Ask Me A Question v. 1.9.19

GiggLeGasm

June Cleaver Wannabe
Yet another -
Answer the question in the previous post and then present a question for the next person. The most recent person to post was bobb_sledd with

What is your ideal reading environment?

Yet another -
Answer the question in the previous post and then present a question for the next person. The most recent person to post was bobb_sledd with

What is your ideal reading environment?

In my Monster Truck

(Hahaaaa first to post)

What does your custom car/truck look like?

Last edited:
In my Monster Truck

(Hahaaaa first to post)

What does your custom car/truck look like?

This 1947 Custom Packard Clipper Limo. I'd pack some friends in and go out for a night on the town :)

38985096844_4753233ea9_b.jpg

How does your ideal night out unfold?

This 1947 Custom Packard Clipper Limo. I'd pack some friends in and go out for a night on the town :)

38985096844_4753233ea9_b.jpg

How does your ideal night out unfold?

(I heard those things have a really big back seat... just sayin')

My ideal night? Dinner, not fancy, but someplace where we can talk, get a craft beer or two. Head someplace with live music, maybe a piano bar, maybe a band, depending on the mood. Then a walk by the river, shore or some body of water. Even sitting with our feet in a fountain in the middle of the city would be OK. Then we'd head home... and he'd make me breakfast.

What's your favorite breakfast to make when you don't have to be anywhere and there's no rush?

(I heard those things have a really big back seat... just sayin')

My ideal night? Dinner, not fancy, but someplace where we can talk, get a craft beer or two. Head someplace with live music, maybe a piano bar, maybe a band, depending on the mood. Then a walk by the river, shore or some body of water. Even sitting with our feet in a fountain in the middle of the city would be OK. Then we'd head home... and he'd make me breakfast.

What's your favorite breakfast to make when you don't have to be anywhere and there's no rush?

For those increasingly rare occasions when I actually cook, I would make a huge 5 - 6 egg omelet, filled with bacon sauteed with mushrooms, onions and garlic and a major amount of mozzarella cheese (not sauteed). Sourdough toast with butter (no jam) and coffee.

Over easy eggs on toast is a favorite and a lot less work. Add bacon on the side and eat.

What's your favorite sandwich to make at home?

For those increasingly rare occasions when I actually cook, I would make a huge 5 - 6 egg omelet, filled with bacon sauteed with mushrooms, onions and garlic and a major amount of mozzarella cheese (not sauteed). Sourdough toast with butter (no jam) and coffee.

Over easy eggs on toast is a favorite and a lot less work. Add bacon on the side and eat.

What's your favorite sandwich to make at home?

I'm not a big sandwich lover but one in a while I like toasted cheese on rye or sourdough with tomato, onion and green pepper.

What's your ideal vacation spot?

I'm not a big sandwich lover but one in a while I like toasted cheese on rye or sourdough with tomato, onion and green pepper.

What's your ideal vacation spot?

A balmy beach with palm trees rustling in a gentle breeze. Could be anywhere, St Martin, the Bahamas, St. Johns - hardly matters.

Do you prefer take-offs or landings as part of your Jet travel experience (not because you're arriving or departing, but just the feeling of being on the plane)?

A balmy beach with palm trees rustling in a gentle breeze. Could be anywhere, St Martin, the Bahamas, St. Johns - hardly matters.

Do you prefer take-offs or landings as part of your Jet travel experience (not because you're arriving or departing, but just the feeling of being on the plane)?

Takeoff

Given a one-time free pass from prosecution, what law would you violate?

Takeoff

Given a one-time free pass from prosecution, what law would you violate?

To know I couldn't later be charged as well? Make it so that I'd win the largest sole payout of the MegaMillion drawing.

If you could travel to ANY place on a one time deal, with all expenses paid, top notch accommodations and all, where would you go?

Last edited:
To know I couldn't later be charged as well? Make it so that I'd win the largest sole payout of the MegaMillion drawing.

If you could travel to ANY place on a one time deal, with all expenses paid, top notch accommodations and all, where would you go?

One of those places in Polynesia with the above water huts . . . and I'd want the 'one-time' deal to last about 20 years :)

If you could give someone any gift, who is it and what would you give them?

