Ask me a question. 11*17*2020

The first thing I’d do if I won the lottery: pay off all debts for me and my mom, depending upon how much is won.

Do you follow what others say for you to drink alcoholic beverages or do you drink when you want?

I'm open to others recommendations, you never know what you might like until you try it. Normally just bourbon on a big ice cube or beer.

Do you enjoy experimenting with exotic cocktails?

I'm open to others recommendations, you never know what you might like until you try it. Normally just bourbon on a big ice cube or beer.

Do you enjoy experimenting with exotic cocktails?

I like trying new drinks. A friend introduced me to a Scooby Snack and an Irish breakfast drink...both were quite good.

What is your favorite new cocktail or food that you’ve tried recently?

I like trying new drinks. A friend introduced me to a Scooby Snack and an Irish breakfast drink...both were quite good.

What is your favorite new cocktail or food that you’ve tried recently?
Bloody Maria with an ounce of Mezcal replacing one part of the tequila blanco. The added smokiness compliments the other ingredients.

Are you ready for spring and a cocktail outdoors at the fire pit?

Bloody Maria with an ounce of Mezcal replacing one part of the tequila blanco. The added smokiness compliments the other ingredients.

Are you ready for spring and a cocktail outdoors at the fire pit?

I’m ready get outside period! I’m in a condo, the burner on the stove is the closest I’ll get to a fire pit.

What do you think the new normal will be?

Me personally, I think the new normal will be masks for some. There will be the crowd who defies covid state, county, town, city mandates.

How long do you chat with a person here before sharing your first name?

Last edited:
I’m ready get outside period! I’m in a condo, the burner on the stove is the closest I’ll get to a fire pit.

What do you think the new normal will be?

Me personally, I think the new normal will be masks for some. There will be the crowd who defies covid state, county, town, city mandates.

How long do you chat with a person here before sharing your first name?

It depends on the conversation. If the conversation flows, I may forget. Sometimes right away. Most know my first name.

When a person shows you negativity upon first meeting them over something petty on Literotica, how quick would you forgive them?

It depends on the conversation. If the conversation flows, I may forget. Sometimes right away. Most know my first name.

When a person shows you negativity upon first meeting them over something petty on Literotica, how quick would you forgive them?

I forgive easily but at the same time I'd be more wary/cautious around said person.. . How often does Lit not interest you all that much?

I forgive easily but at the same time I'd be more wary/cautious around said person.. . How often does Lit not interest you all that much?

Its my escape place. At times I favor different threads. It depends on which way the winds blow for my interests. I guess I need to find another hobby or escape place.:eek:

What would you do if you knew the world would end April 1st (not an April fools joke)?

What would you do if you knew the world would end April 1st (not an April fools joke)?

I'd probably throw away any COVID worries to the wind and have lots of sex with a variety of people and maybe make up of the past 385 days of celibacy.

In 2021, what is the longest you've gone between orgasms?

I'd probably throw away any COVID worries to the wind and have lots of sex with a variety of people and maybe make up of the past 385 days of celibacy.

In 2021, what is the longest you've gone between orgasms?

Its been so long, I seriously forgot what that is supposed to be. Judging by my options, I think I’ll go a few more years:

The ne’er do well moocher outside the liquor store acknowledging my existence leaning to the side with an eye patch on and no front teeth. The smell of cheap liquor on his breath overtaking the smell of not bathing for a while hit me like a ton of bricks. Yep, that will scare any thoughts of hope away.

When was the last time you were propositioned for a night of unbridled “relations”?

Its been so long, I seriously forgot what that is supposed to be. Judging by my options, I think I’ll go a few more years:

The ne’er do well moocher outside the liquor store acknowledging my existence leaning to the side with an eye patch on and no front teeth. The smell of cheap liquor on his breath overtaking the smell of not bathing for a while hit me like a ton of bricks. Yep, that will scare any thoughts of hope away.

When was the last time you were propositioned for a night of unbridled “relations”?

Forever and a day. Name your last beloved pet. ( animal or human variety.) Haha.

Forever and a day. Name your last beloved pet. ( animal or human variety.) Haha.

Current, Smokey...my sister-in-law’s Husky. Before him was Miko, a feisty, ghetto Lhasa Apso. She was ghetto because she loved chicken wings with hot sauce or mumbo sauce and beer. Saw her consume all of both.

What is your most prominent kink?

Last edited:
Current, Smokey...my sister-in-law’s Husky. Before home was Miko, a feisty, ghetto Lhasa Apso. She was ghetto because she loved chicken wings with hot sauce or mumbo sauce and beer. Saw her consume all of both.

Hmmmn. I forget. ;:p ;)

Your appreciation of Black women would not be considered a kink, but an...adoration...*blushing*

Oh I wasn't considering that a kink.at all. Your right, it's not.It's a deep appreciation and preference. I Was just being Coy about revealing my Kinkiest of Kinks to you. ;) I still appreciate that Blush though...

Current, Smokey...my sister-in-law’s Husky. Before him was Miko, a feisty, ghetto Lhasa Apso. She was ghetto because she loved chicken wings with hot sauce or mumbo sauce and beer. Saw her consume all of both.

Foot fetish...is One of my prominent kinks. What is your Favorite holiday and why?

Foot fetish...is One of my prominent kinks. What is your Favorite holiday and why?

Halloween. I like costumes, makeup, and chocolate. I get to walk around looking like a creepy zombie or a superhero or whatever I desire, while eating chocolate. This holiday is made for me.

What is your least favorite holiday and why?

Halloween. I like costumes, makeup, and chocolate. I get to walk around looking like a creepy zombie or a superhero or whatever I desire, while eating chocolate. This holiday is made for me.

What is your least favorite holiday and why?

Thanksgiving. Not a close family unfortunately. What is the best thing about Lit to you?

The ability to communicate with others and build friendships all over. Also a great place to procrastinate.

Same question.

The variety of people you sometimes meet, fun threads, procrastination PlayStation ;) Eye candy threads :devil: and interesting, sexy women folk! :cool: Which job has been your best or favorite?

My job as a birth registrar. I got to see perfect little human beings daily. I even helped the parents of them get their newborn’s birth certificate and social security card.

What would you call a perfect full day’s date?

A drive out to a lake, spend the day on the boat fishing, finish up by stopping at a dive bar for dinner.

Favorite ride at the fair/carnival?

Back