Appearances aren't everything...........or are they?

bellisarius

Literotica Guru
Obviously the photo of the FedEx shooter is all over the news. And there was something about his photo that was vaguely familiar. So I did a search on the school shooter in CT and FL and, to me anyway, they all have similar visual traits.

We know for a fact that the two shooters in CT and FL were more or less ostracized by their class mates and I strongly suspect that in the days to come we'll hear a similar story about this latest shooter. Depending on who's writing the story there will be an subtle attempt to condemn the class mates and society in general.

This got me thinking about my observations of animals, both personal and in amongst the various nature documentaries out there. Within the various herd/pack animals one may be singled out for ostracization at the least, attacked and killed in the worst case. In some cases the animal is obviously maimed/injured/deformed but in many cases there is no obvious, at least to our eyes, difference. Even so the pack/herd turns on the individual.

We too are animals. And it is the young that operate closer to the instinctual level. As we age and learn we are able to suppress some of those urges but the fact remains that virtually all of us know when something is a little 'off' with another individual. Those individuals provoke an instinctual/atavistic response in us. Further the 'herd' seems to agree for the most part.

Animals appear to use this particular trait to cull their pack/herd of the weak and/or the dangerous among them. I can readily agree that allowing this trait to come to the forefront would be dangerous in the extreme. On the other hand could it be that we're suppressing our nature too far?

I don't have an answer so I'm throwing it out for discussion.

Last name Hole, only 5’8”, small chin... poster boy for runt of the litter.

Obviously the photo of the FedEx shooter is all over the news. And there was something about his photo that was vaguely familiar. So I did a search on the school shooter in CT and FL and, to me anyway, they all have similar visual traits.

We know for a fact that the two shooters in CT and FL were more or less ostracized by their class mates and I strongly suspect that in the days to come we'll hear a similar story about this latest shooter. Depending on who's writing the story there will be an subtle attempt to condemn the class mates and society in general.

This got me thinking about my observations of animals, both personal and in amongst the various nature documentaries out there. Within the various herd/pack animals one may be singled out for ostracization at the least, attacked and killed in the worst case. In some cases the animal is obviously maimed/injured/deformed but in many cases there is no obvious, at least to our eyes, difference. Even so the pack/herd turns on the individual.

We too are animals. And it is the young that operate closer to the instinctual level. As we age and learn we are able to suppress some of those urges but the fact remains that virtually all of us know when something is a little 'off' with another individual. Those individuals provoke an instinctual/atavistic response in us. Further the 'herd' seems to agree for the most part.

Animals appear to use this particular trait to cull their pack/herd of the weak and/or the dangerous among them. I can readily agree that allowing this trait to come to the forefront would be dangerous in the extreme. On the other hand could it be that we're suppressing our nature too far?

I don't have an answer so I'm throwing it out for discussion.

We have a shorter poster here with a weak, "off-button/killswitch" (no, not the poster) kind of chin.

Wat has thought for years that he should be culled . . . .

Half the people in Walmart or Target would be shooters by that criteria...

;) ;)

Google Beech Grove Walmart and shooting. It’s about 15 min from the FedEx facility. Last night a guy with a gun opted to commit a felony by opening fire in the store at a presumably armed shoplifter, which is a misdemeanor.

I’d link it for you but I’m tired.

So, watch out for Luk on a future rampage?

Half your shitpists today are about Luk.

hvcXFcu.png

What does my post have to do with Luk? Indiana is a "shitty" state, remember? That's where all this occurred.

Focus.

Homicide deaths bya shooter/guns in Montreal 2020: 25
And a majority of those were mob hits.
And our children get bullied in schools as well
So, hmmm.

Homicide deaths bya shooter/guns in Montreal 2020: 25
And a majority of those were mob hits.
And our children get bullied in schools as well
So, hmmm.

It’s hard to try and swallow the “poor, bullied” white male tears right now. There was a vigil planned for tomorrow evening for the victims (mostly of the Sikh community). Due to threats, it’s been moved to another location. I can only guess which crowd would threaten a vigil. :rolleyes:

Google Beech Grove Walmart and shooting. It’s about 15 min from the FedEx facility. Last night a guy with a gun opted to commit a felony by opening fire in the store at a presumably armed shoplifter, which is a misdemeanor.

I’d link it for you but I’m tired.

Every story i read about that says the shoplifter pulled a gun and pointed at security guard. A customer pulled his gun in response and fired. The customer was not charged.
Not sure but im guessing that pointing a gun at someone while committing a crime is a felony not a misdemeanor.

Last edited:
Kids are pretty much humans in their natural state...

Brains yet to be fully formed.

Naturally cruel and

self-centered.

Last name Hole, only 5’8”, small chin... poster boy for runt of the litter.

Kids are pretty much humans in their natural state...

Brains yet to be fully formed.

Naturally cruel and

self-centered.

There's an experiment in the making there. Take a group of kids in the 6 year old range and put them in with a herd of puppies. 1 kid per litter. They can make the selection of just one puppy. Will the children pick the bold puppy or the runt trying to squeeze into the corner.

Then do the same with adults.

Give the runts photoshop and a blurt thread so they can bark from the porch at the big dogs.

Going “fed-ex “ has officially replaced “ going postal” as a coined phrase for being fed up with whatever triggers work place violence.

:devil:

One sick puppy

Talk about your red flags...

The teen who shot up an Indianapolis FedEx facility and killed eight people was reportedly part of a bizarre Internet subculture obsessed with "My Little Pony."

Posts on Brandon Hole’s since-taken-down Facebook page appear to indicate he was a member of the "Bronies" community — a group of mostly adult men who are extreme fans of the kiddie toys and animated television show, the Wall Street Journal reported.

Some members are sexually attracted to the characters, while the group also has allegedly displayed far-right tendencies.

"I hope that I can be with Applejack in the afterlife, my life has no meaning without her," Hole wrote on his Facebook page at 10:19 p.m. Thursday, less than an hour before his rampage began, the outlet reported.

The post included a photo of Applejack, a blond pony that is a main character on the show.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fedex-shooter-brandon-hole-was-obsessed-with-my-little-pony-report

Every story i read about that says the shoplifter pulled a gun and pointed at security guard. A customer pulled his gun in response and fired. The customer was not charged.
Not sure but im guessing that pointing a gun at someone while committing a crime is a felony not a misdemeanor.

At the the time of my post (two (?) days ago) the story was simply a guy with a gun pulled his gun out on a shoplifter who also had a gun. I imagine the story was updated as more details emerged. Two felonies don’t cancel each other out, however. I think the customer (if he did fire shots) should have been charged too. We don’t have “stand your ground” here. However. The customer easily could have lived in that Walmart. It never closes and has been declared a public nuisance in the past by the mayor.

Back