Are their women/girls who love giving head?

kara_CM said:
let me join in to please, i love to suck on a man's cock. i love watching the reaction i get taking them deep. i love when they grab my hair and fuck my mouth. i love the whole thing, the look on their face, the intensity of it all. Playing with his asshole, drives them wild. Then to swallow their cum, tops the whole thing off. i love to turn a man on.

WOW! Kara, I love your av. Yummy cleavage..............LIckit123 :kiss: :p :kiss: :p :kiss: :p

Bad_Bad_LB said:
I'd like to meet a female that likes to give head, there seem to be so few. Most of them seem to think it's disgusting.

What I'd really like is to meet a female that doesn't use sex to get what she wants, a female that likes sex and likes me.

I too was married to a woman who didn't really partake in the delights of oral play. She wasn't into giving or really interested in recieving. My second wife was a whole different ball game. A sexual goddess that i had trouble keeping up, shame about the personality clashes we ended up having.

But pertaing to this thread I now regularly see a woman (proudly 10 years my junior) who simply loves pleasing me orally. It's been wonderful to find and now know that yes there really are women who are like so many of the ladies who've posted on this thread out there. Women who understand the pleasure, the special sexual prowess and simple mind blowing stuff they can do with thier mouths, tongue and hands all at once, they aren't afraid to display their experience and who take emmence pleasure from it. My current lover shows up some mornings with breakfast, we sit on the deck in the sun and then without a word of prompt of anything of the like she climbs between my legs and proceeds to give me the most fantastic blow jobs i've ever had each and everytime. I was never really a huge blow job fan before, while I enjoyed them i never really came all that often, they were more so a foreplay thing.

Nowadays with my current lover and her 'expert' oral skills i'm a huge convert and she's got me hooked on blow jobs as I get them 4, 5 or 6 times a week. She doesnt swallow, she either lifts her tongue and collects my cum under it then hoes and rinses it out or she'll release my cock form her mouth just before i cum and jerk it with one hand and catch my cum with the other, either way i'm always happy cause it's what she does before i cum that i love so much!!!!

absolutely love it...

I have to confess I love to suck cock as well...mmmmm it gets me so wet and horny...
I love the feel of a cock growing harder between my lips...as my tongue swirls around the tip and shaft...mmmm and the taste of precum dripping onto my tongue...my mouth and throat filled with a nice hard cock...the feel of my lips sliding up and down on the shaft...taking it deeper and deeper...
And I love the taste and feel of hot cum shooting down my throat...onto my tongue...dripping down onto my breasts...
Oh my...now I'm hungry for cock...too bad bf just left for work...he'll be getting a nice surprise when he gets home...

Wife loves it

My wife loves sucking cock! It makes her literally dripping wet without even touching her pussy within 30 seconds. If I don't want to cum in her mouth I usually have to pull her off.
She loves the taste of my cum, and will sometimes give me a wet kiss after taking my whole load, and nursing me until I shrival in her mouth. It turns us both on to share the taste. It's such a taboo thing for a straight guy to do.
While I am fucking her she likes to suck on my nipples(which I love). I tell her to pretend it's a nice hard cock, and she moans and gets even more exited.

Damn

tnhotcouple said:
My wife loves sucking cock! It makes her literally dripping wet without even touching her pussy within 30 seconds. If I don't want to cum in her mouth I usually have to pull her off.
She loves the taste of my cum, and will sometimes give me a wet kiss after taking my whole load, and nursing me until I shrival in her mouth. It turns us both on to share the taste. It's such a taboo thing for a straight guy to do.
While I am fucking her she likes to suck on my nipples(which I love). I tell her to pretend it's a nice hard cock, and she moans and gets even more exited.

Geez not only do I love giving head this quoted post made me hot and wanting to RIGHT NOW

kara_CM said:
let me join in to please, i love to suck on a man's cock. i love watching the reaction i get taking them deep. i love when they grab my hair and fuck my mouth. i love the whole thing, the look on their face, the intensity of it all. Playing with his asshole, drives them wild. Then to swallow their cum, tops the whole thing off. i love to turn a man on.

Took the words right out of my mouth :rose: So I'll just say DITTO.... :kiss:

suzieq4u_r said:
Took the words right out of my mouth :rose: So I'll just say DITTO.... :kiss:

Suzieq4u_r, Those sure are pretty tits. Can I blurbbbbbbbb between them............Lickit123 :p :p :p

I'm a swallower, always have been, always will be. I love to hear his groans and growls of ecstacy as i drink his hot sweet seed from his body :p :p

How about this?

What would you ladies like to do with this?

dan2.jpg

shave your underarms...or at least convince you not to put your arm over your head in shots....

gypziedoll said:
I'm a swallower, always have been, always will be. I love to hear his groans and growls of ecstacy as i drink his hot sweet seed from his body :p :p

Gypziedoll, I love your tits. You go baby :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose: ...........Lickit123

Guttergoddess said:
shave your underarms...or at least convince you not to put your arm over your head in shots....

Guttergoddess, I love your av. Beautiful ass :kiss: :kiss: :p :p .......Lickit123

gypziedoll said:
why thank you sexy, how are you this morning :kiss: :p :p :kiss:

:rose: Doing just fine Doll :kiss: :kiss: How are you? I would be much better if I could bury my face between your tits...............Lickit123

lickit123 said:
:rose: Doing just fine Doll :kiss: :kiss: How are you? I would be much better if I could bury my face between your tits...............Lickit123

I'm doing well today honey....oh my now that would be fun...... :kiss: :kiss:

I just found this thread...after reading through a few pages I am left with a major hard on. I just love to hear from women who love sex. I wish I had someone under my desk to help me out... :D

Nero-1 said:
I just found this thread...after reading through a few pages I am left with a major hard on. I just love to hear from women who love sex. I wish I had someone under my desk to help me out... :D

wellcum Nero-1.That would be nice for both sexes..............Lickit123

Last edited:
Back