At The Service Of The Domina (Closed for Artemidorus)

Homerun2611

Literotica Guru
There was almost nowhere in the ludus of Cassius Albus that was protected from the noise outside. Situated as it was, adjacent to the amphitheater also owned by Albus, it was right in the bustling heart of Rome. It was one of the biggest and busiest households in the city. Aside from the amphitheater itself the structure had a beautiful mosaic-tile entry hall, a central courtyard with a rainpool and gardens, lavish residential suites, and barracks for the house slaves. The slaves' barracks were attached by a barred-iron door and a stone tunnel to the ludus, the home and school of Albus' prized gladiators. The ludus had its own courtyard where the gladiators trained, flanked on three sides by barracks and on one side by a mess hall and infirmary. It was this side that was connected to Albus' household, and there was a large balcony on the villa's upper level which overlooked the gladiators' courtyard.

Lucia, wife of Cassius Albus, stood on the balcony day beside her husband, carefully observing the gladiators at training. She stood, and he sat in a wicker chair; her eyes were focused upon the fighting men, his eyes glazed over and distant. The games of the Saturnalia were approaching and it was yet to be decided who would be competing. Albus still thought he was the one who decided but in reality it was Lucia who guided him in almost every decision pertaining to his duties as a lanista. His mind and body had been failing for years now, and in that time his wife had taught herself how to pick up all of the slack left in his wake.

"The new recruits are fighting well," Lucia observed out loud.

"Hmm? Ohh, recruits." Albus mumbled. "Yes, very good. Segovax should do well for the upcoming match."

Lucia rolled her eyes. "Segovax is dead. He was new a year ago, and he died not five minutes into his first fight in the ring."

Albus looked shocked. "Good gods! Then who's going to fight in the Vulcanalia?"

"The Saturnalia," Lucia corrected him. She pressed her fingers to her temple and gave a frustrated sigh. The damned old man grated on her nerves more and more each day...and soon he would die, and without an heir, she'd be forced to marry another damned old man and start the whole thing over again.

"The Saturnalia? Ohhh..." Albus nodded, his mind beginning to wander again.

Lucia's eyes drifted back to the recruits working at their drills. Some of them trained in subligaria, leaving little to the imagination, while others trained completely naked. She couldn't help but admire their rippling muscles as they moved, how the sheen of sweat on their tanned skin made their bodies seem to glow beneath the sun like cast bronze. Their feet kicked up the sand beneath them in quickly-settling clouds, and their grunts and shouts echoed off the stone walls of the courtyard. One of them, one of the naked ones, was fighting with an erection. Perhaps the thought of victory made him hard, or perhaps he wanted to mount the man he was fighting once their drills were over. Lucia didn't realize at first that she was staring. Her attention was only broken when the erect gladiator was knocked to the ground by his opponent.

"Segovax!" Albus declared suddenly. "Let's put Segovax in the Vulcanalia."

Lucia was struck with an idea. "Darling," she said. "Let me choose the fighters this time, won't you?" She'd never been so forward about it with him but she had a different goal now. Turning back to the balcony she called out, "Doctore!"

The Doctore, the eldest of the gladiators and the one who taught all the others, turned and called back, "Yes, Domina?"

"Have the three most promising recruits sent up to Albus' study in an hour. My husband and I wish to examine them more closely before who decide who will be fighting in the Saturnalia. We want to see the three with the most power and vigor."

Of course, as always, Albus grew tired and retreated to his bedroom for his afternoon nap within the hour. And so it was that only Lucia received the three gladiators in the study...just as she'd hoped and planned.

Adrianus Barzilau, was a stunningly handsome man of regal descent, and was a distant cousin of the great Gaelic warrior Vercingetroix Son of the Tribal Leader of the Belgae, only 20 years old, he was raised to be a future Chief of the region, if not King of all the Gaelic tribes. Belgae (the area bordering modern day Belgium), had proven a worthy adversary, and Ceasar's attack had been one of the costliest of all the Gaelic Battles. However eventually the relentless assault of the skillful roman archers had worn down any resistance..Despite being only 20, he was a leading general for his father, and the fiercest fighter in the legion.

During the battle the young man was knocked out cold by one of the many rocks which rained down from the roman catapults. As defeat became imminent, his top aide had removed his royal armor, and headgear, and left him there so he would not be immediately killed. As the fight ended, he and many other unconscious soldiers were heaped into carts to be taken to the roman slave markets and sold. Adrianus was a rare specimen, and the head of the House of Albus paid top dollar at auction for the young man.

It was quickly apparent in training that he was no ordinary prospect, immediately adept with a sword like none other, he was easily the most skillful candidate, despite the fact he tried to hide his skills, as he was in no hurry to find his way into the Saturnalia. He knew the lifespan of even the most skillful gladiator was short as they needed to keep raising the challenge until even the mighty Mars would have been defeated. No, Adrianus was biding his time. Feigning ignorance of the language, that in reality he spoke with the ease of a Senator. Hoping for the moment where he could use his wits and skill to escape, and possibly return home, and try to regain his life.

What he couldn't fake were his looks, physique and his well endowed phallus. It did not take long for the young women and servants of the House of Cassius Albus to identify the young slave. Slipping bribes to Doctore of food, wine and even the occasional gold coin, Andreas would be brought out with his hands tied behind his back and his legs shackled. Shirtless, muscles rippling and blond hair and blue eyes almost never seen in this parts. The women would move his loin up and feast their eyes on his 8 and half inch long, 2 and a half inch wide cock. Soon the women were so frequent and so numerous they received a nickname by the men, Mirator de gallus chrysitis, or "the admirers of the golden cock". The women held little appeal to the would be god, turned slave, and he simply laid there as they acted out their fantasies on his body.

The other men were envious, not only of the lavish attention, although some of them had miratos as well, but many of the gladiators were homosexual, and they wanted to enjoy the gallus chrysitis and its handsome owner every bit as any woman. Hence, he soon was unable to avoid showing his skill, nearly killing two men who tried to jump and rape him one night.

The women were fine, actually a diversion rom the stink and filth of his quarter and the other men, but to his heart was elsewhere. He wondered day and night what had happened to his Brighid, his betrothed gaelic princess, and the only woman he had ever known or loved prior to his capture. He had seen the Domina, a strikingly beautiful woman, classic and regal, from above as he had fought in the yard that day. However, the one he truly took notice of, was her young hand maiden, the girl was beautiful, yet refined, as the personal servant of the Domina must be, the kind of woman that reminded him of his Brighid, little did he know his love had been brutally raped and left to die by the brutish Roman soldiers after his capture.

He had just finished training, having easily beaten that man with the erection that had dared show interest in him. He and the other men, were just sitting down for their meal of mutton and wine when Doctore walked in. "Rufeus, Drachus, and Adrianus, get up and follow me, Cassius has requested your audience for review", the three men looked at each other, they were clearly the three best fighters but Rufeus and Drachus were each a couple of years older than Andrianus, and they were each from different conquered lands. The men respected the others for their fighting skills, but had no other relationship, but assumed they were being summoned to fight or put on some sort of exhibition.

However, as they entered the domicile of the Master, Cassius Albus was nowhere to be seen. Doctore bowed, "As you requested Domina, these are our three finest gladiators..."

