Suggestion Request

GTO_Racer

Really Experienced
Hello. I have an online submissive that I would like to hear suggestions for. I have already had her perform several tasks, but I want to hear about any other ideas.

She is a widow who was submissive to her husband. She is very wealthy and the CEO of her own very successful business. She believes that she does not deserve her success. She loves bondage, public humiliation, being degraded, being commanded to do gang bangs, flashing, public nudity, and being sexually submissive. She is also bisexual. I am her online Master, but she also has a real time Mistress. She will be signing a slave contract with her Mistress. While her Mistress w2ill be giving her orders and using her as she wishes, I will be giving her tasks and orders, and her Mistress will be there to make sure that she complies with my orders. She does get off on the possibility that she might be discovered by her clients, employees, or family. That would ruin her if it happened, but it excites her that it might.

I am asking anyone who wants to comment for any ideas. Her Mistress and I have lots of wicked things to have her do, but we are curious to see if there is anything else that your imagination can come up with. I should mention that she can afford to spend a lot of money on her tasks, and any bondage equipment that she doesn't have, she can purchase. So, any ideas?

I'd run far and fast. No way would I want to be involved with someone who wants me to help destroy them.

And if I was you, I'd be asking why she needs an online Master when she's got an in-person Mistress. They aren't really comparable.

Sorry no help on suggestions.

Hello. I have an online submissive that I would like to hear suggestions for. I have already had her perform several tasks, but I want to hear about any other ideas.

She is a widow who was submissive to her husband. She is very wealthy and the CEO of her own very successful business. She believes that she does not deserve her success. She loves bondage, public humiliation, being degraded, being commanded to do gang bangs, flashing, public nudity, and being sexually submissive. She is also bisexual. I am her online Master, but she also has a real time Mistress. She will be signing a slave contract with her Mistress. While her Mistress w2ill be giving her orders and using her as she wishes, I will be giving her tasks and orders, and her Mistress will be there to make sure that she complies with my orders. She does get off on the possibility that she might be discovered by her clients, employees, or family. That would ruin her if it happened, but it excites her that it might.

I am asking anyone who wants to comment for any ideas. Her Mistress and I have lots of wicked things to have her do, but we are curious to see if there is anything else that your imagination can come up with. I should mention that she can afford to spend a lot of money on her tasks, and any bondage equipment that she doesn't have, she can purchase. So, any ideas?
If she is from where I am....let me know. I'll buy the stuff for her on her credit card! LOL

I'd run far and fast. No way would I want to be involved with someone who wants me to help destroy them.

And if I was you, I'd be asking why she needs an online Master when she's got an in-person Mistress. They aren't really comparable.

Sorry no help on suggestions.

I agree with WW.

Also, tasks are best when selected for the person who will be performing them. You can probably Google search for BDSM tasks and generate a list, but it takes a lot of thought and work to come up with meaningful tasks for a specific person.

Back