Are you now shunning the selfishly unboosted?

"You know I'm right" is kinda like rhetorical argument except for the part where you don't tender and argument and simply declare victory.

No, I'm right, you're just too unjustifiably proud to admit it. It's not about claiming victory, Dr. Coronager, it's about public health and exposing false information spewed from ignorant clowns.

Triple-jabbed Senators Warren and Booker currently have Covid.

Did they not shun the right people?

Should you start shunning the boosted as well as the unboosted?

Who are the right people, Dr. Coronager? The homeless that you ignorantly called drug addicts?

Humans are pack animals. When your pack gets shots and you don't, you will look more Other, as a stranger, enemy, or prey.

Humans are pack animals. When your pack gets shots and you don't, you will look more Other, as a stranger, enemy, or prey.

lol, then don't tell anyone that you're vaccinated or not, drama llama.

True, Luk. Not every addict is homeless. Take you, for example.

In other news:

Jen Psaki said:
On Monday morning, a mid-level staff member, who does not regularly have contact with the President, received a positive result for a COVID-19 test. Three days earlier, on Friday, that staff member had spent approximately 30 minutes in proximity to the President on Air Force One, on the way from Orange, South Carolina to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This staff member is fully vaccinated and boosted, and tested negative prior to boarding Air Force One, as is required for everyone traveling with the President. This staff member did not begin to experience symptoms until Sunday, and was tested on Monday. Others on Air Force One who were in close contact with this staff member are being contacted and will be advised to get tested per CDC guidance.

Oops. Apparently, even the boosted and tested are a cause for concern.

True, Luk. Not every addict is homeless. Take you, for example.

Right, because Luk is the one driving around fellow tweakers around all night in his late-model busted ass Prius. Nah, that's Que.

C8XUNHw.gif

Triple-jabbed Senators Warren and Booker currently have Covid.

Did they not shun the right people?

Should you start shunning the boosted as well as the unboosted?

Well, they do shun those Republicans and daily we are admonished
that those are the clear and present danger to the vaccinated
because, you know, like a Trump-era Democrat...,

;) ;)

... they don't "trust" the vaccine.

Well, they do shun those Republicans and daily we are admonished
that those are the clear and present danger to the vaccinated
because, you know, like a Trump-era Democrat...,

... they don't "trust" the vaccine.

Just admit to being a Trumplitard, AJ. Your front was exposed years ago.

Odd. It’s as if Que thinks someone, anyone believes being fully vaxed and boosted prevents you from getting Covid.

Odd. It’s as if Que thinks someone, anyone believes being fully vaxed and boosted prevents you from getting Covid.

Anyone listening to Biden does.

I mean the ones listening to this year's message about "Winter of severe illness, hospitalization, and death to <only> the unvaxxed!!" version, not last years anti-vaxxer version.

"This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated." -Joseph Robinet Biden

"We are intent on not letting Omicron disrupt work and school for the vaccinated. You've done the right thing, and we will get through this. For the unvaccinated, you're looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm." -Biden's White House Wuhan Coronavirus Coordinator Jeff Zients

Biden campaign pledge:
"I'm not going to shut down the nation; I'm going to shut down the virus!"

80 days from the election:
"You just need to wear a mask for the next 90 days!"

Last edited:
Dr. Coronager continues to be monumentally wrong about everything Covid related, and misrepresents statements on the issue from his betters.

Deplorable.

*nods*

Nice to see the "learned" opinion of a detestable;
one who struggled just to finish High School...

I'm sorry.

GED?

You got some numbers on that?

Sounds like a wishful projection thing to me...

I have put them in another thread. But those dying from Covid in the UK recently have been more than half (and that is increasing) that were unvaccinated.

Those that were vaccinated and are dying seem to be older people with underlying health conditions, while the deaths of the unvaccinated have been much younger.

When you say dying like flies, I assume that it is
at least a double-digit percentage of population.

Is this an indictment of centralized medicine?

;) ;) :p

Back