Apology by Sub

Tug_Coxwell

Virgin
This thread involves an entirely consensual relationship by both parties.

I have an online sub, Cumslut, who has misbehaved by neglecting and disrespecting me, claiming to be too busy. I moved on, but now she has come crawling back begging to be forgiven and promising to perform any tasks I demand if I'll take her back. I'm willing to accept her promise to behave and obey, but need suggestions for suitable punishment. I'm relatively new as a dom, so am turning to this community for ideas on tasks for her to perform (within the Forum rules) demonstrating her worthiness of my forgiveness and her future compliance.

Please help with your ideas/suggestions for suitable tasks.

I think there are two ways of looking at it.
You could focus on the relationship part of it:
neglecting and disrespecting me, claiming to be too busy. I moved on, but now she has come crawling back begging to be forgiven

Feeling neglected and neglected is not very fun and you had already moved on.
Are there things she can do to make you comfortable that this isn’t going to happen again? Being busy tends to happen to us all, more or less, so do you need her to make plans for how to handle it without you feeling disrespected? Do you both need to make adjustments to make room for normal life getting in the way.
Having to do a lot of grown up thinking and problem solving, can certainly feel like punishment at times, especially when you mostly wanted sexy fun times.

You could also just want some sexy funishment times with or without the previous mentiond relationship work being done first:
I'm willing to accept her promise to behave and obey, but need suggestions for suitable punishment. I'm relatively new as a dom, so am turning to this community for ideas on tasks for her to perform

I get being new, but at the same time I would think that a healthy portion of the charm with the dominance thing would be getting to run things the way you want?
Personally I’d want it to be something that felt eh, personal, as in tailored to the people in the relationship, so what could
crawling back begging to be forgiven and promising to perform
mean to the two of you?

I think there are two ways of looking at it.
You could focus on the relationship part of it:

Feeling neglected and neglected is not very fun and you had already moved on.
Are there things she can do to make you comfortable that this isn’t going to happen again? Being busy tends to happen to us all, more or less, so do you need her to make plans for how to handle it without you feeling disrespected? Do you both need to make adjustments to make room for normal life getting in the way.
Having to do a lot of grown up thinking and problem solving, can certainly feel like punishment at times, especially when you mostly wanted sexy fun times.

You could also just want some sexy funishment times with or without the previous mentiond relationship work being done first:

I get being new, but at the same time I would think that a healthy portion of the charm with the dominance thing would be getting to run things the way you want?
Personally I’d want it to be something that felt eh, personal, as in tailored to the people in the relationship, so what could

mean to the two of you?
Thank you. I am working on setting expectations with our schedules. You're correct about the charm of dominance being running things how I want. Good thought to remember.

The photos were only the first step of her apology.

She is cheating already or is she allowed to use old photos? I mean, what kind of punishment is it, when she doesn't has to go through the hassle of dressing up every day and taking a new picture? I mean, you do you, but I wouldn't allow this kind of shortcut. This also saves me the headache of thinking about even more punishments, because the very first one was sufficient instead of lame.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She is cheating already or is she allowed to use old photos? I mean, what kind of punishment is it, when she doesn't has to go through the hassle of dressing up every day and taking a new picture? I mean, you do you, but I wouldn't allow this kind of shortcut. This also saves me the headache of thinking about even more punishments, because the very first one was sufficient instead of lame.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sir, thank you for pointing out your view that I'm cheating on the punishment. I will do as you have suggested for the remaining photos. Thank you.

Back