Adrianus bowed, as did the other candidate gladiators, but when he looked up, he not only saw the Domina, but over her shoulder, his eyes locked briefly with the beautiful, blushing handmaiden...

When the Domina ordered Acella to her room, she was half expecting to either be commaned to service her, or the master. Instead she was greeted by three handsome faces of the most fearsome competitors. Clearly they were the ones in the running for House Cassius in the Saturnalia. Acella kept her head down behind the Domina, but as the blonde one's eyes matched hers, she felt a flush from head to toe. He was so incredibly beautiful. It made her weak and hot. She stole glances when Domina wasn't looking, but otherwise kept her gaze down.

"I want to see their cocks." Lucia declared. "I plan to pick our champion tonight, but I want to have the fighter with the most splendid, superb manhood. I want him gorgous beyond compare. I want the other houses to know that House Cassius has the finest everything, even down to it's slaves. Isn't that right, my anaticula." She turned and lightly slapped Acella on her ever pink cheeks.

"That is right, my domina." Acella bowed.

Lucia laughed, a twinkling sound. "Isn't she the sweetest?"

The three gladiators mumbled agreeance. Domina just stared at them. She crossed her arms indignantly. "I said I wanted to see your cocks. When your domina makes a request it is an order to be followed."

The men scrambled to shell off their breeches, as anger flared in the Domina's eyes. She stared at all three naked men. "No no. This won't do. I need to see your manhood at absolute length. I cannot tell who is most impressive when you are not roaring and ready to go. Good thing I brought Acella." She smiled. "Be a dear and put your mouth on them until they are as hard as they can be."

Acella frowned, but quickly hid the expression. "Yes my Domina."

She looked at the men for a moment, then moved to the first- Rufeus. On her knees she took his cock in her mouth, pressing it against her lips. Slowly she took more and more, until her eyes were glassy. She sucked lewdly, knowing the faster she worked the faster he got erect and the sooner this all would be over with.

Acella stepped back. Domina looked his cock over. "Very nice. Now Dracchus."

"Yes Domina." Acella answered, settling to her knees in front of Dracchus. She licked his head, and he groaned loudly.

"Consider yourself lucky, little one. Lots of women would fight you for the spot you're in right now." Dracchus said with a grin. Acella tried not to grimace.

She set the same pace that she did for Rufeus, but it wasn't fast enough for Dracchus. He fisted her hair and started pulling her down on his dick over and over again, fucking her mouth with violent bucking hips.

Domina chuckled "Now Dracchus, I like your enthusiasm, but Acella here is my finest slave. Be gentle with her. She's a virgin after all. Such a rarity at her age. She's like a pure white swan."

Acella pulled off Dracchus. She moved automatically to Adrianus, but paused. She looked up at him with doelike green eyes. He was as fine as Jupiter himself, and she let out a little gasp as his gaze seared into hers. She leaned in to taste him, and he tasted brilliant. Amazing, like the most sweet ambrosia that had ever graced her tongue. It was musky and divine and so, so masculine. She tasted again, exploring his tip with her tongue. Next she decided to repay his divine tribute to her by taking him in, giving him a long perfect suck. It was if they were made by the gods for each other, a perfect symphany. An incredible performance. Poetry in motion.

She sucked more and more, giving her all to him. Closing her eyes, trying not to moan in pleasure. And then-

"That's more than enough, Acella. He looks achingly hard." Domina said.

Acella felt like her heart was ripped out, left with Adrianus. She nodded obediently. "Yes Domina." And headed back to her position, hands folded, behind her mistress.

"Dracchus. I wish to discuss the Saturnalia with you. Acella, see the others back to their room." Domina was eyeing Dracchus hungrily. Apparently she liked the attitude he showed with Acella.

The slave girl nodded, leaving her mistress alone. She guided the two other gladiators out and down the hall.

Adrianus was not certain why they had been called together. The other men wre fine, but no competition to him, in the stadia, he could have easily fought both at the same time and handled them easily. They were simply no match for his strength, skill or youth. However the Domina was apparently looking for something quite different, and in addition to their skills as gladiators, and as a cocksman, he was even more superior than he was as a fighter. However, the idea of pleasuring the Domina, despite her perfumed skin, and fine features was still a painful subjugation to the once crowned Prince.

In many ways, the paces the Domina requested were an affront. And it had pained Adrianus with the apparent enthusiasm the young hand maiden had shown for the other cocks, particularly Rufeus. He had been taken with the girl, the first such maiden that had struck his fancy since his capture. He almost felt guilty for the attraction given his former beloved back in his country. And the fact she seemed to not care and give each man equal service was, to say the least, disappointing.

Adrianus probably should have been pleased as the Domina held back Dracchus, little did he know she intended to meet with all of them, and had simply chosen the unmannered brute first. However, he couldn’t help his pride. His cock was far larger and he was far more handsome than either of the other two.

As the handmaiden began to walk them out, Adrianus could not help from hiding his disgust, taking it out initially on the young slave. “ Well you certainly showed enthusiasm for your task, I don’t believe Rufeus has had a woman so enthusiastically take him in quite some time. If that is what you like, I am sure he is quite available!”

However, he didn’t wait to reply, he was shaking his head, angry at the apparent slight, no matter how unappealing the task they were vying for might be. He took one last look over his shoulder. Both men were still hard, and both Drachus and Rufeus were only slightly larger than normal, At just 6 inches, while Adrianus was easily over 8 and of nice girth, and a hardness of marble. He mumbled to himself, “No other Gladiator has a cock to compare with mine, nor skills. It is unfortunate you do not appreciate a man who would heighten the prestige of your house. Good luck Drachus, I’m sure you will do your best.”

Drachus, if he was honest was also surprised and confused. He had never expected to be chosen over the young God, as some referred to him, and for some reason the Domina had clearly disrespected him. "You want me to stay Domina? He was no longer the bold man, but uncertain and concerned this might be a trick.

Meanwhile, Adrianus knew he had let his temper get the best of him, but he was the son of a king, and had just been dishonored by not one but two women, he walked out quickly, he wanted to go back to the training grounds and take out his aggression, or perhaps let one of the women servants in and actually take a turn. How dare the Domina choose another, there was no finer warrior in the entire empire, and instead she had chosen a lusty, poorly mannered pig! However, the bigger issue was the young lady. How could he have thought of her like his Brighid, his former love never would have wanted another man more than he...

Last edited:
Acella narrowed her brilliant blue eye at Adrianus. At first she had been hurt by his snide remark. She had thoroughly worshipped his cock, and this was how he showed thanks?

"I'll have you know I have no interest in Rufeus, or any of you dull, cock sure gladiators." He voice was melodic, as beaitoful as she was. Her expression was stormy, ans she crossed her arms, watching as Adrianus mumbled tp himself. She rolled her eyes.

"For one so sure of his worth in gold, you're duller than lead, Adrianus." She shook her head. "And about as charming."

Acella left both men in the hall, heading to her chambers, then stopping off at the thermae. It was late, and she felt lucky that she had the bath house to her self. She stripped her clothes off, then waded into the warm water, addong a log to the fire to keep the room toasty.

She relaxed, letting her eyelids flutter shut- but then the sound of footsteps made her startle. She opened her eyes to see Rufeus, naked and as hard as before, lowering himself into the water.

