Rules of a Sub - help me

Hey Lovelies,

I am new to lit and have just this year made myself a list of rules and subsequent punishments for my sub-life. I would love some feedback as well as suggestions on realistic changes I can make to my list.

I am looking for the most help on punishments, I want at least 6 (as I use dice to decide my punishments for each indiscretion and I need them to be realistic enough for me to do/live with while not drawing unwanted attention. I am hoping to have 5-6 items for each section!

Please note that I am in a relationship that is outside of my sub dreams and therefore I have the column of things that are for when I am alone and fully able to embody my sub slut life. The "he" mentioned below is in reference to my boyfriend who I wish to remain unaware of my slutty sub qualities.

RULES TO FOLLOW - must follow at all times.
1. Always have a dildo/vibrator stuffed in my pussy as soon as*I wake up,*and must be kept in my pussy*until 10 pm.
2. I am not allowed to cum if he is home.*
3. I am only allowed to wear underwear during my time of the*month. I will not wear underwear at home or in public unless I am in a skirt or dress.
4. I can only cum once a day, and when he is not home, and must have permission from a dom to cum more than once.
5.I will play with my pussy for 5 minutes every morning using my vibrator on my Dildo, failure to do so ( or cumming when not allowed) means I have to spend the day with Tiger Balm on my clit and nipples.**
I will keep a log of all Dom/Daddy/Master/Sir orchestrated sessions/orgasms for review.

WHEN HOME ALONE
1. I must be naked and my pussy filled. I can either wear my tight Shapewear shorts to keep my toys snuggly deep inside me or be locked into my chastity belt voluntarily.*My sheer nightdress is also acceptable.
2. I will wear my collar at all times.
3. When reasonable, my hands will be in cuffs, locked onto a chain/cord attached to my collar with limited range. (i.e cannot reach the pussy easily to prevent touching)
4. Must go on the Treadmill for 30 minutes, varying course chosen on the treadmill. Locked into chastity belt with vibrating dildo on a pulsing setting, nipple clamps on, and hands attached to a*short cord, linked through the collar. Just enough movement to turn on the treadmill and start the cycle. Timer Locks on Chasity to avoid early release.

PUNISHMENTS - roll the dice to find out what the punishment will be. Cannot cum during punishments, if I do then I have to go a whole day (9-5) locked in chastity. 1. Smack my big tits ten times each while they are clamped. (medium smack by hand or with a spatula).*
2. Locked into a chastity belt for a day without stimulation.*
3. Put Tiger*Balm on my*nipples and clit, not allowed to touch either for the rest of the day.
4. Must wear my Fuck Me Boots all day, tied with a short-chain/cord restricting my movements.

Things I love/hate to love:
  • nipple clamps
  • breast bondage
  • dildos (and vibrating dildos)
  • vibrators (both pussy and clit)
  • restrictive bondage/movements
  • forced orgasms
  • anal hooks (still working up to a butt plug)
  • collars
  • breath play
  • gags of all kinds
  • Chastity belt (currently have a leather one but have a solid metal one on order)
  • remote controlled toys

I really hope you guys can give me advice and some ideas on how to better round out my rules and punishments.

THANKS!! :heart::)

The personals isn't quite the right place either, unless you're hoping to have a one-on-one going with someone. This would be better placed in the BDSM Talk board. Possibly a mod will move it for you?

The personals isn't quite the right place either, unless you're hoping to have a one-on-one going with someone. This would be better placed in the BDSM Talk board. Possibly a mod will move it for you?

See, I wasn’t sure. I actually recommended she move it here from where she initially posted it. I knew she wouldn’t get any comments there. “Give me tasks” posts haven’t always gone well in Talk, BUT hers is different. She’s definitely exploring BDSM. Let me see if I can get it moved.

See, I wasn’t sure. I actually recommended she move it here from where she initially posted it. I knew she wouldn’t get any comments there. “Give me tasks” posts haven’t always gone well in Talk, BUT hers is different. She’s definitely exploring BDSM. Let me see if I can get it moved.

I guess it depends on whether she wants a discussion ... or a 'mentor'. ;)

dump your boyfriend, find a fulltime 24/7 Dom, live the life you dream of with someone who will push you, guide you, love you and honor you on every level. Rules and punishments barely break the ice on what it is you truly crave and want.

I am looking for the most help on punishments, I want at least 6 (as I use dice to decide my punishments for each indiscretion and I need them to be realistic enough for me to do/live with while not drawing unwanted attention. I am hoping to have 5-6 items for each section!

As D&D nerd I have to say: You need more dice.

1. Always have a dildo/vibrator stuffed in my pussy as soon as*I wake up,*and must be kept in my pussy*until 10 pm.

That's a terrible rule.

2. I am not allowed to cum if he is home.

How does this work when having intercourse with your boyfriend? Are you going to push off your boyfriend before you cum?

3. I am only allowed to wear underwear during my time of the*month. I will not wear underwear at home or in public unless I am in a skirt or dress.

I think this one is overrated - being forced to wear a skirt or dress with stockings instead of sweatpants, this is something useful. When I want access to your cunt, then it takes seconds anyway to get it, but having eye candy before is sweet.

