Aprils Sexual Journey with Pictures

Yes I did find and use her vibrator… I used it every Sunday when they were in church. Thought I died and gone to heaven…lol
I have had several threesomes over the years. Went to a party at my gf’s bf’s place and spent the night, didn’t realize other guys were spending the night also…I have a story about that
Can't wait for this story.

Did it give you a kinky thrill knowing who's it was, as who was also using it, or was it just a handy toy?

When did you buy your own? Or did her vibe "find" it's way into your suitcase when you moved out?

the stories and pictures are great. I will read more of them

Ha, had to have him go do the dirty work! He probably was thinking/hoping some hot gal was going to be behind the counter, and it turned out to be a swarthy dude.

You look like you're waiting on someone to either feed you a cock or take you from behind. Or maybe both :devilish:

I was probably drunk…I was introduced to alcohol at the local park (hangout) and things just escalated. I was petite and a new drinker so I was stone drunk after two drinks. The boys enjoyed that and well at times I even passed out. There were all kinds of rumors about what happened once it got dark…I was happy to get out of HS and move onto college

I was probably drunk…I was introduced to alcohol at the local park (hangout) and things just escalated. I was petite and a new drinker so I was stone drunk after two drinks. The boys enjoyed that and well at times I even passed out. There were all kinds of rumors about what happened once it got dark…I was happy to get out of HS and move onto college
I’ll need to seek out your college stories

Back