Are their women/girls who love giving head?

Treeview said:
I sure would like to be the one to receive your attention. :)

Treeview, I sure hope that you Are talking to me. What are you looking for, I hope a good licking :p :p :p :kiss: :kiss: :) ............Lickit123

Yes Lickit, I'm looking at you :)

Are you looking, er, licking at me? :)

That would be a wonderful way to start off any day or even continue the day or start the weekend or, well, shoot, it would just be plain wonderful.

Your avie is sure an attention getter. It's really easy on my eyes :)

Too bad you're half a continent away from me right now. We could trade lickins'...

Precum

boredinbak said:
Okay, I don't hear this often and hopefully it isn't odd. I decided I'd try tasting my own pre-cum once, I rubbed it all over my finger and then gave it a little taste, WOW! it wasn't disscusting at all! I ended up cumming after further stroking my wet cock and then tried a little of it again, different taste but still not bad at all. Every now and then I still sample it, I'm not sure why other than it seems to turn me on. I fantasize aften now of a woman who would take my load in her mouth and hold it, then allow me to french kiss her so we both can enjoy it.
Now how unusual is that? For a male to be willing to partake in his own juice? :confused:
Is it more common than I think?
Just for referance, I've never been blown and I think about it very often. For that whole story, you'd have to check my posting titled ""Help in Bakersfield
Damn !! Ive been eating my precum for years now.....I love the taste and it just makes me more horny..... I have even tasted my cum but I have to do that before I have completly cum or else I wont do it. Then I don't like it but when you can get it right away its nice ....Yum

Treeview said:

That would be a wonderful way to start off any day or even continue the day or start the weekend or, well, shoot, it would just be plain wonderful.

Too bad you're half a continent away from me right now. We could trade lickins'...[/QUOTE

Yes Treeview, I am looking, ah licking at you. Or vice verss. I lived in Denver for 28 years untill 1996. I just returned from Colo Springs less then a month ago after attending a wedding and spending a few days with my brother.
Yes, my Av is very lickable. Yours I can imagine is just as lickable. It's just under 1200 miles and we could exchange lickins'.............Lickit123 :rose: :rose: :p :p :p :kiss: :kiss:

This reposting was supposed to be an edit...........Lickit123

Treeview said:

Too bad you're half a continent away from me right now. We could trade lickins'...[/QUOTE

Yes Treeview, I am looking, ah licking at you. Or vice verss. I lived in Denver for 28 years untill 1996. I just returned from Colo Springs less then a month ago after attending a wedding and spending a few days with my brother.
Yes, my Avie is very lickable. Your pussy, I can imagine is just as lickable. It's just under 1200 miles and we could exchange lickins'.............Lickit123 :rose: :rose: :p :p :p :kiss: :kiss:

Last edited:
Big_Dave3119 said:
Damn !! Ive been eating my precum for years now.....I love the taste and it just makes me more horny..... I have even tasted my cum but I have to do that before I have completly cum or else I wont do it. Then I don't like it but when you can get it right away its nice ....Yum

I agree Big Dave, I eat mine all the time.................Lickit123

Treeview said:

Too bad you're half a continent away from me right now. We could trade lickins'...

Hi Treeview, sorry for the late response. I haven't been back to this thread for a while. Assuming you are a female,yes I would like to be licking you. And do you like licking pussies?

I have had a lot of nice comments on my av. It does look rather lickable. And if you are male I have been known to lick them also.

I just noticed that you have over 100 post. When can we expect your avatar...............Lickit123 :p :kiss: :p :kiss: :p :kiss:

I love the taste of my man's cum. He hates it though. Not every guys' is great though. Be clean boys!

let me join in to please, i love to suck on a man's cock. i love watching the reaction i get taking them deep. i love when they grab my hair and fuck my mouth. i love the whole thing, the look on their face, the intensity of it all. Playing with his asshole, drives them wild. Then to swallow their cum, tops the whole thing off. i love to turn a man on.

kara_CM said:
let me join in to please, i love to suck on a man's cock. i love watching the reaction i get taking them deep. i love when they grab my hair and fuck my mouth. i love the whole thing, the look on their face, the intensity of it all. Playing with his asshole, drives them wild. Then to swallow their cum, tops the whole thing off. i love to turn a man on.

I'm with you kara_cm! I love feeling him twitch all over as he's cuming in my mouth.

Ladies, I would love to help you out, come and get it. :devil:

ShyBiGrl said:
I'm with you kara_cm! I love feeling him twitch all over as he's cuming in my mouth.

You are a woman after my own heart.

sweetsparkles said:
Lickit...not so much about the first pic but the others I love :kiss:

Sweetsparkles, I am glad you like them. Something about a petite shemale with a nice cock, pert tities that really turns me on. I fantasize about sucking her cock and squeezing her tits...........Lickit123 :kiss: :p :kiss: :p :kiss: :p

Last edited:
Back