Anonymous Secrets Thread

m

I like to play with toys. When I had a fleshlight, I had about 10 orgasms one day. Glow in the dark cook rings, a vibrating half sleeve.. feels different but still good, a we vibe.. which is amazing, some anal toys, and the newest one.. a Maria Ozawa meiki, which feels amazingly realistic.

M, 40

I am a very insecure person. I let people in, and then I push them away. Then, I am upset that the relationship is not what it once was. I am not happy with my home life, and I don't have the courage to make a change. I often feel trapped and alone. I sometimes think I shouldn't be here (Lit). I know nobody would miss me, and that bothers me. I don't know why I let it. I try to be a good man, a gentleman. Though, I feel being on Lit for several years has warped my sense of "good". That or maybe I'm just an awful person.

M, 40

I am a very insecure person. I let people in, and then I push them away. Then, I am upset that the relationship is not what it once was. I am not happy with my home life, and I don't have the courage to make a change. I often feel trapped and alone. I sometimes think I shouldn't be here (Lit). I know nobody would miss me, and that bothers me. I don't know why I let it. I try to be a good man, a gentleman. Though, I feel being on Lit for several years has warped my sense of "good". That or maybe I'm just an awful person.

Mr 40,

I suspect you are being unduly hard on yourself. Often when people feel very negative about themselves, the problem is not their personality but the way that they think. Fortunately for you, you have the power to change your own thinking patterns. It's easier when you have professional help, so recommend finding a good clinical psychologist and asking about cognitive behavioural therapy. It could make a huge difference to your life.

Good luck. :rose:

Male, no age

I AM SO HAPPY!!!

After months of flirting, I finally slept with this young lady who works for me. Let me tell you about myself. I've been told I'm really handsome and I'm a really good kisser. I hate to brag on myself, but I have a nice sized cock. Not too big and not too small. I've dreamed about fucking her and it was beyond my wildest dreams. I played with her clit for about an hour and she had a huge orgasm. Then we fucked and it was heaven.

I'm going to ask her to marry me.

sheer...fucking...poetry

Male, no age

I AM SO HAPPY!!!

After months of flirting, I finally slept with this young lady who works for me. Let me tell you about myself. I've been told I'm really handsome and I'm a really good kisser. I hate to brag on myself, but I have a nice sized cock. Not too big and not too small. I've dreamed about fucking her and it was beyond my wildest dreams. I played with her clit for about an hour and she had a huge orgasm. Then we fucked and it was heaven.

* chuckles * Good one! :D

And another...

Female, age 32

I slept with my supervisor last week. We've been flirting for months. He is realy handsome and I have had vivid dreams about fucking him but when it happened I was disappointed. His dick is really small and he is horrible at sex! His kisses were slurpy and he lasted about twenty seconds in bed after fumling around with my clit for about half a minute. I didn't even get to cum. Guess I'm going to look for a new job.

Male, no age

I AM SO HAPPY!!!

Please tell me these are not two people talking about the same incident! :eek:

I am wondering, should we revive this thread?

It has been a while since I have posted anyone's (anonymous) secrets.
There has been a time to built up new secrets and for new litsters to join our ranks.

Surely there are a few new ones out there.

Are people still interested in this thread? :D

I am wondering, should we revive this thread?

It has been a while since I have posted anyone's (anonymous) secrets.
There has been a time to built up new secrets and for new litsters to join our ranks.

Surely there are a few new ones out there.

Are people still interested in this thread? :D
I love this thread. I hope it keeps going in one way or another.

So there is support for the thread, only no secrets yet.
Thanks for those who PMed their support too ;)

So here is how it works!
You write down your secret

Empty+book.jpg

And then your PM it, Or email it kudram123@gmail.com to me :)

I shall copy-paste your secret to here (basic literotica rules apply).
I will never reveal the identity of who submitted what. Your secret shall go to the grave with me if I don't forget it long before that.

No judgements, just postings :)

Have something to get off your chest?

F- No age given.

My bf and I broke up for a week and I slept not once but 3 times with a married co worker. And given our cramped living quarters no one had any idea either. All 3 of us still work together.

F: No age given (but two for one :D )

I frequent adult theaters wearing only a sheer top, skirt, and heels and masturbate letting strangers watch, touch, fondle, grope, lick and suck on me. It is such a turn on I have extremely intense multiple orgasms.

I love masturbating while driving.

F - no age given.

I have a bit of a crush on my daughter's substitute teacher. I'm sure he's at least ten years younger than I am, possibly closer to fifteen . I am not a cougar, and I generally do not go for younger men, but he's smart and witty and he looks pretty darn good in his jeans. I don't know whether he's got what it takes to hold his own with a sassy girl like me, but there's only one way to find out, right?

Female

Over the last few years I have met and had relations with other litsters. The last one I was very excited to meet as there was amazing chemistry but when we met he was lacking I mean it in every true sense of the phrase. He not only was a lazy lover but was rude and just plain incredibly selfish.

