Any married Indian lady in on lit ??

Roxxm_e

Virgin
People are very open to discuss anything with respect despite of any age , any race or sex it's very interesting and good, i found man women from different different parts of world here , but i came across very few Indian lady who participating openly on lit i found it very saddening, so let me know if u are lady from India

People are very open to discuss anything with respect despite of any age , any race or sex it's very interesting and good, i found man women from different different parts of world here , but i came across very few Indian lady who participating openly on lit i found it very saddening, so let me know if u are lady from India
I think indian women don't come openly on lit because a army of sex starved horny zombie start chasing them and asking and spamming dumb shit. Trust me this is the main reason but if you are patient and smart you will find few of them. Don't wait for them in open ๐Ÿ˜‰

I think indian women don't come openly on lit because a army of sex starved horny zombie start chasing them and asking and spamming dumb shit. Trust me this is the main reason but if you are patient and smart you will find few of them. Don't wait for them in open ๐Ÿ˜‰
Waiting is fine for Indian Queen.
But what to do, my hands have given up ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ and no option to stop the humping ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Back