Authors! Sign in here!

Well, msboy8, science can make anything sound unsexy. Try having my job sometime--I'm a medical lab rat.

Sirhugs, you can call me anything you want. Anything's better than the year in high school I spent being called Mike. Long story. And I think I like being Red.

Thanks for the list of story ideas. I have a longstanding problem with writing the basic plots--I'm one of those emotionally involved type writers, sadly enough. But I think I've got a handle on a couple of ideas now, and I'll borrow freely from that list as I get back into the swing of things.

I don't know about a hermaphrodite vampire. I have a real fondness for bisexual vampires, though...

Having fun writing erotica; hope you are too.

I've just joined and so far have one story posted and two pending under the name "Kusanagi." The Kusanagi stories are collaborative efforts based on ideas generated by a friend, a Japanese woman who doesn't feel confident about her English. She has some great ideas, however, so I'm happy to do the writing.

I have plenty of my own ideas in the works, but I'm always looking for more.
The categories are like are: BDSM, Celebrity Parodies, Erotic Couplings, Exhibitionist & Voyeur, Fetish, Humor & Satire, Interracial Love, NonHuman, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Transsexuals & Crossdressers.

I'd also like to take a crack at Erotic Horror, Mind Control, and a chain story.

Nomad2501 said:
I've just joined and so far have one story posted and two pending under the name "Kusanagi." The Kusanagi stories are collaborative efforts based on ideas generated by a friend, a Japanese woman who doesn't feel confident about her English. She has some great ideas, however, so I'm happy to do the writing.

I have plenty of my own ideas in the works, but I'm always looking for more.
The categories are like are: BDSM, Celebrity Parodies, Erotic Couplings, Exhibitionist & Voyeur, Fetish, Humor & Satire, Interracial Love, NonHuman, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Transsexuals & Crossdressers.

I'd also like to take a crack at Erotic Horror, Mind Control, and a chain story.

welcome Nomad. Please post often. Perhaps we can help develop your ideas.

hermaphrodite

Snails are hermaphrodite. Suddenly it don't sound so sexy after all ;)

Hi, I just joined and all my story submissions are pending, so I'm afraid you won't be able to read them for a few days.

I'm a 23 year old lady living in the Cleveland Ohio area.
I enjoy a wide variety of activities, many of them simultaneously.
I work in sales.

I started writing erotica as a joke and discovered it really turned me on. I've been a loyal reader of literotica for years and I'm not sure why I waited to long to create an account, but I'm very happy I did!

erikvanerik said:
Hi, I just joined and all my story submissions are pending, so I'm afraid you won't be able to read them for a few days.

I work in sales.

I started writing erotica as a joke and discovered it really turned me on. I've been a loyal reader of literotica for years and I'm not sure why I waited to long to create an account, but I'm very happy I did!

Welcome to Lit. I look forward to reading your stories. :D

erikvanerik said:

I work in sales.

I look forward to reading your work, and to exchanging posts on the forum. Welcome.

G'day, you wonderfully talented peoples!

Greetings! I'm Dan, I'm in my mid twenties, and love my country! Patriotism is of course not simply relegated to the fun loving American populace! I live in country Victoria in AUSTRALIA! :) :) :) :)

I'm kinda still looking for a niche, but at the moment, I've just sent off my debut triplets, called Primal Instinct, so hopefully before long it will be on the boards! It's this story about a Russian knife fighter who gets out of prison and chases after everything in a skirt, but doesn't like it :confused:

Hey, hope you guys can send some story ideas my way, 'cos I'm having difficulty finding out what I like.

More to the point, what I'm half-way decent at.

Stay cool, and if you can't be good, be good at it.

Darlantan said:
Greetings! I'm Dan, I'm in my mid twenties, and love my country! Patriotism is of course not simply relegated to the fun loving American populace! I live in country Victoria in AUSTRALIA! :) :) :) :)

I'm kinda still looking for a niche, but at the moment, I've just sent off my debut triplets, called Primal Instinct, so hopefully before long it will be on the boards! It's this story about a Russian knife fighter who gets out of prison and chases after everything in a skirt, but doesn't like it :confused:

Hey, hope you guys can send some story ideas my way, 'cos I'm having difficulty finding out what I like.

HI, Dan!

hope you enjoy the forum.

Darlantan said:

Welcome Dan. Have fun!

Hello, I'm Amber. Im 20 yrs old and new to the site. I've been interested in erotic literature for a few years now, the first piece I ever read being Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty Triligies. It went from there. I just recently started writing my own and I made a submission that's vending approval, it'll be my first complete story. So...wish me luck I guess.

Welcome

Welcome to the site, Amber! :)

I'm sure your story will be a huge success. Which category did you place it under?

Raver Fairy said:
Hello, I'm Amber. Im 20 yrs old and new to the site. I've been interested in erotic literature for a few years now, the first piece I ever read being Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty Triligies. It went from there. I just recently started writing my own and I made a submission that's vending approval, it'll be my first complete story. So...wish me luck I guess.