"Th- this is the females thermae, Rufeus. The males is across the hall." She stuttered, suddebly feeling cold. She covered her chest. Rufeus just slipped closer.

"You know, you teased me with a little taste, but I want more." His hands found her knees and pushed them open. She felt his cock brush her thigh.

"N-no! Rufeus, no!" She shoved at him. "I'm not interested in you or any man."

Adrianus was angry, but also ashamed as Acella spoke to him, "I'll have you know I have no interest in Rufeus, or any of you dull, cock sure gladiators...For one so sure of his worth in gold, you're duller than lead, Adrianus...And about as charming."

He jerked his head and looked at her, “well given the incredible passion you licked, sucked and lathered their cocks, that is hard to believe.” Adrianus stopped, surely she must realize the wanton manner of her most recent display? So be it, she was not the girl he hoped, and she made it clear she had no interest in him. Rufeus was not done though, and as she walked away he pushed Adrianus in the shoulder.

“Stop it, you saw what she did with me, how lewd and passionate her sucking was. With you it was more like a candy she played with, but with me she attacked with the full desire of a woman. Just deal with it, all the other women line up just hoping to enjoy you, but it appears not every whore is a mirator de gallus chrysitis, so why don’t you and that monster golden cock, leave me and her alone.”

Rufeus words made him angry, but also appeared truthful. However, as Rufeus stopped and turned to go back in the direction of the young slave, Adrianus had doubts. The woman had definitely handled his cock differently, her attention more tender, almost loving, yet he couldn’t get her performance with the others out of his mind.

The thoughts of returning to the training yard were now gone, his anger abated. Instead he decided to take a bath, soothing and his muscles and cleansing him of the stench of two days hard training would feel good. But as he went down the hall, he heard a scream from the females thermal, and he had no doubt of the cause, "N-no! Rufeus, no!"

Faster than an arrow released by Ceasar’s Archers, Adrianus pushed through the door and jumped into the bath, sandals and his scarce clothing. With the skill of a master warrior he took Rufeus in hold, and had him disabled. Rufeus never even threw a punch, now just gasping fo breath. “The lady said no...” Rufeus was gasping, “Perhaps now, she plays coy, but you saw her, you saw how she reveled in sucking me, a woman does not do that without desire between her loins, surely you do not believe the Domina, she is no virgin.”

Adrianus looked at the woman, was it an act? “There is truth in what he says, your actions toward Rufeus and Drachus suggested real desire, have I made myself a fool, defending the honor of a woman not needing nor wanting such chivalry, or perhaps I am too dull to recognize the techniques of a seductress, shall I leave you two alone, or should I take this piece of filth with me?”

She had so thought Adrianus hated her, that she would lose her purity here in thus bath to Rufeus. Then the Domina would no longer favor her, and her future would sullen. But then Adiranus came, with the fury of Mars himself. He pulled Rufeus off, and in that moment, Acella thought he looked like a marble statue, his wet clothing clinging and his eyes bright and brows narrowed. He looked deadly and beautiful.

But then he shattered her day dream with his accusations. Rufeus' remarks didn't bother her, but his did. Acella had real tears in her eyes, they sparkled as the fell and mixed with the water below her. She shook her head over and over. "I just wanted it to be over with. The faster I suckled, the sooner Rufeus and Dracchus would be hard and I could move on. I did not want them between my lips any more than I would want a snake. But I am devout to my Domina and I did as she asked."

Her face blossomed pink as she realized she was inadvertently telling Adrianus that she had taken her time with him. That she had wanted to suck him. Her gaze met his, and she wanted to take it back, deny it, but she couldn't. As soon as his eyes met hers she dropped her crossed arms, where they were covering her creamy breasts. Just for a moment, she forgot where she was.

She quickly recovered, placing her arms over her chest once more. She made her tone even. "Not that I should be bothered to clarify, but I am no seductress. I have sworn my chastity to the Goddess Diana, and she will guild me to greatness. I obey my Domina, and she also wishes to keep my maiden hood intact."

Adrianus watched the young maiden, the first thing he was sure of was she did not want Rufeus, but the second, and bigger thing, the aspect that he felt deep inside was he had hurt her. He saw the tears in her eyes, and then he listened carefully as she spoke.

"I just wanted it to be over with. The faster I suckled, the sooner Rufeus and Dracchus would be hard and I could move on. I did not want them between my lips any more than I would want a snake. But I am devout to my Domina and I did as she asked." A smile almost crossed Adrianus lips, but he had been trained too well to show how much her statement pleased him. There had been one name prominently missing, and her actions with that name had been far different. Most importantly, that name was his own.

For a moment, a glorious moment, she lowered her arms and revealed herself to him. The gesture was both symbolic, or so he hoped, as much as it was stunningly beautiful. But then changed, "Not that I should be bothered to clarify, but I am no seductress. I have sworn my chastity to the Goddess Diana, and she will guild me to greatness. I obey my Domina, and she also wishes to keep my maiden hood intact."

Adrianus first looked at her and smiled, his most dazzling smile, the smile that had not adorned his face since he had last left Brighid. But then his eyes turned fierce and he gripped Rufeus in a near choke hold. “I believe she referred to you as a snake, given the moment, that is a greater dishonor to the snake!” He gripped his hold tighter, nearly dislocating the gladiator’s shoulder. “Hear me Rufeus, you will not touch this girl. If you do the Domina will have your head, and if she doesn’t you will receive worse from me, do you doubt my truth?” The older gladiator, now humiliated, admitted defeat, simply nodded acknowledgment. “In case there is a question, make sure they all know, I will defend the maiden’s virtue with my life., and I don’t believe any of you dare take that chance. Now begone...snake.” He released Rufeus laughing.

The man indeed left, but looked back with hatred. “Are you not coming too?” Adrianus nodded no, “No, I believe I owe the maiden an apology.” With Rufeus gone, Adrianus closed and now synod before Acella. “Am I wrong, or did you find one of the gladiators not so distasteful.” He was only inches away. “That gladiator cannot remember such a moment of pleasure since he arrived here in the kudus of Cassius Albus, nor a delivery so beautifully rendered...” Adrianus brought one of his strong, but rough hands up, and gently cradled her cheek, with the other he turned his hand down, his palm facing her, and reached down, cupping and caressing her mound. “Sshhhh, don’t worry, I will not hurt you or try to defile you. I just felt it right that I get the feel of that which I have vowed to protect.”

She was so beautiful, he looked into the deep Mediterranean pools that were her eyes, and before he knew it he had leaned in and his lips were latched to hers, a soft moan coming from deep inside. His strong hand caressed her soft folds, massaging them gently but securely. Finally, reluctantly he broke the kiss. “ Sadly I will remove my hand whenever you request, I just want you to know, you are in good hands...” This was a moment he had feared he would never have again, and in fact, it was far too fleeting. He heard his name being yelled in the hall outside, it was the Doctore, “Adrianus, I know you are in there, the Domina requests your presence immediately...immediately!”

Acella was shocked. By the look in his eyes, by his roaming hand, and most of all by his mouth. She pulled back from the kiss to cross her arms abd gove him an indignant look, a smile pulling at the corners of her lips. "There was one gladiator I found quite strapping, and I relished his taste... At least until he opened his mouth." She teased.

