Baltimore bridge taken down by terrorists

It's always interesting to see what conspiracy is cooked up by the MAGA freaks. Every time I feel like I ha e a good prediction, there's something new outta left field I never expect.

It's Pandelirium all over teh interwebs. Do you notice that the very next DAY there is every conspiracy theory possible with charts, maps, arrows and rectangles. Even the cops stopping traffic just in the nick f time were "in on it". I just report the insanity any more.
Investigators will probably waste their time examining the ship, interviewing the crew and looking at data. Turns out the internet has countless thousands of expert structural engineers and experienced cargo ship captains who can tell exactly what happened from a few seconds of footage taken in the dark from hundreds of feet away.

Investigators will probably waste their time examining the ship, interviewing the crew and looking at data. Turns out the internet has countless thousands of expert structural engineers and experienced cargo ship captains who can tell exactly what happened from a few seconds of footage taken in the dark from hundreds of feet away.
But the least ad nauseum pinning down of cause and effect, the larger and longer lasting the fake conspiracies voiced by the deplorables.

I suspect when they do rebuild the bridge it will have protective barriers in front of the supporting piers.
It's standard practice nowadays, but wasn't back when it was built (according to the talking heads on TV).

How long until the two people pulled from the river are added to the conspiracy?

Back