are you turned on by women with hairy armpits?

Turned off by hairy armpits or crotches.
Not to the point of ruining the moment or rejecting the girl, but yeah. I very strongly prefer everything shaved and smooth.

I mean, I shave my armpits. It's like the smelliest area on the body if you don't, I find, even with deodorants. Why shouldn't she?

Showering at least daily, thereafter all parts of the body will hopefully smell natural and good... and sexual. If it's a hot day, a second shower...

so if hygiene is there, hair is fair

got to be both

sexy women are sexy... thin fat, hairy shaved, nasty nice...?
tumblr_ny6ldx200M1uytmoyo5_500.jpg

Showering at least daily, thereafter all parts of the body will hopefully smell natural and good... and sexual. If it's a hot day, a second shower...

so if hygiene is there, hair is fair
Not in my case. I shower in the morning before work, and I do feel smell when I come home.
That's why I shower twice a day anyway, but the point is that without hair it's MUCH better.

Not in my case. I shower in the morning before work, and I do feel smell when I come home.
That's why I shower twice a day anyway, but the point is that without hair it's MUCH better.

:):) well maybe the stronger odour is indicative of a higher hormone count?
like they say... everythin has a price :)

I like legs shaved, but as long as the woman isn't EXTREMELY hairy, I prefer her with natural hairy pussy, ass and armpits.

:):) well maybe the stronger odour is indicative of a higher hormone count?
like they say... everythin has a price :)
Judging by the abount of my arm and chest hair, I don't think mine are very high, to be honest.

I have a friend who's hairy like a gorilla since I knew him, and he was 16 years old back then:D

Don't judge the woman by a badly composed photograph
The only thing to judge... Do I need to put in a disclaimer every time that while I don't like how she looks this may or may not be the product of bad lighting, special effects, composition, camera quality or other factors applicable to the image I see on the monitor and this only, while not actually necessarily being at full capacity the mismatch between my personal taste and her looks?

I mean that'd be silly.:cattail:

Last edited:
I've never been with a woman who didn't shave her pits, but I find it a little kinky. It certainly wouldn't be a turn off. Hairy legs, I think, would be considibly less attractive. However, if a woman and I were in the throes of passion, and I pulled her jeans off only to find her she didn't shave her legs, I don't think I would let it effect the direction of things. I wanted to fuck her before, now her pants are off, why stop now? I still want the pussy.

Short answer...absolutely. More in depth, I love when a woman has hairy pits, crotch, legs, arms...everywhere.

Not me, i'd prefer they be completely bare everywhere except on their head!!!!!

Short answer...absolutely. More in depth, I love when a woman has hairy pits, crotch, legs, arms...everywhere.

This is strongly my preference too! To me a woman who is totally unshaven + naturally on the hairy side is my number one turn-on.

That is my first choice but don't mind if the hair is occasionally groomed a bit but not too much for variety. Shaved pussy/pits is a real downer for me + really like the bikini hair on thighs left in place, but if long pussy/pit hair is occasionally trimmed fairly short then that can be erotic but like it to grow out fully again.

Shaved arms are a massive turn-off but fuzzy arms a real delight. Really love hairy legs but once in a while watching them get shaved (or helping out!) can be very sexy + then love seeing/feeling the stubble return.

So hairy best for me with maybe occasional grooming.

Back