She leaned against his chest as his hand found her most intimate parts. "Oh- Adrianus- that feels- too good." She moaned, but he silenced her with another scorching kiss. His mouth tasted almost as good as his cock, and his tongue found its way to hers. She groaned, almost collapsing against him. No one had ever kisssed her like this. No one had touched her like this. As if he knew her body better than she did.

She was about to invite him back to her quarters, where she was fortunate to have her own private room- a rarity for a slave, but Acella was more of a pet- when there was a voice calling out.

Acella almost sobbed. She didn't want to lose him so fast! "Go! You mustn't keep Domina waiting."

She was so silly, kissing and pawing with one of her masters other slaves. Nothing good could come of it- yet as adrianus walked away she felt weak at the soght of his chiseled ass and the way his linen clung to it. She bit her lip, sensing nothing but trouble brewing on the horizon and her loins

As he touched her, he felt himself hardening, it had been far too long since he had touched a woman intimately that he was actually attracted to. He even enjoyed her teasing, "Well if it tasted that good, perhaps you would like some more, I believe I have availability right now."

He took her and kissed her, each kiss increasingly passionate, and as he touched her, gently fondling her sex, he couldn't help but moan. Their tongues danced and he could feel her body responding. "Oh- Adrianus- that feels- too good." He pressed more, "oh sweet girl, there is no such thing as too good, you need the right man to bring out the woman in you."

Adrianus had no doubt he should be that man, the only question was whether he would be given that opportunity. Unfortunately, when he was summoned he had little choice as they both well knew.

The "study" of Cassius Albus' home was rarely ever used by Albus himself, now that all the wrinkled old creature did was fart and piss and mutter and sleep. It was a sort of half-study, half-lounge ever since Lucia had made it her own. She was lounging on a small setee, wearing a loose-flowing dress, and bright emerald jewels around her neck when Adrianus was brought in. Adrianus was being taken to her by the Doctore, the lead trainer of the gladiators.

Lucia spoke to him, rather than Adrianus, "My husband has asked me to inspect our three best ahead of the Saturnalia. He wants to ensure that the fighters we present will be prime specimens of manhood, worthy of Saturn Himself...in every possible regard." The Doctore knew she was clearly stating she once again wanted him naked,"Your subligaria," he grunted to Adrianus, and Adrianus removed the wet undergarments and stood there totally exposed his body still glistening from the bath. He looked at the Domina, Lucia made every effort to look as though she was inspecting him dispassionately.

Finally coming close to him, and taking his cock in her hand, she looked at the Doctore, "I would like a few minutes alone, I will have Acella find you when I am done with him." Acella, where was she? She had the Doctore go retrieve her servant and come to her. Even if she enjoyed the young gladiator a bit, she thought nothing of doing that in front of her loyal maiden. She needed to try to figure out if Adrianus was the man she sought. She needed a son, and needed it soon, she knew she must breed an heir before her husband passed, and while that may not be imminent, it could be. Her husband was clearly not able to provide her what she needed, but the young gladiator, that was an all together different matter.

Acella was braiding her hair into an intricate shape that looped around her head, when the Doctore came for her. She dressed in a long linen gown, then made her way towards her Domina's chamber. She was nervous, following the Doctore, that Lucia would make her use her mouth- or worse, her maidenhood- to test Adrianus 'merit'. She felt like she was vibrating with energy, be it chaotic.

It all came crashing down when she opened the door, and saw Domina with her hands on Adrianus' hard cock. She cast her eyes down in obedience, but only to mask her expression. "Y-you called for me, my Domina?"

"Yes." Lucia said. "I want to see how much each gladiator produces, but upon milking Dracchus he made a horrid mess. I'd prefer not to get it all over me again, and its clear I can't trust these brutes to contain themselves."

Now that she mentioned it, Acella noticed Lucia had changed clothes. Lucia continued. "So I am going to watch closely as you milk him, to ensure he is virile and productive."

Acella looked from Adrianus to Lucia and back, unsure if this was real or not. "You- wish for me to milk Adrianus, my domina?"

Lucia laughed. "I would like for you to catch his spend, don't be shy. I would do it myself but I didn't like doing it for Dracchus one bit. There's only one place I think a man's seed should go." She winked.

Acella settled on her knees before Adrianus, beside where the Domina was positioned. Lucia cupped his loaded orbs, then kissed the head of his cock. She positioned herself more to the side, with Acella right in front of him. She looked up at him, remembering their kiss. Domina grabbed Acella's dress and pulled it down, giving Adrianus full view of her breasts. Then, slowly and firmly, Lucia began milking his cock.

Acella felt humiliated, but aroused in such odd ways. On her knees, in front of the gladiator, with her hands out to catch his spend and yet he was still as glorious as the first time she had seen him. Her blue eyes wandered over every inch of his chiseled chest, and she was like a disciple before a god. Kneeling before him, awaiting an offering. The position pressed her breasts together, and she was hyper aware of her arms against her nipples, and how prominent the position made her bosoms appear.

"Go on, Adrianus, look at her. She clearly wants you to cum just as much as I do." Lucia teased, running the pad of her thumb over his slit.

Once the Doctore was far out of earshot, Lucia finally addressed Adrianus. "Follow," she said calmly, and she led him out of the main hall through one of the side hallways used by the slaves, never turning back to face him until they had reached her private chambers. She ushered him in, and turned to look him properly in the eye for the first time. "Why do you think you are here, Gaul?" There was a long pause. " I know you understand me. I could see it in your eyes as you listened to me speak to your Doctore. Now speak." She drew a bit closer. "Do you know why I have sent for you?"

As his aide had found him unconscious on the battle field he did one other favor to protect his General. Andrianus had spent some time in southern Gaul at 16 being educated and learning specific fighting skills that served him well in his military duties, and might be even more important in the arena. While living with the "long hairs" Andrianus had grown a terrific mane of golden blond hair, and as he returned home, looked every part the grecian or roman god! He looked far too noble almost beautiful to be a commoner, thought the aide and he had taken out his dull knife and butchered off his hair short and uneven, making him look as close to a common soldier as his kind master ever had. It was his last duty, and as he got up and turned, he never saw it, as the arrow pierced him right through his right eye and he fell dead at Andrianus' feet. Andrianus would never know the full truth, he just knew that when he awoke he looked quite different than he had just a few days before. But now he had given part of his secret away.

As he entered her private chambers he was unsure what was happening, he had Acella on his mind, but knew he had to earn the Domina's favor. He stopped, this could be quite foolish, he would not make any assumptions that might get him killed. As she turned, and let him know that she knew at least part of his secret, he smiled relying on his regal charms. "My lady is quite observant and captiosus (smart) I will need to be more careful, an educated gladiator is too much a threat, I hope I can trust your discretion...as you can mine"...he would not make any more overture, lest he be misunderstanding her intent, but he wanted her to know he was no ordinary Gaul, in case there was any doubt. "I do not know my lady why I am here, but it would be my honor to service you in any way my abilities might please you". He gently bowed, and clasped his hands behind his back, legs shoulder width apart, he stood up straight and strong as his father had drilled into him...and he looked into her beautiful eyes..."so how might i serve my Domina?"

