Aussie Room on Lit Chat

45 yo guy in QLD

I love the idea of this, will have to look into the chat rooms. Hoping to chat to you all soon

Always great to bump into fellow Aussies in Literotica & on Lit Chat.

48 M from Sydney here. Would love to catch up regularly with some other Aussies in here.

Hi from melbourne I'm male 53 years young. I didn't know there was a chat. I will have to check it out. Does the username & password here work in the chat rooms too?
Good to see lots of other Aussies here

Hi, 38 m living in Sydney, but originally from NM, USA. I'm married, but going through a dry patch so I'm here to chat and message and post.

So any news on the Aussie chat room? Or do we just go on LIT chat and start one up?

From Melbourne here 50 year old male on here looking to make new lady friends:)

Spend 1 year telling me you love me every day. Text me a week after my birthday and 2 weeks after we hit the 12 month mark....... TEXTED me to break up saying you are getting back with your ex fiance. Tell me you don't have 10 minutes to speak with me because you working soooooo many hours. Text me once a month since to tell me "haven't forgotten about you it just so out of control busy"

Here it is 4 months after that October 7 text telling me you back in relationship with your ex-fiance that you lived with for a long while..... And 2 days after that you trolling literotica looking for women?

How would ex-fiance feel if she knew this? Or perhaps getting back with your ex was a lie....

You are such a fucking Heartless Gutless Coward!!!!

I can thank a friend for suggesting I take a moment to look at your lit posts. Wish I had seen this 4 months ago.

Ladies he knows how to talk the talk.... He will tell you he cares. He will make promises over and over. When you begin to see the pattern and ask for honesty he twists it around.

Belongs on show called Catfish.... BEWARE

Spend 1 year telling me you love me every day. Text me a week after my birthday and 2 weeks after we hit the 12 month mark....... TEXTED me to break up saying you are getting back with your ex fiance. Tell me you don't have 10 minutes to speak with me because you working soooooo many hours. Text me once a month since to tell me "haven't forgotten about you it just so out of control busy"

Here it is 4 months after that October 7 text telling me you back in relationship with your ex-fiance that you lived with for a long while..... And 2 days after that you trolling literotica looking for women?

How would ex-fiance feel if she knew this? Or perhaps getting back with your ex was a lie....

You are such a fucking Heartless Gutless Coward!!!!

I can thank a friend for suggesting I take a moment to look at your lit posts. Wish I had seen this 4 months ago.

Ladies he knows how to talk the talk.... He will tell you he cares. He will make promises over and over. When you begin to see the pattern and ask for honesty he twists it around.

Belongs on show called Catfish.... BEWARE

Im.so sorry you were treated that way sweetheart but hope it hasnt given you a negative view on all aussies. Were not all assholes sweety

Hi,
I am 29 m and live in Sydney. I would love to chat with other fellow aussies. I have skype or google hangouts. Please hit me up

Im.so sorry you were treated that way sweetheart but hope it hasnt given you a negative view on all aussies. Were not all assholes sweety

One man's dickheadedness does not mean all men in that country are the same way. In fact it does not even reflect on how other men living/working in Melbourne will behave.

Thank you for your kindness.

One man's dickheadedness does not mean all men in that country are the same way. In fact it does not even reflect on how other men living/working in Melbourne will behave.

Thank you for your kindness.

My pleasure honey, i have no doubt a beautiful woman like you will find the kove and man you deserve

Back