AOC Embarrasses Herself By Calling Black People Drug Addicts

S

score_keeper

New York Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claimed Friday the rule barring marijuana use during the Olympic races was an "instrument of racist and colonial policy."

[but let's not forget]

Twenty-three-year-old gold medalist Michael Phelps received a three-month suspension from competition and lost his Kellogg sponsorship after a photo emerged that showed him smoking a marijuana pipe in 2009.

Phelps, a White man from Maryland, never actually tested positive for marijuana but acknowledged the photo's authenticity.

The photo was reportedly taken six months after the 2008 Olympics and his suspension ended in time for him to compete in the 2009 World Championships.

A few takeaways:
  • AOC thinks the World Anti-Doping Agency is run by America.
  • AOC has no idea why Marijuana is banned (at a certain threshold) nor did she bother to look it up.
  • AOC will say anything to see her name in the headlines, no matter how dumb or racist it is, because if she didn't, democrats would have to admit that she is one of the most ineffectual lawmakers in congress.
  • AOC thinks all black people - non-white people in truth - smoke marijuana.
  • AOC will jump at any chance to attack the standards of a successful America.
I'll stop here, otherwise, we're going to get a lot of butthurt democrats crying over how unfair the world of common sense behaves toward AOC, but others are welcome to comment.

Sounds to me like she was just referring to the draconian (and yes, racist) drug laws that have held sway since the '80s, leading to our prisons being overcrowded and disproportionately housing Black prisoners.

What would AOC have said had a white woman tested positive...?

:eek:

Racism?

She is such a fucking idiot.

Sounds to me like she was just referring to the draconian (and yes, racist) drug laws that have held sway since the '80s, leading to our prisons being overcrowded and disproportionately housing Black prisoners.

The drug laws are draconian, but they are DEMONSTRABLY not racist.

You need to look up the word "racist", I don't think it means what you think it means.

New York Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claimed Friday the rule barring marijuana use during the Olympic races was an "instrument of racist and colonial policy."

[but let's not forget]

Twenty-three-year-old gold medalist Michael Phelps received a three-month suspension from competition and lost his Kellogg sponsorship after a photo emerged that showed him smoking a marijuana pipe in 2009.

Phelps, a White man from Maryland, never actually tested positive for marijuana but acknowledged the photo's authenticity.

The photo was reportedly taken six months after the 2008 Olympics and his suspension ended in time for him to compete in the 2009 World Championships.

A few takeaways:
  • AOC thinks the World Anti-Doping Agency is run by America.
  • AOC has no idea why Marijuana is banned (at a certain threshold) nor did she bother to look it up.
  • AOC will say anything to see her name in the headlines, no matter how dumb or racist it is, because if she didn't, democrats would have to admit that she is one of the most ineffectual lawmakers in congress.
  • AOC thinks all black people - non-white people in truth - smoke marijuana.
  • AOC will jump at any chance to attack the standards of a successful America.
I'll stop here, otherwise, we're going to get a lot of butthurt democrats crying over how unfair the world of common sense behaves toward AOC, but others are welcome to comment.

It's clear AOC is woefully undereducated, with a child-like world view that has been thoroughly marinated in fossil Marxism.

Back