It was then Acella walked in, and soon she was on her knees in front of him, her doe like eyes looking up a him, her full gorgeous bosom arousing him far more than the Domina's handling of his cock. However, the combination was quite intoxicating. As she stroked him, he looked at Acella, the thought of marking her in his cum more appealing than he had imagined. "My Domina, am I really competing against two such unworthy competitors. There is no element where either Rufeus or Dracchus are my equivalent, yet you run us through these exercises, why?"

Adrianus had no doubt he wold prove to be more virile, and as he got close the Domina spoke to him, "Go on, Adrianus, look at her. She clearly wants you to cum just as much as I do." Adrianus looked down, "Do you Acella, do you want to be painted with my seed...your beautiful breasts covered and dripping of my cum." He was there and closed his eyes, and from his large testicles he felt the surge. The first few ropes careened off her chest, massive amounts of cum splashing on her chest covering her breasts, and creating rivulets down he lovely orbs. Her hands were filled with his cream, and the Domina seemed taken aback by the power of his spurts, and the magnitude of his load.

Adrianus smiled and looked at her, "How does that compare to Dracchus pitiful output, I hoped you tasted him, and I hope you will taste me. For I have been told I have the sweetest cum, compared to the tastiest ambrosia, and the true test of any man." He looked down at Acella, I hope you will partake as well, for it was your beauty, that inspired me to such heights!"

Last edited:
Lucia took to her feet. She stroked his face. "You're fortunate I like you, Adrianus. Because I will not tolerate you questioning me. If I wish to test all of my gladiators, to see the extent of their fine cocks and virility, I will. As is my right, as you master. Do you understand?"

The Domina had, of course, already made up her mind, long before testing Dracchus or Rufeus as well, but as she saw in the hunting dogs and her gladiators and even the stallions in the stable, nothing got them as worked up as a little competition.

Acella stifled a moan as he asked for her permission to finish. "Yes." She whispered, almost imperceptible, as he covered her in his scorching spend. Combined with his teasing hand from earlier, it was almost too much. She fidgeted, rubbing her thighs together, aching for her own release. But she knew that wasn't to come.

Domina looked her over, inspecting how covered in seed she was. Yes, she thought to herself, this will do!

Adrianus suggested they taste of his sweet cum, and Lucia nodded. She cupped Acella's face, and ran her tongue up her slave's cheek, where some of his seed had splashed. Acella looked taken aback at first, but her eyes fluttered shut and her chest heaved as her Domina cleaned her face with her tongue. "It is exquisite." Lucia remarked, as she ran one finger across Acella's chest, and down her beast, scooping up a finger full of spend.

Lucia brought the finger to Acella's mouth. "I'd say you've earned a taste, my precious girl. Here." Domina brushed her lips. Acella opened her mouth slightly, taking Lucia's finger in and giving it a long slow suck. She made eye contact with Adrianus all the while, savoring his offering to her. It slid down her throat like silky cream.

"Take her to my private bath, next to my chambers. Don't worry about my husband, he is long asleep. Clean her up." Lucia turned, and headed back to her study. She stopped, and faced Adrianus again. "Oh, and you are not to cum from this point on without my permission, understood?"

"You're fortunate I like you, Adrianus. Because I will not tolerate you questioning me. If I wish to test all of my gladiators, to see the extent of their fine cocks and virility, I will. As is my right, as you master. Do you understand?" His romance with Brighid had taught him a few things, one was how a woman enjoyed a cock and balls, shorn of its hair, she would shave him carefully with the edge of the iron novacella, a luxury of only the noble. As well endowed as he was, cleanly shaven it would rise majestically as she tongued his cock and balls, before being ridden to orgasm. The other thing hs learned was lubrication. Hs first attempt or two with Brighid had proven too painful for both of them to consummate their desires. It was then that Brighid had come to him and lathered his cock with olive oil so that it dripped and ran down his balls and ass. She liked the flavor, but she enjoyed even more how his glistening cock when combined with her nectar, was able to slide in and fill her in a way that only her lover could.

“Pardon me Domina, it is just that I hate to see a woman as spectacular as you waste her time on such a clearly inferior experience.” Truth be told, for al, Adrianus cared she could suck and handle every cock in the empire, as long as she did not come back diseased and pass it to him. No, his brash statements were to stop other less worthy men from spoiling Acella. Even in this short time he realized he was quite taken by the beautiful young virgin and the idea of her being used by those barbarians was a thought that troubled him greatly and his only thought of helping her was to have the Domina so taken with hm that she would suspend these sexual games with the other gladiators and therefore Acellas required assistance.

While looking down at Acella, Adrianus could not help but imagine her, back at his home, in his royal bed, legs splayed open as he made sweet tender love to her. It was ayt the moment he fantasized of entering her virgin canal that his mighty scepter erupted like the mighty Vesuvius and bathed the woman he had just covered in the creamy white result of his desire.

He wanted to see Acella’s reaction to his cum, watch it pass her sweet lips, and slide down and be enjoyed by her tongue. The Domina readily accepted his suggestion, he could tell she was surprised as the women servants wh had feasted on him while he was tied up all remarked the same, that other men were salty and bitter, but he was different, delicious, the most tasty of desserts. "It is exquisite." Adrianus smiled and waited, and then was thrilled with the Domina’s next statement, "I'd say you've earned a taste, my precious girl. Here."

He moaned as he watched her lick and suck the finger, wanting it to be his shaft, and longing to feed and drink directly of his cream. There was something a bout her covered in his cum that lit a fire in Adrianus like he had never known. Then he received an unexpected present, "Take her to my private bath, next to my chambers. Don't worry about my husband, he is long asleep. Clean her up...Oh, and you are not to cum from this point on without my permission, understood?"

Hmm, this was a bit of a dilemma, as his desire to enjoy Acella more intimately was strong, and he hoped and sensed the desire was quite mutual. “Of course Domina....except...do you like the presentation of my cock?” She looked at him oddly, she obviously had enjoyed the young warrior, but what was he saying? “How the lack of hair allows my phallus t project more gallantly, and. Not have the odor of most men, how my very large cock appears even bigger? Your might wonder, not that you would want to yourself, but when I mount a woman, my smooth skin on her flower is most satisfying, and allows me to go even deeper in penetrating her womanhood, filling her in ways she never imagined possible.” He stopped, his pitch was having the desired effect as he could see her nipples hard as pebbles through her silk gown.

“ I assume the Domina has a novacella that she might allow Acella to use to prepare me to best represent the nsurpassed virility and manliness of the house of Cassius Albus, after all this is for the glory of your husband is it not?” H cocked an eye and looked at the Domina as the both silently acknowledged at whose service Adrianus was truly intended to serve. “I could also tend to Acella, as it is key that her maid hood remain pure, and should you allow me to remove her hair, it will be as beautiful as it is pure.” He saw the Domina lick her lips and glance down at Acella’s covered sex. As lusty as the Domina was, he suspected she enjoyed wom n with equal favor to men, and he himself liked the idea of sometime enjoying both beautiful women together.

“The only issue is my cock is at times uncontrollable, having a head Of it’s own. And should I get hard, reallly hard, I must ejaculate. For it is that ejaculation that will allow me to best serve my Domina, to have my cock at its peak hardness and power. Unless you prefer me at less than my very best performance?”

