Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Wow. All of my stories are my fantasies, the things I would like to happen, it's a turn on for people to see that secret side, but it must be so much more exciting to have people relive real events. It must feel so exhilerating, being exposed like that. Like finding another layer of nudity. Wow.

Here is a short story.

I have always gotten very wet when fooling around. I thought it was just normal. I use to soak my panties all the time which was actually a bit embarrassing. I talking about my panties being dripping wet.

Years later in my mid thirties a guy was fingering me in his fancy car. He was relentless…had me orgasm over and over…he would not stop…Then without warning I unexpectedly squirted all over the dash and his leather seats. Streams of fluid came out of me and shot up everywhere. I was horrified. That was the first time I ever squirted.

My friend loved it until he saw the mess. After our encounter he had to take his car in for detailing before his wife noticed.

After that I slowly experimented and realized I could squirt. Over time and much masturbation (Practise) I was learned how to control it. I made the decision not to tell my husband. To this day he has no clue that I can squirt…I save it for my men.

https://ibb.co/vXvsR5G
I'd love to make you squirt

Here is a short story.

I have always gotten very wet when fooling around. I thought it was just normal. I use to soak my panties all the time which was actually a bit embarrassing. I talking about my panties being dripping wet.

Years later in my mid thirties a guy was fingering me in his fancy car. He was relentless…had me orgasm over and over…he would not stop…Then without warning I unexpectedly squirted all over the dash and his leather seats. Streams of fluid came out of me and shot up everywhere. I was horrified. That was the first time I ever squirted.

My friend loved it until he saw the mess. After our encounter he had to take his car in for detailing before his wife noticed.

After that I slowly experimented and realized I could squirt. Over time and much masturbation (Practise) I was learned how to control it. I made the decision not to tell my husband. To this day he has no clue that I can squirt…I save it for my men.

https://ibb.co/vXvsR5G
Love to have you squirt right into my mouth.

Yes all based on my adventures over the years. I think it’s hot as hell that strangers are reading my deepest secrets.
A
Wish I could be the subject of one of your stories. I cum every time I read one of your stories. 😈😊

April would you ever consider doing an audio story?
Thought has crossed my mind but not sure I could pull it off. Im not that tech savvy…lol. I tried a couple of times to post an illustrated story but they keep getting rejected.

Thought has crossed my mind but not sure I could pull it off. Im not that tech savvy…lol. I tried a couple of times to post an illustrated story but they keep getting rejected.
I loved your stories particularly the one about the nephewsfirst time with an older woman. Very well written. Audio that would be amazing to hear. But this story would make an excellent short film. I am wanting to write something similar but to be frank I am a terrible writer and then make a short story film on various scenarios.

Back