Ask me a question. 11*17*2020

My job as a birth registrar. I got to see perfect little human beings daily. I even helped the parents of them get their newborn’s birth certificate and social security card.

What would you call a perfect full day’s date?

Trip to the zoo. Picnic in the afternoon. Walk in the park. Comedy show later in evening if the date continues again later. Same question...

A drive out to a lake, spend the day on the boat fishing, finish up by stopping at a dive bar for dinner.

Favorite ride at the fair/carnival?

One where you can hold onto the person sitting next to you. The one with a lot of height.

Trip to the zoo. Picnic in the afternoon. Walk in the park. Comedy show later in evening if the date continues again later. Same question...

breakfast
Go for a walk around and through the National Harbor
The Spy Museum in DC is great for an adventure
Lunch at an area restaurant
The US National Arboretum to see the beautiful flower bushes
See what events are being held up at Washington Nationals Park where the Washington Nationals play.
The Sports and Learning complex is a great to possibly see possible famous athletes working out (they do sign autographs for awaiting fans too) and to get some exercise in, swimming, gymnastics, indoor track, weight room, see what type of class is being offered that day and join in. It’s right next to FedEx Field where the Washington Football team plays.
Go to the bowling alley and eat there while bowling in the evening.
We could go back to the National Harbor and take in an Irish pub instead or go to a place where they have karaoke with drinks.

What is something about you that would surprise most?

Last edited:
Abraham Lincoln was in Monroe, Maryland the night before he died. JFK was in Marilyn Monroe the night before he died. What's up with that?

Abraham Lincoln was in Monroe, Maryland the night before he died. JFK was in Marilyn Monroe the night before he died. What's up with that?

Not sure. Quite a coincidence though.

What is most important for physical attraction to grasp your attention?

From a distance, how he walks. As he approaches, his facial features: eyes, smile.

Last edited:
@BlackCaramelCreme

Were you a geek in grade school?
Wow!!! I forgot about this. I thought no one would want to answer this humble little thread. It seemed that way anyway.

Well…in a way, yeah. I kept to myself a lot. All through school, I didn’t think anyone even noticed me. Elementary, Junior High and High School was the same.

Was there ever a fantasy of yours that was fulfilled?

Yes. My house, like the rest of me, is a contradiction in and of itself.

What's your least favorite Thanksgiving food item?

No Thanksgiving in Australia. But from my time in Canada, where Thanksgiving is in October, I would say pumpkin pie.

Do you live in the town you were born in?

No, thank Odin… I wouldn’t want to live anywhere in that state!

What is the one city in the world you would move to if money was no object?
That is so hard to pin down. Maybe Firenze.

Would you move to another country if it meant a 25% pay rise?

I haven't.

Traveling. I'm not good at air travel, but I did it for my friends.

What motivated you to get out of bed this morning?
I couldn't fall back asleep.

Do you have any fantasies that you've never shared with any of your real life partners?

I couldn't fall back asleep.

Do you have any fantasies that you've never shared with any of your real life partners?
I do....I may have written a few.
🌷🌷🌷

When reading/writing stories, is there an ideal setup for you to enjoy?

Back