The Domina just looked at him, he feared she might just rush and mount him right there. Instead she turned away flushed and took a long draw of wine. “Very well, cleanse and shear each other, I want you perfumed and oiled, but her maidenhood will remain virginal or I will have your life and your cock, do you understand me Gaul?”

It was now Adrianus submitted, coming over, bowing, and kissing her hand, “Yes my Domina, however I can best serve you?” He came up and slid his arm around Acella, “Let me cleanse you maiden, I believe you body has need of my care?”

Last edited:
Gods, he was so very clever! Acella bit her lip, trying to stifle a laugh. She thought she was the only one to see through her masters ruse! As they headed towards the hall, they passed the doctore, who headed into the study to ask if the domina needed him to fetch Rufeus. Acella covered her mouth to mask giggles that threatened to errupt at the Domina's resounding no.

"It seems you have won the Domina's favor. Its fortunate she keeps her favored slaves close, if we are both close to her, we are close to each other." She grinned. His arm around her was warm, and it hid her exposed chest from prying eyes. She led him towards the private bath, and found it already filled with clean water. Acella fed it a log to warm things up.

She looked at Adrianus shyly. "I've never been shaven before. Does it hurt?" She dropped her dress to the floor, exposed completely to him. The nudity was nothing, as the Domina's pet, her body was shown off often, like the teeth on a hunting dog, or the coat on a stallion. She was still glistening from his spend, but he could see how her sweet curls glistened as well. With need.

She nodded. "My body does have need of your care, I'm afraid not only am I decorated with your spend, but you have left me so hungry from our brief encounter in the bath. I dont think I can handle how much my body aches for you, Adrianus."

She undid the braid in her hair and shook down the dark curly locks. She gave him a thoughful look. "I'm rather curious, your spend was so delicious- but no one has tasted mine- so I'm not sure I taste as good as you. Perhaps..." She nibbled one of her fingers coyly. "Perhaps you'd be the first to partake?"

"It seems you have won the Domina's favor. Its fortunate she keeps her favored slaves close, if we are both close to her, we are close to each other." Adrianus smiled, she seemed to have transitioned significantly come the man “dull as lead”. “Yes, I have to, and I do not like seeing you having to service those others, if you are going to share your charms, I would like to be the sole beneficiary.”

They walked into the bath, and he noticed how freely she disrobed. Her role with the Domina had certainly reduced her sense of humility. As the water warmed they talked, and he smiled warmly at her concern. I've never been shaven before. Does it hurt?" He closed and slid his hand over her mound. “The first time, a bit, a few hairs will pull, but yours are so soft, and delicate...” He pressed his fingers in and reveled in the heat and moistness, their interaction was creating. “...I will be gentle, and when I am done you will be so smooth and beautiful, even more so than you already are.”

He kept his hand pressed, fingers gently exploring, but he leaned in and kissed her, with passion and hunger as he was increasingly arrtacted to the gorgeous young slave. "My body does have need of your care, I'm afraid not only am I decorated with your spend, but you have left me so hungry from our brief encounter in the bath. I dont think I can handle how much my body aches for you, Adrianus...I'm rather curious, your spend was so delicious- but no one has tasted mine- so I'm not sure I taste as good as you. Perhaps...Perhaps you'd be the first to partake?"

Adrianus could not hide how much her proclamation pleased him. “Oh my beautiful maiden, I would be honored to serve as you request, and perhaps if I please you as much as I intend to...perhaps you will endeavor to make sure I am the only one who ever partakes of your sweet nectar?”

He guided her to the edge of the tub and helped her sit on the edge. And then sliding into the water he came between her legs. He pushed her one heel up on the ledge beside her and then slipped her other knee up over his shoulder. Soon his lips were softly kissing her outer labia, and his tongue was sliding in and tastin liberally of her sweet honey.

“My maiden, you are most fresh, sweet and delicious, I have never tasted anything so delicious and intoxicating, I could feast on you forever more and die a happy man!” He spread her even wider, lapping liberally from clit to taint and back. Over and over he lapped, sprinkling in soft kisses, and occasional thrusts from his hardened tongue, his mouth teased and fucked the young virgin relentlessly. He felt her passions about to ebb, and let his tongue begin its full assault on her clit, as he slipped his middle finger inside to fuck her young cunt!

Acella had never felt anything so- so good! He moved her body like he knew what she needed more than she did, throwing her leg over his shoulder and making her even more impossibly wet. He was a god among men, as she had known since she saw him!

She moaned at the very first lavishing he gave her, and even more as he told her how delicious he found her. "I'd let you, my lord! I'd let you live between my thighs!" She cried out, gripping the side of the tub so hard her knuckles turned white. She felt like she might collapse from his minstrations! Oh he was a god, and he was taking her to olympus with how high she felt.

The kisses. The tongue fucking. It was ecstasy, and she felt a strange rush- building more and more. She almost asked him to stop, unsure of the feeling growing in her loins. It felt like it started in her stomach, and moved, a squeezing tingling pressure. But Adrianus seemed to know what it was, what she needed and he sliped a finger in her sex, and the feeling changed. It errupted. Acella was weak, her thighs clamped together arpund his head borh legs over his shoulders now, and she was lucky her weight was slight!

Both her hands found his sunlit curls and gripped, pulling his face even deeper. She felt like she was coming apart, cracking. If the world was collpasing around her, she wouldn't move from this spot. Wouldn't relinquish her hold on her lover. Not even if her life depended on it. Her whole existence was that feeling, that erruption she was expirecing for the very first time.

She grinded herself to his face, feeling as if they were one, conjoined at these two intimate spots. By the end of it she was half in the bath as well, collapsed fully into him. "My lord." She was gasping, panting as if she had run a race. "What was that? I've never- felt- that before."

Her body’s reaction was so sweet, so sincere, very early Adrianus was acutely aware that this beautiful woman had never before climaxed. In thathose early moments, he became resolute in his every action, making sure this first time of the most purely feminine thing she would ever feel would be something so special she would make every effort, move heaven and earth if necessary, to experience it again...with him.

“Oh sweet girl, I am not your lord, and you are not my slave. I don’t want to be your master, I want to be your lover, the keeper of your heart, and the only one you want to open your legs and let you be the wonderful creature you were born to be!”

From that moment they both became singularly focused on giving her the experience her young body never knew existed, but from that moment on would know it did not want to live without. Varying speeders and intensities, he used every trick, and touched every spot he knew could drive a woman crazy. He assaulted her unsuspecting body with untold splendor, and when she finally came her firm ass was two feet off the ground, her thighs on his broad muscular. shoulders, her legs obscenely spread before him, and he was quite confident that in many ways she had no idea. Somewhere, sometime, she had surrendered and trusted, given him the reigns and closed her eyes for him to take her to a destination only hours ago she had no ida existed.

Whether it was intuition or luck, she had chosen well. Adrianus was a commanding, but thoughtful and sensitive lover. He would never take advantage of a woman, never steal what most wanted to so freely give him. But she was special, and as she finished and he gently let her down, Brighid was no longer who he would see in his dreams, a new lover was now there, and she was more incredible than she even knew.

