are you turned on by women with hairy armpits?

Yes! I am extremely attached to women with natural unshaven hair. I also love the natural smell of a woman. It is so personal and erotic.

I am a little late here, but whatever... i am new. I too am extremely turned on by the natural aromas of a woman. I asked my wife to stop wearing deodorant, and she was like "FUCK NO!" For a while, but now she hasnt worn any in over a year. The taste, smell and sight of her pits or any others get me so turned on. For her shaving, i have yet to win thst battle, but she does give me spme good sexy stubbles in the winter, here and there. Pits, tits, and clits!!

Not in my case. I shower in the morning before work, and I do feel smell when I come home.
That's why I shower twice a day anyway, but the point is that without hair it's MUCH better.

Its funny, i like my wife hairy, she likes me shaved. Neither one of us put on deodorant, but i have found that when my pits are shaved, i tend to have more of a smell than when they were hairy

Its funny, i like my wife hairy, she likes me shaved. Neither one of us put on deodorant, but i have found that when my pits are shaved, i tend to have more of a smell than when they were hairy

I’ve definitely noticed the same in myself. It’s one reason I stopped shaving my underarms. Unless I’m working out or spending time in the Florida heat, I don’t actually need deodorant most days, because my armpit hair wicks away the sweat so it doesn’t just sit on my skin, interacting with the stuff that makes sweat stinky.

I like the way women who choose not to shave look!

I have always been attracted to women who choose not to shave their armpits. I also think that society tries to force women to shave by making them out to be dirty, odd balls, men haters, or just not feminine. All of which is truly stupid.
But regardless of all that, I honestly find the look of a natural woman to be exciting and attractive.

I prefer women who don't shave anything at all, armpits, legs, bush, or any other hair they might have. Unfortunately, my wife is Asian and has very little body hair, but she never shaves her bush and armpits.

Armpit hair is a strong turn on for me

I truly adore the way unshaven women look. To start with it says, I'm not a wee girl, I'm a mature woman. Then it shows that , I'm a confidant woman, who can decide what style I want. I don't follow what what TV commercials and razor companies want me to. Also, I know that its a sexual turn on for humans to see, feel, and smell me, the way nature intended!
Its a strong turn on for me to be sure!

I'm turned on by women who are comfortable in their skin, unaffected by society's various shamings. So, if you have armpit hair and like it, consider me an admirer...!

Very - yet never had the chance to

Experiment with a beauty with hairy arm pits. I first noticed this while visiting German in the early 90's. Caught glimpses of hair under the armpits of women wearing asundress or tank tops and was instantly turned on. However I have never had the opportunity to truly experience sex with a woman with hairy armpits. Forever a fantasy for me.

I think all kinds of pubic hair just sends a signal to my brain that that person is sexually mature and healthy.

I can find pit hair erotic, but it isn't automatic. I am certainly not put off by it. Shaved pussies are a turn off, even over much grooming can break the spell as I love munching a nice hairy pussy too much, and prefer women that put the adult into adultery.

primary-share.png

I think all kinds of pubic hair just sends a signal to my brain that that person is sexually mature and healthy.
WELL said !!! Shaved pussies remind me of a prepubescent little girl....sorry...can't do that!

Back