Author Favorite

So as the saga continues I saw today I have been faved by a boatload of people, way too many to be legit.

Then I was unfaved by a similar number of people, again too many to be real. The names however were different than the favs.

So not sure if this is all bogus or the list somehow caught up and dropped a bunch of stuff into one day.

All I know for sure is...I'll never know.

It looks like it caught up, based on the placement of where I am on peoples' lists.

Appears to be working normally now. If you click past 30 days you can see all the favs.

In the time between my last post and this, all the unfav have vanished, and now there's a handful of favs.

I know the top 250 list seems to move each day, so I'm trying to use that to see if the recent favs seem to be making sense.

I still see unfavs. Did you check your past 30 days list?

I saw an unfav yesterday and been seeing them for awhile.

Personally they don't bother me and I know people who are not on the top 250 list use them to keep track of their fav, without them you have no idea.

There was never an explanation given as to why they vanished, maybe they wanted them gone, or it could have been a long running glitch.

I faved and unfaved myself, and I only saw the unfav.

So maybe it's just me.

Back