Are their women/girls who love giving head?

Guttergoddess said:
grrr...I'm thirsty...and not a cock to drink.
You always know my cock is never too far away...Just pick a time and place.

mmmmmmmmm those are nice pics

I've done all the positions for sucking in 1, 3, and 4 and a load of other positions besides :p :p :p

....mmm now I need a drink too :p

juicyjinjams said:
I've done all the positions for sucking in 1, 3, and 4 and a load of other positions besides :p :p :p

....mmm now I need a drink too :p

That's a co-incidence - I've got something right here you could drink from... :kiss: :kiss:

Davor said:
That's a co-incidence - I've got something right here you could drink from... :kiss: :kiss:

ooooh... is it out of my favorite dispencer? :p :p

mmmmmmmm yes please :devil: :p :)

juicyjinjams said:

I would definatly love to be your bottle dear.... :nana:

juicyjinjams said:

I think you know which dispenser it is out of... :p

How would you like it served though? ;)

snow500 said:
I would definatly love to be your bottle dear.... :nana:

dampens lips with tongue tip..... opens mouth :p :p

I'm very very thirsty... and I need my vitamines :) :p

juicyjinjams said:
dampens lips with tongue tip..... opens mouth :p :p

I'm very very thirsty... and I need my vitamines :) :p

Should I unzip for you dear? :cathappy:

Davor said:
I think you know which dispenser it is out of... :p

How would you like it served though? ;)

........however you wish Davor....... :cool:

...your wish... my command :p :p

snow500 said:
Should I unzip for you dear? :cathappy:

mmmmm .......or i'll do it for you? :p

....ooooh...... two lots of vitamines..... what a lovely thought :devil: :p

:)....god ....I wish :p

juicyjinjams said:
........however you wish Davor....... :cool:

...your wish... my command :p :p

Well, I've been looking at the pics on the previous page, and it would have to be #4 for me...

Get on your knees and suck what I give you! :p

will you marry me

Inna said:
Love to suck a man. Love the smell, the feel, the taste. Love to feel his hardness become so intense he has to cum... then love to swollow.

Have to admit it wasn't always this way for me, only the last few years have I really got into giving head and enjoying it as much as sex itself. Yum.

You would be the perfct wife

mmm- this thread makes me wish I had a nice thick cock to suck right now! The soft, delectable skin to run my tongue up, balls to mouth and gently suck, a thick head, cum all over my breasts... Excuse me...must go find vibrator now....

emacat said:
mmm- this thread makes me wish I had a nice thick cock to suck right now! The soft, delectable skin to run my tongue up, balls to mouth and gently suck, a thick head, cum all over my breasts... Excuse me...must go find vibrator now....

Well, that's one way to start my day...reading stuff like this. ;)

Guttergoddess said:
mmm...I love moaning around a hard cock...feeling it get harder still in my mouth...run my tongue over the veins....
and somehow I missed a sexy post like this...I must be slipping...
I look forward to see how hard you can get me...

never had good head

hey this may sound like a lie or a cheap line to get some head, but i have never had good head given to me. Most of my girlfriends have been very inadequate about handling my penis. My last time the girl used so much teeth i hated every painful moment. One girl i had to have her suck for like thirty minutes before she got it right and i blew my wad. I sure could use a good experienced lady who knows what tod o and lieks it. Most girls I have known act very indifferent like its so tedious, and a chore, but ithink if they could do it right it would help. I get an immediate erectionw hen a girl begins undoing my pants and i look down and see noting but the top of her head but i lose it fast when they cant sustain anything.

Professor Sexx said:
hey this may sound like a lie or a cheap line to get some head, but i have never had good head given to me. Most of my girlfriends have been very inadequate about handling my penis. My last time the girl used so much teeth i hated every painful moment. One girl i had to have her suck for like thirty minutes before she got it right and i blew my wad. I sure could use a good experienced lady who knows what tod o and lieks it. Most girls I have known act very indifferent like its so tedious, and a chore, but ithink if they could do it right it would help. I get an immediate erectionw hen a girl begins undoing my pants and i look down and see noting but the top of her head but i lose it fast when they cant sustain anything.

AWWW... if you were closer, I'd help you out! You need a woman who really enjoys playing with your cock, finding your pleasure spots and responding to you, not just sucking until you cum. Giving head and listening to a man's reaction and feeling him get impossibly hard in my mouth is an amazing turn on.

Very nice -

I read this whole thread! This is an interesting topic because in some circles it is seen as nasty, dirty and something sluts do -- male or female. Others need it!

What, put my mouth on your - what!

What isn't said, is that it is one of the most imtimate acts of affection or pleasure that people can give. For me, I am wired to please. Oral sex is one area that if you like doing it and are good at it you can feel and sense the results - the wettnes and flow, the shakes or shutters, moans and groans. Men have an advantage over women in this area, because you can get a woman tweeked up just before the brink of no return where she just seeps and seeps. Guys don't have as much to give up. It takes some time and interest to develop these skills, but the rewards payback big time. People that don't understand and appriciate oral sex are missing the opertunitity to have their sexual mind and body explode.

It is wonderful!

SteveO
Boston

steveo52 said:
I read this whole thread! This is an interesting topic because in some circles it is seen as nasty, dirty and something sluts do -- male or female. Others need it!

What, put my mouth on your - what!

What isn't said, is that it is one of the most imtimate acts of affection or pleasure that people can give. For me, I am wired to please. Oral sex is one area that if you like doing it and are good at it you can feel and sense the results - the wettnes and flow, the shakes or shutters, moans and groans. Men have an advantage over women in this area, because you can get a woman tweeked up just before the brink of no return where she just seeps and seeps. Guys don't have as much to give up. It takes some time and interest to develop these skills, but the rewards payback big time. People that don't understand and appriciate oral sex are missing the opertunitity to have their sexual mind and body explode.

It is wonderful!

SteveO
Boston

Well said Darlin' nice to meet you :p :p

Back