Female

I used to have a HUGE crush on someone who would have been considered a "popular" Litster at one time. I took the time to get to know him and learn more about him and then realized... He is truly not nearly as impressive as he looks to be on the boards. And I am pretty sure he uses the same lame lines on anyone who will listen

F: No age given (but two for one :D )

I frequent adult theaters wearing only a sheer top, skirt, and heels and masturbate letting strangers watch, touch, fondle, grope, lick and suck on me. It is such a turn on I have extremely intense multiple orgasms.

I certainly hope this isn't the BS I fear it may be. I can see this getting wayyyy out of hand with some men.

M, No age.

I recently met up with a litster. We had a date. The sexual tension was so hot the whole time we were together. The last night we were together was very sexy. I was laying next to her. I wanted to feel her. I wanted her so bad.

It happened. I lifted up her blouse and felt her sexy boobs. I was as hard as I have ever have been. I asked her if she wanted to suck me and she said yes.

Then she did. It was the hottest blow job I have ever had.

It has been a while, but here is a new one!

I'm still open for more btw :)

---

M, no age.

I have a thing for my cousin. She's about 5 years older than I am and she is gorgeous. When she was younger ,she and my big sister used to hang around and the guys at my high school really liked them ... a lot. Here's why: My cousin was the classic California beauty. Long strawberry blonde hair, freckles, beautiful face and a killer slim body. I saw her in a bikini many a time and she didn't fill it out as much as she looked so sexy in it.

She married one of those guys had a couple of kids and I left my home town for school and then the military.

Fast forward a few years. She had had a boob job to make her A cups into C cups. She had filled out and she was even more sexy. My time was up and I resigned my commission and returned home.

We went out clubbing one night. My sister, she and I. She was on the outs from her then hubby and was a cougar on the prowl. My sister had to go fortunately and my cousin and I were left together.

We danced the night away. During the slow songs we danced really close together and I had the chance to kiss her deeply and feel her sexy tits right there on the dance floor.

We closed the place and we left. We got out to the car and stayed in the parking lot making out. It was one of those older cars that had a bench seat. It was so passionate. We were necking and I was feeling her tits and she was stroking my cock. She went down on me and sucked me off in the car. It was an amazing blow job. The best I had ever had. I came in her mouth...

Then there was a tap on the fogged up window. It was one of the bouncers. "Time to go," he said. I could hear him laughing.

We got our shit together and I drove her home. When we got to her house the lights were on and she said to me, "shit. I have to take the babysitter home."

I left.

Soon after I took a job in another state and we lost touch except for family reunions.

I never got the chance to finish what we had started.

While I was in Vegas, I went to a rooftop bar. I was minding my own business taking photos of the night skyline. A man walked up to me said one line (I don't even remember what he said). Then very lightly grabbed my throat with lust in his eyes and jammed his tongue down my throat. I pushed him off me. It was very easy because he was so drunk. He said "I want to fuck you in the ass." I said "not going to happen." As his two friends dragged him off, he said "you don't know what you just said no to. It would have been the best night of your life." I know most women would be repulsed by this. For me, a spark of fire lit inside me when he so lightly grabbed my throat. Had he been more sober (he could barely stand as it was) something different might have happened. I secretly enjoyed the display of dominance over me. I'm sure it would have been fun under different circumstances.

tumblr_n6s8umjvRL1tqgnzpo1_500.gif

Just a Kiss

I was at a bar in a beach town hanging with my friend and his buddies. A very drunk guy, probably 10 yrs younger than us, kept hitting on me. He was there for a bachelor party. My guys went to get another drink so I took a minute to run to the ladies room. When I came out, cute drunk boy took my hand and pulled me over to a more secluded spot. He looked familiar but I couldn't place him. He held my hands as he tried to convince me to go back to his room with him. I laughed and told him I was too old for him, he was so drunk, and I had no desire to have sex in a room with his friends. He said he never got out because he worked all the time and had a girlfriend who had a very busy schedule as well. He pressed in and asked for just a kiss. I said yes. He gave me the sweetest, softest most amazing first kiss I have EVER had! EVER! So unexpected and so filled with longing and gentleness. I had to lean back against the wall to keep my knees from buckling! He had me reconsidering, bigtime.

I finally had to tell him goodbye, he really was so drunk and my friends were ready to go. He kissed me one last time and told me to look him up if I was ever in his area. When I saw his picture in people magazine the next week, with the name he had given me, holding hands with someone famous, I laughed out loud and thought "She is a lucky girl!"

F- no age given

Some time ago when I was younger, me and my fellow students went on a school trip to the Ardennes. We all went camping, but the boys and girls had their own camp, about a mile apart.
One night, when none of the girls wanted to sleep yet, we decided playing truth or dare. Normally i always choose truth, but we had an extra rule that you could not choose truth or dare twice in a row, so at one point I was forced to choose dare.
The dare was to strip, go to the boys camp, walk around it and return, all completely naked.
it was pitch dark, so if I stayed between the trees and managed not to step on a dry stick or anything, it was possible to do the dare without being seen, but the idea that some might see me there, naked in the woods, turned me on somehow.
I never did anything like that again though

Back