"What was that? I've never- felt- that before."Adrianus could not stifle the chuckle as he wiped her abundant juices from his lips. He pulled her up to hm, partially to prevent her from drowning while wallowing in post orgasmic bliss. He pressed his lips int hers, but the kiss was soft and tender as her body was as soft and subtle as warm butter. “That sweet love was an orgasm, the finest feeling one can give to another. Something you can even give yourself, but I promise self pleasure is never the same as the intensity between to well matched lovers....now how about we cleanse and shave each other and then perhaps we might enjoy each. Other once more?”

He sat her again on the edge of the tub, this was a bath of the aristocracy, with soaps and oils that would greatly improve the comfort and effectiveness of their task. She seemed to trust him completely, spreading her legs open as he lathered her mons pubis lubricating and saturating her sweet curls, and then scraping the novacella, sharpened as fine as any modern razor, and began to expose her soft, virgin skin “You are so beautiful, if only I could keep this treasure for myself, and myself alone!”

Acella almost pouted, preferring much more to stay in his arms in the warm bath than sit on the edge of the cold tub. But, regardless, he lifted her up and she spread herself for him. She relaxed as he lathered her up. It felt so good, his hands massaging her. She let her eyes drift closed, dreaming of his promise of enjoying themselves once more when they were shaven and clean.

"I'm yours, Adrianus. All yours, forever more. Yours alone." She said, and it was true. She had gone from insulting him to pledging herself to him in rhe span of a few short hours. Thats how volatile young love was. Yet.. Even though Acella was barely a woman, she knew no other man would ever make her feel as free, as blissful, as explosive as he did.

She had been so sure of her future, her life as a slave. As favored as she was, it would be a good life. Eventually, she would be head of all the other slaves, and if she played her cards right, Domina might grant her a piece of land and her freedom, as payment for her years of service. And now? She would throw that all away for Adrianus.

Soon she was soft and smooth, taking note of how he used the razor and pulled her skin so it ran smooth and tight. "Your turn?" She asked, with a coy smile and laugh.

Adrianus looked up and grinned, "You are angry that I make you wait? My sexy young maiden, one taste and you want to be a glutton..." He was teasing her, he liked that she so wanted him, for he wanted her just as much. "...Remember, my talk with the Domina, what would she think if we did not do the things to each other which motivated her to let us have this time to begin with."

She had opened her legs, and he made sure she enjoyed his preparation to shave her. "I'm yours, Adrianus. All yours, forever more. Yours alone." In you heart I hope that is true, for you are the most special flower I have ever seen. And it is important that the Domina continues to want to preserve and protect your maidenhood, as that is the best protection you have. But you must be honest with me, and let me know if you receive unwanted advances. Let me see what I can do. At some point you will learn all about me, but we don't have enough time now, but if I can...I will look for every opportunity to escape, and if I ever return to my homeland, you would not be a slave, you would be a queen...my queen."

As he finished he looked down at her, and never, even with his beloved Brighid, had he seen anything he so desired to make his own. "Your turn?" She smiled, was she even flirting? "Yes, in a moment, but let me admire my work first, never have I performed my artistry on such a lovely and desirable canvass." Adrianus leaned down, and ran his tongue lightly over her soft folds, and he kissed her entire pubis mons, now smooth and fresh. He kissed her up and down her slit, and let his tongue again enjoy her sweet nectar. Lastly he leaned back and took the scented oils and rubbed them into her freshly shaven skin.

He finally leaned back, and took his seat at the pools edge. His cock was hard liek a stallion's from having just treated and then briefly enjoyed her. His staff and balls were glistening as the water streamed off him. He spread himself lewdly, like a bull proud of the manhood he put on display. Finally he smiled at her..."Now...yes, lover...it's your turn."

Escape? Her eyes lit up.a queen? HIS queen? He life had always seemed so bleak, barely passable, and now he had turned her whole world upside down. Acella loved it. Loved him. Loved how he made her feel.

And her sex was so smooth and gorgous. She looked down at it in awe. "It's amazing." She ran a hand along the spft skin, petting it. "It's lovely." She giggled softly as he started to kiss and lick her, now that she was freshly clean and beautiful. With no haor, it almost tickled. Soon her laughs turned into moans though, and her hand found the back of his head. She frowned when he stopped, but then brightened back up when she remembered she would get to shave him now!

She got on her knees before him, not for thr first time, and tried to use the same motions he did when he was shaving her. His cock was so big, and even though she had seen it before, tasted it before, she blushed lewdly having to move it aside to get to all of him.

She listened as spoke about protecting her maidenhood. "What if I don't want it protected? What if I want you to take me to my room and ravage me, over and over again until I beg you to stop? What if we slide back into the tub and I ride upon you until you fill my insides up with your children?" She said, in between long smooth strokes of the blade. She was being extra, extra careful.

She was so cute as she admired herself, perhaps finally realizing the magnitude of the treasure she held between her legs. "It's amazing." And as Adrianus knelt in the warm water, and kissed, licked and enjoyed her soft, sweet flesh and her fragrant and tasty sex, he smiled, "It certainly is, which is why you must entrust in me to protect such a treasure."

He felt her hand on the back of his head, and got up laughing. "If I didn't know better, I would think you enjoyed and wanted more of my lewd worship of your sweet slit?" He had winked and sat down, proudly exposing his manhood for her care and enjoyment. "Look how hard my cock is purely from the taste of you, and the expectation of being handled in your delicate hands. Of course I would not dissuade any part of your body that would like to partake of me, to kindly do so. Consider my body your playground, please enjoy every ride!"

Adrianus moaned as she got into position and had to fondle his large phallus to position it. As her hands lathered the soap and oils into his balls and pubic area, he moaned more as his cock twitched naturally and began to secrete precum from his all too evident arousal. "I like the way you handle my cock, I wish it was only your hands, mouth and maidenhood, that got to enjoy it, for it is meant for you, an no one more stimulates my need." He looked her body over as she knelt between his legs. "Actually there is more of you to enjoy as well, your back door entrance, I hope you will let me make that mine as well, the right man can give you much pleasure there....I believe I am that man for you."

He felt her warm breath, almost panting as she fondled his cock and balls, shaving him clean. There was urgency and arousal as she spoke, "What if I don't want it protected? What if I want you to take me to my room and ravage me, over and over again until I beg you to stop? What if we slide back into the tub and I ride upon you until you fill my insides up with your children?"

He moaned and arched his cock up toward here, his body heeding her need. "I plan to ravage you, over and over, fill you with our babies, even nurse at you teet alongside of them as no other milk could be as sweet. Acella, you have no idea how badly I want to fuck you, show you all the incredible ways a man can make love to a woman. However, as far as the Domina and anyone else knows you must remain a virgin, it is the only way I can totally protect you now. I know tricks we can use which will not corrupt your virginity nor risk pregnancy, but give me time and I will convince the Domina to let me take you, and have it be her idea...until then trust me, let me have access to your body, and I am yours to enjoy. I believe starting tonight I will be staying in your quarters, just watch."

This talk had Adrianus so hard, his cock was hard and straight like a spear of Mars, "Arcella, would you stroke me, and suck me...I am so hard it hurts, I am in need of your tender care." Just then the Domina walked in, "What is happening here?" Adrianus smiled, "My Domina we have been doing as we said, look how clean and magnificent we look. But as I told you, I cannot help how large and hard I get, and if I do no get release, I am afraid I will do damage to my instrument, my instrument with which I must serve my Domina...Arcella has graciously agreed to help serve her Domina by relieving me...haven't you Arcella?"

