A personal donation to "kiss goodbye sadness"?

29wordsforsnow

beyond thirty
Dear poem lovers (writers, readers and such alike),

Maybe you have come across one of the latest published poems on Lit, RiverMaya's Dear Mom. A very loving, personal way to say goodbye, try to deal with the feelings of an immense loss but also raise some attention to take care of one's own health.

As I lost my mother to cancer too, I would like to try and write something to cheer up those struggling and, hopefully, inspire people to make use of every moment they have.

I would like to add an illustration like the following and ask if you would like to contribute. The illustration will be a once sterile, cold hospital room wall decorated with warmth and love to underline the 'live life' theme:

attachment.php

So, what I would like to ask for is lipstick prints to make the illustration more realistic, but just not some random image from the web, but a personal contribution to make it a community project (including credits/anonymity). If anyone feels comfortable with this idea, please contact me (both, forum PM and Lit's contact form, should work).

So many thanks in advance.

Please, stay safe and take care of yourself and the ones you love.
29wordsforsnow

Attachments

• lipstick.png
    lipstick.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 2
Another piece of this puzzle finished yesterday, and maybe worth to share as we might remember, remember this day in November.

attachment.php

when hands come forth
a gesture that comforts
our healing process
work in progress

Attachments

• reaching_out.jpg
    reaching_out.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1
Back