One of those places in Polynesia with the above water huts . . . and I'd want the 'one-time' deal to last about 20 years :)

If you could give someone any gift, who is it and what would you give them?

Myself. To someone who is truly deserving. And available to accept it. Lol. Haven't found him yet.

Seriously? I'm not sure. An around the world adventure for my family maybe?

If you had 6 months off with no responsibilities, where would you spend the time?

Myself. To someone who is truly deserving. And available to accept it. Lol. Haven't found him yet.

Seriously? I'm not sure. An around the world adventure for my family maybe?

If you had 6 months off with no responsibilities, where would you spend the time?

On the beach, Baby, on many many beaches . . .:cool:

Which twist and turn of your past might you want a "redo" on? :cattail:

On the beach, Baby, on many many beaches . . .:cool:

Which twist and turn of your past might you want a "redo" on? :cattail:

I bought a baby blue bug in mint condition, I think it was a ‘76. Anyways, on the way home I stopped for gas and thought it took diesel fuel. Nope.
It made it a few miles before dying. I had it looked at, the engine was pretty gunked up and way too much $$ to fix.
Had it less than a day. Shit, more like 2hrs.

What’s the best inside joke you’ve been a part of?

I bought a baby blue bug in mint condition, I think it was a ‘76. Anyways, on the way home I stopped for gas and thought it took diesel fuel. Nope.
It made it a few miles before dying. I had it looked at, the engine was pretty gunked up and way too much $$ to fix.
Had it less than a day. Shit, more like 2hrs.

What’s the best inside joke you’ve been a part of?

We have a colleague in my department who thinks very highly of himself. He was on vacation when we messaged him to let him know that an award had arrived for him and we all couldn't wait to see what it was..
when he returned, he opened a plaque that had been made featuring his photo and the caption "Employee of the Month Runner Up"

How is 2019 going for you so far?

We have a colleague in my department who thinks very highly of himself. He was on vacation when we messaged him to let him know that an award had arrived for him and we all couldn't wait to see what it was..
when he returned, he opened a plaque that had been made featuring his photo and the caption "Employee of the Month Runner Up"

How is 2019 going for you so far?

Its ok thanks.

When was the last time you baked a dessert?

Lauren Bacall telling Humphrey Bogart "...all you have to do is whistle" in "To Have and To Have Not".

Funniest scene in a movie or TV show.

Lauren Bacall telling Humphrey Bogart "...all you have to do is whistle" in "To Have and To Have Not".

Funniest scene in a movie or TV show.

Fun question. Highly personal to taste of course.

Young Frankenstein: “Turn the candle back!”

Assuming you are a cat with 9 lives, how many lives do you have left?

Fun question. Highly personal to taste of course.

Young Frankenstein: “Turn the candle back!”

Assuming you are a cat with 9 lives, how many lives do you have left?

Three, possibly four

What is a cause, beyond yourself, you've engaged in or fought for?

Three, possibly four

What is a cause, beyond yourself, you've engaged in or fought for?

Sensible Gun Laws.

Is there a old fashioned, maybe obsolete utensil (or tool) you keep using because it just gets the job done?

Sensible Gun Laws.

Is there a old fashioned, maybe obsolete utensil (or tool) you keep using because it just gets the job done?

I use pliers to change the channel on my remote control...:D

ok...ok...I still use a whisk instead of a mixer to make pancake batter...

Does tail wagging mean the same if a cat does it instead of a dog?

I use pliers to change the channel on my remote control...:D

(I have sliderules the magic number sticks)

ok...ok...I still use a whisk instead of a mixer to make pancake batter...

Does tail wagging mean the same if a cat does it instead of a dog?

Nope. Dogs communicate with other dogs through tail movement and position while the cat tail is principally to act as a centrifugal force counterbalance for quick movements.

Can you wiggle your ears?

Nope. Dogs communicate with other dogs through tail movement and position while the cat tail is principally to act as a centrifugal force counterbalance for quick movements. I'm sure that is true for movement, but what about when the cat is laying down? I ask because I noticed her moving her tail every time I petted her side last night. I stopped petting her side, her tail stopped moving. I petted her side and it started up again. I hadn't noticed that before.

Can you wiggle your ears?

I can not.

Can you corkscrew your tongue?

Back