Ask Your Moderators

How do you know which forum to start a thread in? Specifically, if it potentially fits in a few different sections.🤔 I don't wanna make the lit gods angry.
Each forum has its own personality, sure. Like JaF0 asked above, if you let us know the topic, we can help. Also, if something gets posted in an obviously wrong forum, we would move the post to the better suited forum. No angering of Lit gods involved.

Each forum has its own personality, sure. Like JaF0 asked above, if you let us know the topic, we can help. Also, if something gets posted in an obviously wrong forum, we would move the post to the better suited forum. No angering of Lit gods involved.
Well, someone's Halloween thread has me wanting to make a masked men thread. 🫣 If there isn't one already that I missed.

Never actually made my own. Sooo... was just curious.

Well, someone's Halloween thread has me wanting to make a masked men thread. 🫣 If there isn't one already that I missed.

Never actually made my own. Sooo... was just curious.
While there are a lot of image threads already, the reality is that most (if not all) of these are violating the Lit photo posting guidelines. People aren’t supposed to post images here that aren’t their own photos (photos of them or taken by them). There is a loophole in the rules, depending on how one interprets the rules, that linked images are okay. I don’t think I would recommend starting image threads, tbh.

We're trying to reduce threads that rely on images only. The Halloween thread is sort of what I'd rather see in that there is a lot of discussion about the people, movies and shows involved and the images are there to illustrate the posts.

Hello Playgrounders,

I’ve been fielding some questions lately about thread closures/ image removal and the forum rules. Please feel free to use this thread to ask questions about the forum (Personals and PG) moderation.

I don’t guarantee all questions will be answered but will answer what I can.

Cheers,

WoB
I keep getting an Oops, something went wrong message.
Getting seriously pissed off!!!

I keep getting an Oops, something went wrong message.
Getting seriously pissed off!!!
Wow, this is your only post here. Can't help you with your emotional response to a simple frustration. You’ll just need to hit refresh like the rest of us.

There is a tech support forum at the top of the list of forums. You could also post there or search for threads on the topic. This is a common occurrence, and forum mods can’t help with it.

Wow, this is your only post here. Can't help you with your emotional response to a simple frustration. You’ll just need to hit refresh like the rest of us.

There is a tech support forum at the top of the list of forums. You could also post there or search for threads on the topic. This is a common occurrence, and forum mods can’t help with it.
I thought it was me having that problem. 🤣🤣🤣

Dear moderator(s),

Things have changed since I habituated these hallowed halls. Is there an easy way to post a GIF?

The only way I could find is to save it to my hard drive and upload it, but it always fails, with an error message that says the file is too large.

Hopefully someone else weighs in, I’m not one who has figured out the how to’s of posting gifs here. Lots of people do it, though. 🤷‍♀️

Back