Anticipation of your first story coming out

It's normal. Good luck. And if it gets a less than stellar reception, don't be discouraged.

And put a link to it in your forum sig.

It's normal, and at least for me it doesn't really change through subsequent submissions. Every time I post one it's like the first time all over again, excitement and nerves and arousal and all the things. Some people always read them, even if they don't blow up Lit like some others' do. And that's always satisfying to see.

It's normal, and at least for me it doesn't really change through subsequent submissions. Every time I post one it's like the first time all over again, excitement and nerves and arousal and all the things. Some people always read them, even if they don't blow up Lit like some others' do. And that's always satisfying to see.
I am just excited. It was so fun to write - all the feelings but hitting publish was just so exciting.

I am just excited. It was so fun to write - all the feelings but hitting publish was just so exciting.
If it was fun to write.
Then your mission is accomplished.
Unless you have expectations of becoming a serious writer. This is just for fun.
Don't fret about how it will be received. That is beyond your control.
Like it is with every creation. There is that element of excitement seeing it go live.
Like setting a bird free, and seeing it fly off into the wild blue sky.
It's a release. All the excitement of the writing process. Sweating over small sections you struggled to get right. Wondering if you explained things well.
It's all part of the fun.

Congratulations. Enjoy

I just published my first story today. To say that I am excited is the understatement of the year. Will it be terrible? Will it be wonderful? Will anyone read it?

It feels like a horny Christmas morning. Is this normal?!
Since it apparently hasn't posted yet, I'd think you should have more of a Christmas Eve arousal, so yes, your symptoms do seem a little abnormal.

;)

If it was fun to write.
Then your mission is accomplished.
Unless you have expectations of becoming a serious writer. This is just for fun.
Don't fret about how it will be received. That is beyond your control.
Like it is with every creation. There is that element of excitement seeing it go live.
Like setting a bird free, and seeing it fly off into the wild blue sky.
It's a release. All the excitement of the writing process. Sweating over small sections you struggled to get right. Wondering if you explained things well.
It's all part of the fun.

Congratulations. Enjoy
This most certainly is just fun and I totally agree; this being a release. It is just a release of a different kind, one that I have very much enjoyed.

Thank you :)

My first two stories were semi-autobiographical my next three are totally fictional they are.
Tara and Janes European trip one and two.
Our man in Torquay, parts one and two, part three is submitted for approval.

My anticipation is allways heightened waiting for publication.
🔥❤️🔥T

Just know that refreshing your control panel multiple times a day to see the stats change is completely normal.
Even better, while it is pending, you'll see a date appear on it after a day or two (hopefully), which means that is the date it will hit the site. It's like hearing the sleigh bells off in the distance.

Even better, while it is pending, you'll see a date appear on it after a day or two (hopefully), which means that is the date it will hit the site. It's like hearing the sleigh bells off in the distance.
You mean I get this thrill multiple times?!

Back