Oh, he teased her so. The wonderful ideas he had, so naughty, yet so blissful. She felt more alive than she ever head. His manhood, so hard in her hands, almost made her vibrate with giddy excitement. She stroked it towards her mouth, letting the head touch her soft lips. Her body was poised on the cold tile, but she positively burned with lust. She let her tongue flick out, to softly rub under his head as she continued to stroke his length towards her face, as if bringing a piece of bread up to eat. Her nipples were taught, her sex so wet-

But then she heard the voice of her mistress.

Acella froze, fear creeping down her spine like ice. She was so sure they were caught. So sure that the Domina would never let her see Adrianus again. She turned to bow. "My domina." she said, respectfully, as Adrianus started to explain. She listen closely. Surely her clever, wonderful, handsome god of a man had an idea how to get them out of this mess.

And an idea he had! She nodded, suppressing a grin. She had to play the role of obedient slave, and not show how love struck she truly was. "It's true, my domina. I was making Adrianus so beautiful for you, but he told me of how badly he ached. I know my gracious domina treasures her slaves, and wouldn't want any of them in pain." To illustrate her point, she used her soft hands to stroke him, so oiled and slick. She rubbed her thumb over his slit to scoop up his precum.

The Domina was shocked, she had to admit, to walk in on what she did. There was her slave, her chosen hand maiden, seemingly indulging herself in the enjoyment of Adriani’s magnificent cock. The Domina had hound herself idly fantasizing about said cock, for the last hour. Her loins were slick with her juices, she had found herself slipping her hand underneath her gown to massage her need.

The young gladiator was a God, look at him, and his hard cock perfection. Her cunt needed and deserved perfection, not the limp shriveled phallus of her aged, but loving husband. The problem was, she knew her husband was headed this way shortly. Her eyes were fixed on the swollen, glistening cock head, as well as the teasing string of spittle that strung from that glorious cock to her slaves luscious lips. She saw that organ, and knew it was a magnificent instrument, that must be perfectly tuned, like a pump it must be regularly primed. Thus she considered his request.

“A cella’s maidenhood is valuable to me, I have gone to great lengths to preserve the seal between her milky thighs. Yet, for you to serve me, I do need your cock prepared to perform to perfection. How do I know that she can please yo as you need, without the use of her virgin cunt? There are other women, I can ensure are clean, that will spread their legs to serve us.”

She let the words hang, as she had a plan, and having her cocksman fucking the young whores of the household was not pleasing at all. “If you promise to protect her maidenhood, I might be willing to allow her other holes to serve you and keep your gorgeous instrument prepared for me.”

The Domina sat down in a chair, and lifted one leg over the chair’s arm. Now straddling it, she swept her gown up, lewdly revealing her glistening, wet pussy, and her swollen lips and clit. Her musk filled the room, and Adriano’s licked his lips at the site of such an obviously hungry cunt. “Acella, you must prove to me that you can tend to Adriani’s’ needs, and that you can do it in a way, that I too find pleasing. Being my gladiators personal fluffier, will be a sought after position...” The Domina smiled, as her husband walked in and sat beside her.

“Dear husband, I have arranged a show for our enjoyment, take out your cock and stroke it, and let’s see if our little Acella has the talent to tame a gladiator!”

Acella nodded happily. If this was Adrianus plan, she was willing to do as needed. She didn't even get up from her knees, she simply scooted over to pleasure her Domina. "I will service you in the same way I would Adrianus, for taking care of him is taking care of my Domina, both duties that I live for." She paused. "My domina, if I may, could I shear you as I have Adrianus?"

She oiled her hands, then brought them to her Domina's achingly hot sex. She began to slowly rub her, from her taint, to outer folds, to her mound. She then spread her mistress just a little to rub oil on her clit. Domina jumped a little, then found herself easing closer to Acella. The slave slipped two fingers just inside, her thumb circling her clit, while her other hand made on stroke with the razor.

The domina moaned, and the master, who was fisting his own cock, huffed in appreciation from where he sat. Acella rubbed a little faster, making a second pass with the razor. "Domina, you look so beautiful, bare like this. Thank you, my gracious Domina, for letting me shave you." Two more shears and she was bare, and Acella was pumping her fingertips in and out of her swollen, needy cunt. She took a was cloth and cleaned away the hair. By the time she was finished, Domina was panting and tense with need.

Acella looked up at her, her ass towards Adrianus while she faced her Mistress' warm sex. "Now l will feast on your honey, as I would feast on Adrianus milk, my domina." She said, spreading her folds. She approached slowly, letting her breath tease at her Mistresses slit. Then, with one slow lick, she dragged her tongue up through her folds, to flick across her clit. Then, she latched on with her plush lips, suckling at her mistress like an eager calf. Domina fisted the chair, as if holding on for dear life. Her hand found Acella's hair, and wound her fingers in her locks.

This made Acella moan a pleased, but surprised sound. Domina practically wrapped her legs around Acella's head. Acella shaped her tongue like a scoop and thrusted in and out, dragging more of the Mistress's honey till it was dripping from her chin.

"Oh, my sweet little slave, oh Acella, I'm going to come on your face. I'm going to cover your face in my need, and then you will crawl to my husband and he will paint your face as well. Do you understand?"

Acella nodded, the motion combined with her frantic eating- no- devouring- of her mistress' cunt made Domina cry out. She was shaking, shivering, and coming, and Acella let it wash over her. As she collapsed back in her chair, Acella crawled to her Master. He was beat red, his dick half soft as he stroked it, but from his little yelps and O shaped mouth, Acella could tell he was close. She looked up at him through long lashes, with her small lush mouth open and ready for his blessing.

His member splattered her face, her mouth, her cheeks, and mixed with Domina's release as well. It was dripping onto her pert breasts. The master grabbed her head and brought it down on his aged pole, and Acella sucked it clean. He feebley moaned in appreciation, and slunk back against his own chair, spent. This had been the most taxing exercise he had done in months.

Adrianus didn't realize how fully Acella would comply. He had thought the Domina had asked Acella to demonstrate on him, but once she began on the Domina, well her understood how tempting Acella could be. The rest of the show was oddly erotic, even watching the semi erect, small penis of Cassius Albus ejaculate all over his lover and then watching her clean him.

The Domina was smiling, she could not remember the last time she had cum that hard, or her husband had cum at all. But now he sat there, slumped over snoring, and she looked down on her cum covered slave, and her gladiator, to be lover. "Okay, Acella has proven herself capable, you two will move into quarters in the Cassius quarters, and as long as you protect Acella's maidenhood, she may...do whatever you need Adrianus to sire me a child."

Adrianus smiled, "Thank you Domina, but would you mind taking Cassius away, I think he needs to lay down. The Domina looked at them but did as Adrianus asked. He made sure they were out of earshot, and then he came and helped up Acella, and held her cum covered body in his strong arms. "You did that for me, for us, didn't you?" He picked her up in his arms, his very strong arms, and carried her back into the large bath.

"Let me clean you, and care for you....I hate that you had to do that...and can't begin to tell you how much it means to me..." He was gentle and e slowly sponged her clean, and then he began bathing her body in kisses...

Back