4. I can only cum once a day, and when he is not home, and must have permission from a dom to cum more than once.

Okay.

5.I will play with my pussy for 5 minutes every morning using my vibrator on my Dildo, failure to do so ( or cumming when not allowed) means I have to spend the day with Tiger Balm on my clit and nipples.

Remove the fixed time. You have to stop before you cum and failure to do so definitely needs a harsher punishment. And I think it's a terrible combination with rule 4. I think there should be some consistency in rules and training. Either you pick the edging route, which means you don't get release or the Ahegao route, which means way too many orgasms.

1. I must be naked and my pussy filled. I can either wear my tight Shapewear shorts to keep my toys snuggly deep inside me or be locked into my chastity belt voluntarily.*My sheer nightdress is also acceptable.

see above

Okay.

3. When reasonable, my hands will be in cuffs, locked onto a chain/cord attached to my collar with limited range. (i.e cannot reach the pussy easily to prevent touching)

What for? You didn't make a rule that forbids touching.

4. Must go on the Treadmill for 30 minutes, varying course chosen on the treadmill. Locked into chastity belt with vibrating dildo on a pulsing setting, nipple clamps on, and hands attached to a*short cord, linked through the collar. Just enough movement to turn on the treadmill and start the cycle. Timer Locks on Chasity to avoid early release.

This will be fun when you get a muscle cramp in the leg.

PUNISHMENTS - roll the dice to find out what the punishment will be. Cannot cum during punishments, if I do then I have to go a whole day (9-5) locked in chastity.

How is this a punishment when you can only cum once per day and don't get to tease your clit anyway because your hands are tied to your collar?

I really hope you guys can give me advice and some ideas on how to better round out my rules and punishments.

I think the rules lack some consistency and some master plan.

My changes I would make to such a list:
- Create a fitness set of punishments, punishing you with sore muscles and movements that are actually useful for fucking - glute bridge, dildo riding etc.
- Create an edging set of punishments, where you have to tease yourself one way or the other without being allowed to cum
- Create a set of punishments involving the brain - it's there, it should be used.

lost

just curious as we are new and are trying to figure this out ourselves

Primalex gave a lot of very good feedback. Study that carefully.

If I can add the view from 20,000 feet, the list seems very exhaustive and rigid. Be sure to be flexible (and not just when you're tied up). Discipline and consistency are important parts of the kink for lots of folks, but be sure that you can change and adapt as both of you grow in the lifestyle.

For example, if orgasm denial starts getting stale, try forced orgasms on a schedule or at random via a remote vibe. then switch back. Or, try inducing punishment (since you clearly enjoy the "punishments") via Brat behavior (a form of CNC in my mind)

Hey Lovelies,

I am new to lit and have just this year made myself a list of rules and subsequent punishments for my sub-life. I would love some feedback as well as suggestions on realistic changes I can make to my list.

Please note that I am in a relationship that is outside of my sub dreams and therefore I have the column of things that are for when I am alone and fully able to embody my sub slut life. The "he" mentioned below is in reference to my boyfriend who I wish to remain unaware of my slutty sub qualities.

5.I will play with my pussy for 5 minutes every morning using my vibrator on my Dildo, failure to do so ( or cumming when not allowed) means I have to spend the day with Tiger Balm on my clit and nipples.**
I will keep a log of all Dom/Daddy/Master/Sir orchestrated sessions/orgasms for review.

WHEN HOME ALONE

PUNISHMENTS - roll the dice to find out what the punishment will be. Cannot cum during punishments, if I do then I have to go a whole day (9-5) locked in chastity. 1. Smack my big tits ten times each while they are clamped. (medium smack by hand or with a spatula).*
3. Put Tiger*Balm on my*nipples and clit, not allowed to touch either for the rest of the day.
4. Must wear my Fuck Me Boots all day, tied with a short-chain/cord restricting my movements.

• nipple clamps
  • breast bondage
  • forced orgasms
  • collars
  • breath play
  • gags of all kinds
  • Chastity belt (currently have a leather one but have a solid metal one on order)
  • remote controlled toys

Omg I’d love this so much 🙈 but I’d need a Dom to enforce it 🙈💦💦💦💦💦💦

Hey Lovelies,

WHEN HOME ALONE

• nipple clamps
  • breast bondage
  • forced orgasms
  • collars
  • breath play
  • gags of all kinds
  • remote controlled toys

For a serious infraction that incurs my displeasure you will be required to slowly walk the length of the Shopping Mall and back while wearing my cum on your face. Wiping it off will not be permitted.

Since when does a sub get to decide anything about their tasks and punishments????
Submissives get to decide who they partner with and how much power they are comfortable giving their partner.

As OP said, they decided to partner with someone not into these things:

Submissives get to decide who they partner with and how much power they are comfortable giving their partner.

As OP said, they decided to partner with someone not into these things:
Agree 100%,but once they've agreed upon,hard/soft limits etc.,the Dom decides what tasks to give,and when,if and what kind of punishment is appropriate.

Back