Hi Amber and we hope you love the thread. We look forward to your contributions. There is a huge audience for Ann Rice imagery, so as long as you don't skimp on the sex, you'll do well

A little bit about dis_pac

Hey:

Well I came to this site from a good friend of mine who hangs out here. I am a 29 year old married guy from Canada but travel around alot. I have been writting since I could form a sentance but took a little break after high school. After years of neglect my imagination kicked my ass and I had to release it. I started writting a novel. I'm still in the process of that endevour, however short stories are more of my forte. Erotic writing has been a vent for me lately, both to release the sexual tension that builds up while being away from my wife and to vent my imagination.

I don't do a lot of reading here, I spend as much time as I can writting but I do find myself reading a few stories. I like to read romance and exotic couplings. I'm not really into kinky stuff at all (either in fantasy or reality) guess I'm a little old fashioned that way. You can tell that in my writting too.

I have four stories accepted on Literotica

An Awakening in English Lit About a young lady who finds her self longing for release from her unloving life of promiscuity to one of more adult pleasures. She finds it from reading D.H. Lawrence's "Lady Chatterleys Lover" and the english prof who assigns it to her.

Jessie and the Cougar A young man gets a lesson in lust and pleasure from an older lonely housewife after a late night delivery.

Roadside Romance A highway flirt becomes a backroad romp when two strangers share an anonoymous liason after meeting at 80mph.

The Concert A chance encounter at a rock concert sends two strangers to a quiet restroom, only to be interrupted by a not so shy young lady, who joins in the fun.

As you can see my stories are a little all over the place, as are the ones which are in various stages of completion.

I enjoy feedback and would appreciate any constructive comments. I do the same for the few stories that I read here.

Hope you enjoy.

hey, d_p, nice to see a fellow Canadian
interesting choice of initials, since " dp" was slang in my parent's generation for " displaced person", which you seem to be.

I've read " Jessie and the Cougar" and " The Concert". I think you'll fit in just fine and hope you post often.

My name is Patience Bryce, I am 47. I have 23 stories posted on Literotica. I've been writing and sharing erotic stories for about 13 years.
The stories I've posted on Literotica have been all over the place:

Mature - Exhibitionist & Voyeur - NonConsent/Reluctance - Anal - BDSM - Incest/Taboo - Erotic Couplings - Group sex

I do have other stories, but they don't fit Literotica's criteria and they reside on another site.
The best writing I have has been inspired by someone very close to me. Otherwise I often flounder once I get a story started, or lose interest, becoming bored with it. I'm looking forward to checking out readers suggestions.

Meeting Cassandra My latest story about an adult Daddy/daughter relationship where they meet a new woman.
The Collaring BDSM

All Patience_Bryce Stories

Last edited:
welcome Patience. We love new blood on Story Ideas and look forward to frinking yours (jk) Have fun.

Hi Everyone,

What a wonderful place to come and hang out… I’ve been a member of Literotica for over almost our years, but recently joined the forums. But I have authored many types of erotica for a while now; some varying in different themes, but all rooted in one common subject… Love. I find that the mind is the most erogenous zone, especially for us women. And not to brag, but I have received so many wonderful messages from people who have used my stories to help juice up there sex lives. That’s the biggest joy I get from my stories is hearing the effects of them on my readers.

My first choice is writing lesbian romance. Here are several stories I have written in that theme.

A Love so Beautiful - Meredith falls in love with her sumptuous Aunt.
I Am Woman - A shocking tale of first love, then domination.
La Vérité D'une Femme - An 18th century tale of sapphic love.
A Primitive Hope Part I – Two friends rekindle their romance from their youth.
A Primitive Hope Part II

Here is my second beloved topic, mother and son romance, which I find a beautiful and divine theme as an author. I love exploring the many fond possibilities between such a couple. :heart:

A Tale of Forbidden Love – A Passionate Family Relationship :rose:
Welcome Home, My Love – A discovery between Mother and Son
Welcome Home, My Love – Part II – Mom’s love for son intensifies
Welcome Home, My Love – Part III - Mother & son endure ecstasy in impregnation.

Hope those of you who read my stories find them to be your liking… hope to see everyone around!

Peace and Love,
~Meredith

do i have to have submitted work to post in this thread?

hi, i'm ed but here i go by silverwhisper. i like to think that i write somewhat literate erotica that focuses on the mental acrobatics, not the physical ones. i've always been interested in the fact that AFAICT, the majority of male writers seem preoccupied w/ the choreography, while the majority of female writers lavish detail on the psychology of the characters.

i try to write material that gives both sides their due. thanks to janette norway, i'm working up something that should find its way into the exhibitionism category but my primary interests are erotic couplings and loving wives.

ed

silverwhisper said:
do i have to have submitted work to post in this thread?

hi, i'm ed but here i go by silverwhisper. i like to think that i write somewhat literate erotica that focuses on the mental acrobatics, not the physical ones. i've always been interested in the fact that AFAICT, the majority of male writers seem preoccupied w/ the choreography, while the majority of female writers lavish detail on the psychology of the characters.

i try to write material that gives both sides their due. thanks to janette norway, i'm working up something that should find its way into the exhibitionism category but my primary interests are erotic couplings and loving wives.

ed

Hi ed....the 'rules' are loose here, so post away.

i figured that if the mod didn't nuke or move it, it was probably OK. :> thanks, sirhugs.

ed

Back