As a youth Hitler sympathized with the Jews, by John Engelman

This is exactly why your frequent extolling of Jews and Asians as superior is really not a good thing at all.
What I say about Jews and Orientals is true. Jews and Orientals tend to be more intelligent, more successful, and more prosperous than white Gentiles. I admire Jews and Orientals. White nationalists resent them.

What I say about Jews and Orientals is true. Jews and Orientals tend to be more intelligent, more successful, and more prosperous than white Gentiles. I admire Jews and Orientals. White nationalists resent them.
I.e. Jews and Asians are superior to other races.

On the average, yes, but not all Asians, only East Asians: Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese. And not all Jews, only Ashkenazi Jews.
At least you find races superior or inferior. That would be racist.

At least you find races superior or inferior. That would be racist.
Collectively that is true. Nevertheless, there are exceptions.

Once I read about a Nigerian immigrant in England who tested 162 on an IQ test. That gives him two more points than Bill Gates. That does happen, but it is statistically insignificant.

Collectively that is true. Nevertheless, there are exceptions.

Once I read about a Nigerian immigrant in England who tested 162 on an IQ test. That gives him two more points than Bill Gates. That does happen, but it is statistically insignificant.
Factually, that is true.

What I say about Jews and Orientals is true.
Not the point. The point is, you always say it to somehow prove you're not a racist, when in reality it not only proves you are a racist, it's also damaging for Jews and Asians. As I've told you repeatedly, I have yet to meet the first Asian who enjoys being called "the model minority". Mostly they consider it a slur.

Not the point. The point is, you always say it to somehow prove you're not a racist, when in reality it not only proves you are a racist, it's also damaging for Jews and Asians. As I've told you repeatedly, I have yet to meet the first Asian who enjoys being called "the model minority". Mostly they consider it a slur.
I am a race realist. Race realism is the belief that race is an important biological category of humans, that the races differ significantly in average characteristics important to the creation and maintenance of successful societies and civilizations, that these are intelligence, obedience to the law, and monogamy, and that these differences are the result of evolving for thousands of years in response to different population pressures. Cold climates select genetically for intelligence and monogamy. Civilizations select genetically for intelligence and obedience to the law.

If that makes me a racist, so be it. Nevertheless, the problem with the word "racism" is that it conflates race realism on one hand with white nationalism, white ethnocentrism, white bigotry, and white supremacy on the other. I am none of those four, for reasons I believe I have made clear.

My disagreement with Jared Taylor is that he thinks race realism is synonymous with what he calls "white advocacy." White advocacy at least implies that whites, and especially white Gentile men should be discriminated in favor of in university admissions and hiring decisions. I disagree, and see that as a form of affirmative action. I am strongly opposed to affirmative action. I want all distinctions and all careers to be open to talent, and nothing else.

Also, calling someone a racist does not advance the dialogue on race President Clinton called for, and which we need to have. It is used as a derogatory term in an effort to suppress the discussion. The dialogue on race needs to be carried out calmly and in an atmosphere of mutual respect. There must be no taboos and sanctions against expressing facts and insights.

I am a race realist. Race realism is the belief that race is an important biological category of humans, that the races differ significantly in average characteristics important to the creation and maintenance of successful societies and civilizations, that these are intelligence, obedience to the law, and monogamy, and that these differences are the result of evolving for thousands of years in response to different population pressures. Cold climates select genetically for intelligence and monogamy. Civilizations select genetically for intelligence and obedience to the law.

If that makes me a racist, so be it. Nevertheless, the problem with the word "racism" is that it conflates race realism on one hand with white nationalism, white ethnocentrism, white bigotry, and white supremacy on the other. I am none of those four, for reasons I believe I have made clear.

My disagreement with Jared Taylor is that he thinks race realism is synonymous with what he calls "white advocacy." White advocacy at least implies that whites, and especially white Gentile men should be discriminated in favor of in university admissions and hiring decisions. I disagree, and see that as a form of affirmative action. I am strongly opposed to affirmative action. I want all distinctions and all careers to be open to talent, and nothing else.

Also, calling someone a racist does not advance the dialogue on race President Clinton called for, and which we need to have. It is used as a derogatory term in an effort to suppress the discussion. The dialogue on race needs to be carried out calmly and in an atmosphere of mutual respect. There must be no taboos and sanctions against expressing facts and insights.
There is no such thing as race realism.

Being a racist does not advance dialogue.

Back