Are their women/girls who love giving head?

ExtrmMiho said:
U can definitely add me on this list :kiss:
Welcome Extrm :kiss:
would like to hear from women that like their man to taste and share with them .. hehe

lonelyinsnowlan said:
AWWW... if you were closer, I'd help you out! You need a woman who really enjoys playing with your cock, finding your pleasure spots and responding to you, not just sucking until you cum. Giving head and listening to a man's reaction and feeling him get impossibly hard in my mouth is an amazing turn on.

The best I had was when the girl pointed her tongue and used it to go into the hole as far as she could and just played around in there. And then just went around the head over and over! Did this for a while without going deep. This drove me bannanas! :nana:

nightridernj said:
The best I had was when the girl pointed her tongue and used it to go into the hole as far as she could and just played around in there. And then just went around the head over and over! Did this for a while without going deep. This drove me bannanas! :nana:

My current fuck buddy loves it when I do that... I made him so incredibly hard a couple weeks ago it was like having a steel rod in my mouth.

lonelyinsnowlan said:
My current fuck buddy loves it when I do that... I made him so incredibly hard a couple weeks ago it was like having a steel rod in my mouth.
I need to get me one of these again!

:(

I've only came in a woman's mouth twice. Both times it was with assistance from MY hand. First time was with a weekend fling I met online back in 1993 (we never did the dirty deed, she was slightly under the age of consent in her state, and I mean SLIGHTLY. She was 16, age of consent was 17), but at least she swallowed.

The second time was with my wife many years ago before we were married. She decided to be nice and allow me to stick it in her mouth and sucked me off after I had just brought myself to the edge with my own hand. However, that one time somehow managed to produce the most intense orgasmic experience I've ever had. I literally had 3 orgasms within the space of about 45 seconds, and it wracked my body so hard I started coughing like I had bronchitis.

As soon as I was done, she walked over to the sink and spit it out.

My wife has a gag reflex, doesn't like the taste or texture of cum, and I get too sensitive too quickly if she just sucks on my head and runs her tongue on that sensitive spot underneath. Of all of the women I've been intimately involved with, none of them *liked* giving head, but just did it because it made the guy feel good. The woman who took my virginity would not give or receive oral, because she had been "orally raped". I'm glad that she just turned out to be a one night stand, she's got more baggage than a NWA 747 bound for Tokyo.

36Bills said:
:(

I've only came in a woman's mouth twice. Both times it was with assistance from MY hand. First time was with a weekend fling I met online back in 1993 (we never did the dirty deed, she was slightly under the age of consent in her state, and I mean SLIGHTLY. She was 16, age of consent was 17), but at least she swallowed.

The second time was with my wife many years ago before we were married. She decided to be nice and allow me to stick it in her mouth and sucked me off after I had just brought myself to the edge with my own hand. However, that one time somehow managed to produce the most intense orgasmic experience I've ever had. I literally had 3 orgasms within the space of about 45 seconds, and it wracked my body so hard I started coughing like I had bronchitis.

As soon as I was done, she walked over to the sink and spit it out.

My wife has a gag reflex, doesn't like the taste or texture of cum, and I get too sensitive too quickly if she just sucks on my head and runs her tongue on that sensitive spot underneath. Of all of the women I've been intimately involved with, none of them *liked* giving head, but just did it because it made the guy feel good. The woman who took my virginity would not give or receive oral, because she had been "orally raped". I'm glad that she just turned out to be a one night stand, she's got more baggage than a NWA 747 bound for Tokyo.

Sweetie, I hope you one day soon find a girl who would find immense pleasure in giving you a true blow job, (meaning with someone who really enjoys it) there are some of us out there, who love everything about it.

Every thing from the feeling of a flacid cock hardening in our mouths, to drinking each and every drop of your sweet seed

gypziedoll said:
Sweetie, I hope you one day soon find a girl who would find immense pleasure in giving you a true blow job, (meaning with someone who really enjoys it) there are some of us out there, who love everything about it.

Every thing from the feeling of a flacid cock hardening in our mouths, to drinking each and every drop of your sweet seed

oh you know hot paint a good picture :cool:

gypziedoll said:
thank you, i love what i do, and i do it well ;)

as do I, I just love to use my mouth, though I find girls are more rewarding to eat than guys....I love the taste too ;)

lord_bob said:
as do I, I just love to use my mouth, though I find girls are more rewarding to eat than guys....I love the taste too ;)

mmmmmmm, i love the taste as well ;)

Back