Anybody want to start a poetry orgy?

Hmmm... I'm not sure I really know you well enough to write whimsical sex poetry in front of you!

:)

Gosh nooooooo I wouldn't ask to watch you write anything as personal as poetry in front of me ....... no no I just meant watch you two bonking

I think you understinate yourself DeepGreenEyes

I once knew a painter that only painted with his erection, rather than a paintbrush--I am willing to wager that you are masterful enough with both verse and physical discipline to write some amazing pieces--and I bet UnderYourSpell and I would be generous patrons in providing the audience and the supplies if you wanted to try this 'performance art'--entendre intended. Somehow I do not think you'd have any more difficulty with the three of us than you would one :devil:

Last edited:
I once knew a painter that only painted with his erection, rather than a paintbrush--I am willing to wager that you are masterful enough with both verse and physical discipline to write some amazing pieces--and I bet UnderYourSpell and would be generous patrons in providing the audience and the supplies if you wanted to try this 'performance art'--entendre intended. Somehow I do not think you'd have any more difficulty with the three of us than you would one :devil:

prick painting?!!!!!!

Peeping Sally
meet Lurking Tom
you can just call me slut.
He came to the orgy - for the pizza and beer
not the free pussy
i fear
but i would not worry
His game is played slow
for orgasm after orgasm
He will withhold
and when timing is right
and defenses are downed
and all will be quiet
then

yep.

Last edited:
cat bound
by beauty and faith
true love feels her soul
is heaven's gold gate
with grace, wisdom, poise.
and ass
breasts so round
her lovers lie waiting
fate full
sweet sound

:cattail:

little mary lost her flower
now she comes here for her shower

in piss and poo
ewe!

I once knew a painter that only painted with his erection, rather than a paintbrush--I am willing to wager that you are masterful enough with both verse and physical discipline to write some amazing pieces--and I bet UnderYourSpell and I would be generous patrons in providing the audience and the supplies if you wanted to try this 'performance art'--entendre intended. Somehow I do not think you'd have any more difficulty with the three of us than you would one :devil:

Thanks... :D But then, who would fill the all-important role of interjecting sarcastic yet humorous comments at inappropriate times?

Hmmmm...How about I fill the all-important role of interjecting sarcastic yet not-all-that humorous comments at inappropriate times?

Hmmmm...How about I fill the all-important role of interjecting sarcastic yet not-all-that humorous comments at inappropriate times?

well you could try that but may find I interject some back at you lol we must remember we said this so as not to get overly hurt and stressed in the future lol

well you could try that but may find I interject some back at you lol we must remember we said this so as not to get overly hurt and stressed in the future lol

Hmmm...yes, in retrospect, you do have the humorous sarcasm pretty well in hand. ;)

Maybe I could handle whimsical mocking duties instead?

All this talk, then,
the wrestling showed some promise
but no, more talk.

Naked bodies orgies make
not whimsical lamentations and scintillating interjections.
Wrestle your weakened fleshy body
against my flushed nakedness, Gerund Whore,
and you'll forget skinning rice pudding
as your pulse thrives with desire
while you paddle in the dilirium
of mutual joy in our glowing skin.

Though you be weak, charming woman,
I'll still thrill to your touch and catch my breath
at the feel of you against my skin.

Then ecstacy will surely overwhelm
as other bodies are drawn to our lusty excitement so that
touch upon touch of many
vibrates our lust to fevered satisfaction
and more arousal as we lend each other strength,
vitality and pleasure—naked pleasure.

Id like to join in this poetry orgy,
Though not sure where Id fit in.
Everyone's already at it,
Lustfully indulging in sin.

I'll just sit here in the coner,
As my hands slowley wander south.
I dip my finger into the pot,
Then bring it back up to my mouth. :p!!!

Actually, Its kinda lonley over here,
Im a little bit cold too.
I think I need someone to warm me up.
Im thinking... How about *you*!!! :p

The writhing crowd a little overwhelming?
Here, let me hold you,
keep you warm while you
feel your wetness to arouse yourself
to the point of desiring the crowd,
but until then I'll hold you quietly
in safety

Back