banned for missing the joke of the fact that I've only banned people for about the last 30 hours without giving a reason...mostly...Hell, sometimes there just doesn't need to be a reason...However, you earned your ban...It was a long time coming...And banned for putting them in the box with the little insects that make that hissing sound and glow when the florescent light hits them just right and...SQUIRREL!!!!

Banned for missing the joke of the fact that I've only banned people for about the last 30 hours without giving a reason...mostly...Hell, sometimes there just doesn't need to be a reason...However, you earned your ban...It was a long time coming...And banned for putting them in the box with the little insects that make that hissing sound and glow when the florescent light hits them just right and...SQUIRREL!!!!

banned for a red thong fetish........mine not yours ;)

Banned for concocting the most elaborate reason for a ban!

banned for a red thong fetish........mine not yours ;)

Banned for not turning over the red thong you stole off me last week just to try on to Hubs so that Hubs can finish his naughty hunt...Next you'll be after the blue thong I'm currently wearing...

Banned for thinking I didn't notice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back