Appearances aren't everything...........or are they?

As many tribute threads are made for celebrating me by my loyal subjects, I simply have no need.

4am, lil lace. 4am.

Ishtard said the same thing. Name the last child who went ape-shit and went on a serial killing spree.

You have two blurt threads, lil yipper.

Did lil lace refer to himself as a big dog? Silver said he is a miniature man about 5'5" tall. Lol

At the the time of my post (two (?) days ago) the story was simply a guy with a gun pulled his gun out on a shoplifter who also had a gun. I imagine the story was updated as more details emerged. Two felonies don’t cancel each other out, however. I think the customer (if he did fire shots) should have been charged too. We don’t have “stand your ground” here. However. The customer easily could have lived in that Walmart. It never closes and has been declared a public nuisance in the past by the mayor.

Where are we, as a society, when defending someone's life is considered a crime?

Would you have the guys that pulled the rapist off of you charged with assault?
Would you have the firemen who put out an arson fire charged with trespass?
Would you have children who ran away from a predator charged with fleeing the scene?

At some point people have to stop being such bleeding BABIES about defending themselves against the criminal element. That includes politicians who tell you it's not your job and then tell you not to resist while also saying that the police have no obligation to come to your assistance in an emergency.

At what point do you wake up and realize that your life, the life of your family/friends/policemen/firemen/EMT's/store security guards has more value than a criminal who is committing a violent crime?

Trust me, after your dead or maimed it's too late to change your mind and decide that self defense/defense of another is a better option.

Where are we, as a society, when defending someone's life is considered a crime?

Would you have children who ran away from a predator charged with fleeing the scene?

At some point people have to stop being such bleeding BABIES about defending themselves against the criminal element. That includes politicians who tell you it's not your job and then tell you not to resist while also saying that the police have no obligation to come to your assistance in an emergency.

At what point do you wake up and realize that your life, the life of your family/friends/policemen/firemen/EMT's/store security guards has more value than a criminal who is committing a violent crime?

Trust me, after your dead or maimed it's too late to change your mind and decide that self defense/defense of another is a better option.

Rapey thinks he's a tough guy...lmao

Also *you're dead, dumbass.

Rapey thinks he's a tough guy...lmao

Also *you're dead, dumbass.

You think I'm a tough guy?

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

You poor poor fuckwad. It's just so dam amusing to see you insist on wading your own panties into a bunch and stuffing them up inside your own asshole.

Did you look into the incident at all? The “good guy” with a gun missed. He actually could have made the situation worse by killing an innocent bystander or indicting the shoplifter to fire his own gun “in defense.”

https://www.wishtv.com/news/crime-w...-walmart-in-beech-grove-no-reported-injuries/

So when I’m getting getting raped (thanks for that, btw), I would sooner take my chances on living than on a guy coming along thinking he’s John Wayne with a gun and killing me instead. And as someone who HAS been raped and went through the legal system, I feel I have it on good authority which I would choice. There is a huge difference in being a Good Samaritan and being an idiot escalating a dangerous position.

Also, I stand by my statement the man should be arrested in that Walmart has a policy against open carrying of firearms and Indiana requires a permit to carry a concealed firearm. Sure, maybe he had a permit for concealed carry but I’d wager he didn’t.

You think I'm a tough guy?

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

You poor poor fuckwad. It's just so dam amusing to see you insist on wading your own panties into a bunch and stuffing them up inside your own asshole.

Did I say I think you're a tough guy? No.

If you're going to pretend to be a lawyer at least try to pretend you're smart.

As many tribute threads are made for celebrating me by my loyal subjects, I simply have no need.

vg04d.jpg

Did you look into the incident at all? The “good guy” with a gun missed. He actually could have made the situation worse by killing an innocent bystander or indicting the shoplifter to fire his own gun “in defense.”

https://www.wishtv.com/news/crime-w...-walmart-in-beech-grove-no-reported-injuries/

So when I’m getting getting raped (thanks for that, btw), I would sooner take my chances on living than on a guy coming along thinking he’s John Wayne with a gun and killing me instead. And as someone who HAS been raped and went through the legal system, I feel I have it on good authority which I would choice. There is a huge difference in being a Good Samaritan and being an idiot escalating a dangerous position.

Also, I stand by my statement the man should be arrested in that Walmart has a policy against open carrying of firearms and Indiana requires a permit to carry a concealed firearm. Sure, maybe he had a permit for concealed carry but I’d wager he didn’t.

Mi Esposa was raped about a year before I met her. She still has to deal with the flashbacks 40 years later.

I believe, after years of witnessing what she still goes through, that if no one had done anything at the time, because of being afraid of being charged with some kind of crime, the trauma would have been even worse than it is.

Good people do not stand by and let others hurt their fellow citizens. Anyone who advocates that they do nothing, or be arrested and prosecuted for "interfering", needs serious counseling. People who really need help DO NOT CARE who comes to their aid. They only wish that someone would.

You, projecting your own issues onto those of another, changes none of that equation. Had the Walmart good samaritan used a baseball bat to attempt to keep the guard from being killed, and missed, it would still have resulted in the EXACT same ending.

It's not the gun, it's not the having, or lack of having, a permit. It's not training, insurance, magazine capacity, or anything else. It's luck. In this case the bad guy survived because he got lucky. The guard survived because he got lucky. And no one else got shot because they got lucky too.

That's not a criminal offense anywhere. If you have to point the finger of blame, then point it where it belongs... straight at the bad guy who pulled a gun on a security guard.

The chinless trait might be an interesting topic. Over compensation with agression.

An experienced online maso sub like adrina makes his chin feel even smaller.

Topped from the bottom again... i think Garnate did a better job of owning him. Too bad she dumped him.good match.

Back