Any buds who absolutely LOVE to suck “straight” dick?

I enjoy sucking straight men who have wives and girlfriends who aren't enthusiastic. Nothing is better than a guy moaning and wiggling around while I'm enjoying pleasuring his cock with my mouth. It gives me satisfaction knowing he'd prefer me swallowing his load because I want it, not his wife getting him off because she 'has to.'
Yes that is really nice, even better I’d guys who’s wives long ago stopped giving head and have not had a blow job in years, they really appreciate it and often have a huge load as a reward….

Yes that is really nice, even better I’d guys who’s wives long ago stopped giving head and have not had a blow job in years, they really appreciate it and often have a huge load as a reward….
And these same men not only appreciate us sucking on their cocks ummmm they enjoy it so so much. The enthusiasm of having their cocks sucked by us way surpasses any blowjob their wives would ever find them.

The wife with a grimace in her face when asked if she can swallow VS the moans and groans that comes out of our mouths as we beg for their delicious warm load of cum hmmmm!

I am married with kids and love women.
My wife also has a brother who is my closest friend in the world and I fantasize about sucking his cock every day. I'd love to drink every drop of his cum out of her pussy, or out of his cock.

What makes me want this? Weird enough - the fact that it is HER brother. I feel connected to my wife when I think about the idea of sucking her brother's cock and drinking every drop of his cock. All of that thick cum loaded with her family's sperm, her brothers sperm, becoming part of my body. I'd love for her to catch me sucking her brother's dick and encourage me to keep going.

I am married with kids and love women.
My wife also has a brother who is my closest friend in the world and I fantasize about sucking his cock every day. I'd love to drink every drop of his cum out of her pussy, or out of his cock.

What makes me want this? Weird enough - the fact that it is HER brother. I feel connected to my wife when I think about the idea of sucking her brother's cock and drinking every drop of his cock. All of that thick cum loaded with her family's sperm, her brothers sperm, becoming part of my body. I'd love for her to catch me sucking her brother's dick and encourage me to keep going.
That's really hot

It's been awhile since I've sucked any sort of dick so straight or whatever ummmm as long as it's nice and hard aaaand both balls are full of cum ........... feel free to slide into my DMs 😜

Last edited:
And these same men not only appreciate us sucking on their cocks ummmm they enjoy it so so much. The enthusiasm of having their cocks sucked by us way surpasses any blowjob their wives would ever find them.

The wife with a grimace in her face when asked if she can swallow VS the moans and groans that comes out of our mouths as we beg for their delicious warm load of cum hmmmm!
WoW

Back