Ask Me A Question v. 1.9.19

I Don’t Dance -Frank Sinatra

Let’s go with the previous question.

What song and what particular part of that song gives you an eargasm and the chills?

Child in Time -- Deep Purple. Ian Gillan's shattering ooo's and ahh's are not to be topped . And then there's the part where the entire band stops on a dime ... every instrument at exact time for silence. Lord on the Hammond. Paice on drums. Blackmore on guitar. The best!

https://youtu.be/OorZcOzNcgE

What band/ musician makes you change the dial when they come on?

Child in Time -- Deep Purple. Ian Gillan's shattering ooo's and ahh's are not to be topped . And then there's the part where the entire band stops on a dime ... every instrument at exact time for silence. Lord on the Hammond. Paice on drums. Blackmore on guitar. The best!

There are several but I'll go with The Cranberries.

Do you participate in any winter sports?

Kings Of Leon..why, I couldn’t say but I really really can’t stand them.

What’s your favorite horror film?

Yes. Definitely! Wait...is there a destination?

What’s your greatest fear?

(Depends, how much time you want to spend there. I agree, I would do it in a heartbeat )

Probably heights (think bridge), and then falling

What can't you live without?

(Depends, how much time you want to spend there. I agree, I would do it in a heartbeat )

Probably heights (think bridge), and then falling

What can't you live without?

Pizza.

If you can wipe one song from existence, including all memory. What would it be?

OK, going to go soft here. My late dad. :heart:

Good question , who do you admire most? (Fun playing, good night )

My Grandma. She’s the wisest, most caring, bravest person I’ll ever know.

What’s the best way to hit on you?

( :) night)

There is a spot behind the top of my ear.... if you hit it, I’m yours forever.

Are you ticklish?

I’m so ticklish if you even hover your fingers over where you want to tickle I will lose my shit.

What’s your favorite way to turn yourself on?

I’m so ticklish if you even hover your fingers over where you want to tickle I will lose my shit.

What’s your favorite way to turn yourself on?

Encouraging the imagination, reading a book or story.

What is the quickest way to get to evoke a genuine smile from you?

I have not.

When was the last time you had sex with the first person you had sex with?

A week later, which is about 35 years ago

have you ever had sex with a former partner years after the break-up and it just wasn't the same?

A week later, which is about 35 years ago

have you ever had sex with a former partner years after the break-up and it just wasn't the same?

Not years, but maybe months, and no - it wasn't the same - but it hadn't been the same by the time we split up anyway. I found it's better to just not go there.

Have you ever been snowbound and had to stay overnight where you were until the roads cleared?

Have you ever been snowbound and had to stay overnight where you were until the roads cleared?

Sure, back when I used to ski a lot and had a four hour drive home through Buffalo and Erie.

What's the best Valentine's gift you ever received?

Sure, back when I used to ski a lot and had a four hour drive home through Buffalo and Erie.

What's the best Valentine's gift you ever received?

Probably some Lindt Truffles. I’m not a big supporter of any “Hallmark” holidays so only someone who doesn’t really know me might gift me.

What model/year was your first car?

Probably some Lindt Truffles. I’m not a big supporter of any “Hallmark” holidays so only someone who doesn’t really know me might gift me.

What model/year was your first car?

a Volkswagon Rabbit. I don't recall the year. it was a bit of a hand-me-down.

What is your favorite kind of print?

Back